x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends
Kidzworld Logo

Music

← Previous 1 3 4
Posted By:
*Artistic*-_2018773 Lock
*Artistic*-_2018773
Member since:
February 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 180
StarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago
Umm can anyone tell me some good soothing songs like ...
. Yellow - Coldplay
. Demons - Imagine Dragons 
. Thousand Years - Christina Perri 
. Dark side - Kelly Clarkson
. Stronger - Kelly Clarkson
. Give me a reason - Pink
. Gimme Love - Ed sheeran
 
Basically these are all amazing songs and if someone could tell me more songs which are these type?

______________________________________________

I Dont care if hate me, i wasnt put on this earth to please you...


Posted By:
TheAverageJC_2268706 Lock
TheAverageJC_2268706
Member since:
October 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 4440
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago
nah

All We Love We Leave Behind


Posted By:
Tails_The_Prower
Tails_The_Prower
Member since:
November 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 438
StarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago

"TheAverageJC" wrote:

nah


If you didn't have any suggestions, you shouldn't have posted that.
(Don't reply to me. -_-)

Thanks, Nimsajeay!

Deticated to: KW Cat Revolution
Join the KW Cat Revolution! *Meow*

-Tails_The_Prower


Posted By:
TheAverageJC_2268706 Lock
TheAverageJC_2268706
Member since:
October 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 4440
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago

"Tails_The_Prower" wrote:



"TheAverageJC" wrote:


nah


If you didn't have any suggestions, you shouldn't have posted that.
(Don't reply to me. -_-)

welp! i guess i cant respond to you now!
you have no suggestions either, so why post?
little downs

All We Love We Leave Behind


Posted By:
Tails_The_Prower
Tails_The_Prower
Member since:
November 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 438
StarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago

"TheAverageJC" wrote:



"Tails_The_Prower" wrote:






"TheAverageJC" wrote:




nah


If you didn't have any suggestions, you shouldn't have posted that.
(Don't reply to me. -_-)

welp! i guess i cant respond to you now!
you have no suggestions either, so why post?
little downs



Ugh, I don't see why you have to be so mean about it, though. Well, I hope you have a blessed day. Bye. -Walks off- (Not replying anymore)

Thanks, Nimsajeay!

Deticated to: KW Cat Revolution
Join the KW Cat Revolution! *Meow*

-Tails_The_Prower


Posted By:
TheAverageJC_2268706 Lock
TheAverageJC_2268706
Member since:
October 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 4440
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago

"Tails_The_Prower" wrote:



"TheAverageJC" wrote:






"Tails_The_Prower" wrote:









"TheAverageJC" wrote:






nah


If you didn't have any suggestions, you shouldn't have posted that.
(Don't reply to me. -_-)

welp! i guess i cant respond to you now!
you have no suggestions either, so why post?
little downs



Ugh, I don't see why you have to be so mean about it, though. Well, I hope you have a blessed day. Bye. -Walks off- (Not replying anymore)

not really mean but okay.
you're just too sensitive i think yo

All We Love We Leave Behind


Posted By:
jordand08
jordand08
Junior Mod
Member since:
October 2010
Status:
Offline

Posts: 12385
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago
What type of music do you like?

Someone once told me not to bite off more than I can chew. I told them I'd rather choke on greatness than nibble on mediocrity.


Posted By:
jordand08
jordand08
Junior Mod
Member since:
October 2010
Status:
Offline

Posts: 12385
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago
Fall for you - Secondhand Serenade 

Someone once told me not to bite off more than I can chew. I told them I'd rather choke on greatness than nibble on mediocrity.


Posted By:
TheAverageJC_2268706 Lock
TheAverageJC_2268706
Member since:
October 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 4440
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago

"jordand08" wrote:

What type of music do you like?


judging from the list of songs she posted, she likes mainstream pop musik. not really my forte tho

All We Love We Leave Behind


Posted By:
jordand08
jordand08
Junior Mod
Member since:
October 2010
Status:
Offline

Posts: 12385
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago

"TheAverageJC" wrote:



"jordand08" wrote:


What type of music do you like?

 

judging from the list of songs she posted, she likes mainstream pop musik. not really my forte tho

That's what I figured. 
I listen to all kinds of music.. 

Someone once told me not to bite off more than I can chew. I told them I'd rather choke on greatness than nibble on mediocrity.


← Previous 1 3 4

Latest Forum Posts

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2016...

IF YOU COULD BE ANY ANIMAL, WHAT WOULD YOU...

Ask an AU Sans (Undertale)

IF YOU COULD BE ANY ANIMAL, WHAT WOULD YOU...

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2016...

Whos Ur Idol

Makes me feel alive!!!

The person below me

Favourite DJ(s)?

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2016...

Latest Videos

Play Online Games