Kw-logo-smaller

Music

Everything Music
Talk about music, lyrics, singers, writers and news! Who is the best and who is the worst? Let’s hear your input!

List all artists you like

Posted By:
-systemofabreakd0wn
-systemofabreakd0wn
StarStarStarStar
nirvana // two door cinema club // system of a down // city and colour // emilie autumn // pink floyd // the white stripes // a day to remember // black sabbath // bikini #### ## mcfly // lacuna coil // arctic monkeys // the arcadian kicks // marina and the diamonds // the weeknd // la dispute // lana del rey // panic! at the disco // green day // mumford & sons // bon iver // the ramones // saxon // skindred // courtney love // the stranglers // jack white // rob zombie // foo fighters // led zeppelin // you me at six // the cab // as i lay dying // the rolling stones // the subways // sleeping with sirens // pierce the veil // iron maiden // dream theater // dragonforce // mc5 // guns n' roses // dead kennedys // linkin park // my chemical romance // kittie // opeth // cradle of filth //smashing pumpkins // radiohead // nightwish // the ######### // the lumineers // porcupine tree // l7 // danko jones // darling parade // bullet for my valentine // paramore // blink 182 // the offspring // train // fall out boy // sum 41 // lunachicks // bikini #### ## madness // connie britton // green river // avenged sevenfold // stone sour // halestorm // leaves' eyes // metallica // miranda lambert // queen // bon jovi // marianas trench // alesana // ac/dc // all time low // billy talent // limp bizkit // pistols // blondie // the clash // david bowie // between the trees // savage garden // annihilator // hannah fury // the dresden dolls // le tigre Note: i just copied this from my profile so it isn't all of them.

This signature will appear below each of your posts.

Posted By:
-ImagineDragons
-ImagineDragons
StarStarStarStar
paramore, imagine dragons, coldplay, lana del rey, adele, sleeping with sirens, rihanna, beyonce, avril lavigne, evanescence, 30 seconds to mars, florence + the machine, katy perry and idk.

powerpuff girls!!

whatever

Posted By:
twiheartgirl4 Lock
twiheartgirl4
StarStar
Justin bieber, austin mahone, one direction, fall out boy, chris brown, janoskians, miley cyrus, adel, will,i,am

Girls, have you ever asked yourself any of these questions or said any of these things?; why am i so ugly? why won't guys like me? im fat. why cant i be like her.? if you have then............STOP! every girl is beautiful and unique. so stop putting down yourself and focusing on your flaws and start noticing all the beautfiul things about yourself.

Posted By:
Betzy123
Betzy123
StarStarStarStarStar
Too many to want to type... 

← Previous 1 2 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

Ferguson

Ferguson

Ferguson

13 and pregnant?!

Ferguson

Ferguson

latest videos