x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends
Kidzworld Logo

Music

Posted By:
Murky_Darkness
Murky_Darkness
Member since:
April 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 51
StarStarStar
Posted almost 3 years ago
That was a TRANSLATION, gosh. -.-

▒█▀▄▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░█ █░░█
▒█▒█▒█ █░░█ █▄▄▀ █▀▄ █▄▄█
▒█░░▒█ ░▀▀▀ ▀░▀▀ ▀░▀ ▄▄▄█


Posted By:
Murky_Darkness
Murky_Darkness
Member since:
April 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 51
StarStarStar
Posted almost 3 years ago

"TheAverageJC" wrote:



"Murky_Darkness" wrote:






"TheAverageJC" wrote:









"Murky_Darkness" wrote:






His songs are complete gibberish. "Oppa is Gangnam Style!"

That's actually pretty false.

Then what is correct? -.-

They aren't gibberish because people can easily interpret the meaning of the song.
Yeah, his song is about a woman he likes but most the chorus does not make any sense. Get your facts straight, please.

▒█▀▄▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░█ █░░█
▒█▒█▒█ █░░█ █▄▄▀ █▀▄ █▄▄█
▒█░░▒█ ░▀▀▀ ▀░▀▀ ▀░▀ ▄▄▄█


Posted By:
-ImagineDragons
-ImagineDragons
Member since:
April 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 376
StarStarStarStar
Posted almost 3 years ago
gangnam style is one of the most annoying songs i have ever heard i dont like psy

powerpuff girls!!
whatever


Posted By:
_Black♥and♥White_
_Black♥and♥White_
Member since:
March 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 1123
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted almost 3 years ago
He's Alright But I kinda think his songs aren't my type of genre.


Posted By:
_Black♥and♥White_
_Black♥and♥White_
Member since:
March 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 1123
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted almost 3 years ago

"-ImagineDragons" wrote:

gangnam style is one of the most annoying songs i have ever heard i dont like psy


Posted By:
TheAverageJC_2268706 Lock
TheAverageJC_2268706
Member since:
October 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 4440
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted almost 3 years ago

"Murky_Darkness" wrote:



"TheAverageJC" wrote:






"Murky_Darkness" wrote:









"TheAverageJC" wrote:












"Murky_Darkness" wrote:








His songs are complete gibberish. "Oppa is Gangnam Style!"

That's actually pretty false.

Then what is correct? -.-

They aren't gibberish because people can easily interpret the meaning of the song.
Yeah, his song is about a woman he likes but most the chorus does not make any sense. Get your facts straight, please.

"Oppa Gangnam Style" does make sense, you just can't interpret it or haven't tried.

All We Love We Leave Behind


Posted By:
TheAverageJC_2268706 Lock
TheAverageJC_2268706
Member since:
October 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 4440
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted almost 3 years ago
Basically, it's 2deep4u

All We Love We Leave Behind


Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
Member since:
March 2010
Status:
Offline

Posts: 8284
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted almost 3 years ago

"TheAverageJC" wrote:

Basically, it's 2deep4u
He's singing about people in Gangam.
You know, that really rich neighborhood.

H3H3H3H3 >:]


Posted By:
TheAverageJC_2268706 Lock
TheAverageJC_2268706
Member since:
October 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 4440
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted almost 3 years ago

"NachozRule" wrote:


 




"TheAverageJC" wrote:


Basically, it's 2deep4u
He's singing about people in Gangam.
You know, that really rich neighborhood.

 


Thank you for that bit of info.

All We Love We Leave Behind


Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
Member since:
March 2010
Status:
Offline

Posts: 8284
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted almost 3 years ago

"TheAverageJC" wrote:



"NachozRule" wrote:





 







"TheAverageJC" wrote:




Basically, it's 2deep4u
He's singing about people in Gangam.
You know, that really rich neighborhood.

 


Thank you for that bit of info.

Its actually basically what he's talking about the whole time.

H3H3H3H3 >:]


Latest Forum Posts

Did Noah's flood really happen? (AlphaT -V...

Did Noah's flood really happen? (AlphaT -V...

Did Noah's flood really happen? (AlphaT -V...

Please restrict signature length.

Add Four Words To The Story.

The first word...

Did Noah's flood really happen? (AlphaT -V...

Throw anything at the user below

What's your favorite Anime??

What's your favorite Anime??

Latest Videos

Play Online Games