Kw-logo-smaller

Music

Posted By:
fabiana Lock
fabiana
Member since:
December, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 446
I love classical music!
Of course that's cause I love doing ballet!
Everytime I listen to claasical music, I think of ballet!



Posted By:
★DancingInMyRainbowConverse★
★DancingInMyRainbowConverse★
Member since:
July, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 9687
I enjoy classical music, but I don't listen to it regularly, though.


"Redo it."


Posted By:
greenpig87
greenpig87
Member since:
July, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1622
Absolutely hate it.

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
Member since:
April, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 7428
I like some classical music, such as Beethoven and such. It's definatly nowhere near my favorite genre of music, but it's not my least favorite.




"You know what you are? Selfish. I've done nothing but sacrifice to get us here, and what have you sacrificed? Nothing. Zero. All you've done is boss me around - well now who's the boss? Who's the boss? It's me."



Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
Member since:
March, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 8285

"greenpig87" wrote:

Absolutely hate it.

Apparently you have no appreciation for music made by people who actually knew what a quarter note was.

H3H3H3H3 >:]


Posted By:
greenpig87
greenpig87
Member since:
July, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1622

"NachozRule" wrote:



"greenpig87" wrote:


Absolutely hate it.

Apparently you have no appreciation for music made by people who actually knew what a quarter note was.


You know I really don't. 

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
Member since:
March, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 8285

"greenpig87" wrote:



"NachozRule" wrote:






"greenpig87" wrote:




Absolutely hate it.

Apparently you have no appreciation for music made by people who actually knew what a quarter note was.


You know I really don't. 

And why not? If it wasn't for the music back then, you wouldn't have the music you like now.

H3H3H3H3 >:]


Posted By:
AriannaWWE
AriannaWWE
Member since:
October, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 3359
Yes.

AJ and Lita thenAJ and Lita now
from a fan to an idol, entertainer, a wrestler, a champion.


Posted By:
greenpig87
greenpig87
Member since:
July, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1622

"NachozRule" wrote:



"greenpig87" wrote:






"NachozRule" wrote:









"greenpig87" wrote:






Absolutely hate it.

Apparently you have no appreciation for music made by people who actually knew what a quarter note was.


You know I really don't. 

And why not? If it wasn't for the music back then, you wouldn't have the music you like now.


I guess so...but it still doesn't change the fact that I don't like it. 

Posted By:
PrideInWastedYouth_2297646 Lock
PrideInWastedYouth_2297646
Member since:
November, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 459
Yeah when I'm studying or doing a project. 

I still enjoy odd things c;
Surprise Mona Star c:
Dope.


← Previous 1

play online games

latest forum posts

What time did u wake up today

What time did u wake up today

THREE LETTER WORD'S IN ALPHABETICAL ORDER

Names From A-Z

How Tall Are You?

What/How are you feeling right now?

What time did u wake up today

favorite baseball team

Embed video

Embed video

latest videos