Kw-halloween-logo-small

Music

Everything Music
Talk about music, lyrics, singers, writers and news! Who is the best and who is the worst? Let’s hear your input!

What's wrong with some of today's bands?-moved

Posted By:
TheAverageJC
TheAverageJC
StarStarStarStarStar

"Karri Iero" wrote:

"TheAverageJC" wrote:

"Karri Iero" wrote:

"TheAverageJC" wrote:

"Karri Iero" wrote:

"TheAverageJC" wrote:

"Karri Iero" wrote:

This is why over about half of the "artists" in the music industry today suck.

Not sure you can say that if you haven't even listened to 3% of the stuff in the music industry.

I listen to a lot more bands than you may think.
Not just the newest music video on MTV..

You could listen to 1,000 bands and you still wouldn't be close to reaching 10% of music in the music industry. 

I'm aware of this.

"Most" > 50%
You said "most" artists these days suck, implying you've somehow listened to more than maybe about 90,000 artists or whatever number of bands it would take to pass the 50% mark. So you can't really say "most" artists in the music industry suck.
Now if you were referring to mainstream music then maybe. But i'm not sure how familiar you are with mainstream stuff.

I am referring to the mainstream music. One Direction, Justin Bieber, Selena Gomez, and likewise. So many people, apparently mainly kids, are into these artists when it's pretty much just auto-tune and a failed sense of judgement on real music.

Yes, those artists are god-awful but they are indeed real music. There is no such thing as fake music and that term is used mainly by music snob teenagers who confuse fact with opinion. It's all real music, you just don't like it. Absolutely disgusting.

All We Love We Leave Behind

Posted By:
fluffy_wolfie_2450099 Lock
fluffy_wolfie_2450099
StarStarStarStar
Kidz Bop -___-

Lord Loss sows all the sorrows of the world
Lord Loss seeds the grief-starched trees

In the center of the web, lowly Lord Loss bows his head

Mangled hands, naked eyes
Fanged snakes his soul line
Curled inside like textured sin
Bloody, curdled sheets for skin

In the center of the web, vile Lord Loss torments the dead

Posted By:
TheAverageJC
TheAverageJC
StarStarStarStarStar

"fluffy_wolfie" wrote:

Kidz Bop -___-

Ewwwwww

Posted By:
Karri Iero
Karri Iero
StarStarStarStarStar

"TheAverageJC" wrote:

"Karri Iero" wrote:

"TheAverageJC" wrote:

"Karri Iero" wrote:

"TheAverageJC" wrote:

"Karri Iero" wrote:

"TheAverageJC" wrote:

"Karri Iero" wrote:

Not sure you can say that if you haven't even listened to 3% of the stuff in the music industry.

You could listen to 1,000 bands and you still wouldn't be close to reaching 10% of music in the music industry. 

I'm aware of this.

"Most" > 50%
You said "most" artists these days suck, implying you've somehow listened to more than maybe about 90,000 artists or whatever number of bands it would take to pass the 50% mark. So you can't really say "most" artists in the music industry suck.
Now if you were referring to mainstream music then maybe. But i'm not sure how familiar you are with mainstream stuff.

I am referring to the mainstream music. One Direction, Justin Bieber, Selena Gomez, and likewise. So many people, apparently mainly kids, are into these artists when it's pretty much just auto-tune and a failed sense of judgement on real music.

Yes, those artists are god-awful but they are indeed real music. There is no such thing as fake music and that term is used mainly by music snob teenagers who confuse fact with opinion. It's all real music, you just don't like it. Absolutely disgusting.

When these ###### teen pop bands are completely mutilating what music should be, it's not real. These people aren't in it for the music, or the fans, they're in it to get famous. And it's not real when they are using auto-tune to make themselves sound like they have actual talent, even though their talent obviously isn't music. It sickens me. How is something real when they are modifying it to the fullest extent to make it sound good, just for the fame? It isn't. The original version of the music they are making and recording, that's real. The auto-tuned version is not.

Posted By:
-StealingTheShow;
-StealingTheShow;
StarStarStarStar

"fluffy_wolfie" wrote:

Kidz Bop -___-

Kidz bop is not even a band... Its some fake kids who 'make' fake songs.

91 friend requests how dandy
can u guys like staph sending me friend requests

Posted By:
TheAverageJC
TheAverageJC
StarStarStarStarStar

"Karri Iero" wrote:

"TheAverageJC" wrote:

"Karri Iero" wrote:

"TheAverageJC" wrote:

"Karri Iero" wrote:

"TheAverageJC" wrote:

"Karri Iero" wrote:

"TheAverageJC" wrote:

"Karri Iero" wrote:

I'm aware of this.

"Most" > 50%

When these ###### teen pop bands are completely mutilating what music should be, it's not real. These people aren't in it for the music, or the fans, they're in it to get famous. And it's not real when they are using auto-tune to make themselves sound like they have actual talent, even though their talent obviously isn't music. It sickens me. How is something real when they are modifying it to the fullest extent to make it sound good, just for the fame? It isn't. The original version of the music they are making and recording, that's real. The auto-tuned version is not.
They're not mutilating music. You're acting like music can be objectively bad, when it's really all a matter of opinion, not fact. You can't really prove people like Justin Bieber are in it for the money since he's donated to countless charities in the past. Music is still very real when people use auto-tune. There's absolutely nothing wrong with auto-tune as long as you use it right. Auto-tune is basically an instrument since it can change pitch kind of like a synthesizer, another very popular instrument. Your standards of music are not the official standards of what music is, which is a lot more loose than yours. 

It's sad how people believe there is real and fake music. Just shows you how little they appreciate music as a whole. Also, there's autotune in "The Jetset Life is Gonna Kill You" by My Chemical Romance, but it doesn't mean they're not real music.

Posted By:
TheAverageJC
TheAverageJC
StarStarStarStarStar

"-StealingTheShow;" wrote:

"fluffy_wolfie" wrote:

Kidz Bop -___-

Those songs are real and it's called a cover.

Posted By:
Karri Iero
Karri Iero
StarStarStarStarStar

"TheAverageJC" wrote:

"Karri Iero" wrote:

"TheAverageJC" wrote:

"Karri Iero" wrote:

"TheAverageJC" wrote:

"Karri Iero" wrote:

"TheAverageJC" wrote:

"Karri Iero" wrote:

"TheAverageJC" wrote:

"Karri Iero" wrote:

I'm aware of this.

"Most" > 50%

They're not mutilating music. You're acting like music can be objectively bad, when it's really all a matter of opinion, not fact. You can't really prove people like Justin Bieber are in it for the money since he's donated to countless charities in the past. Music is still very real when people use auto-tune. There's absolutely nothing wrong with auto-tune as long as you use it right. Auto-tune is basically an instrument since it can change pitch kind of like a synthesizer, another very popular instrument. Your standards of music are not the official standards of what music is, which is a lot more loose than yours. 

It's sad how people believe there is real and fake music. Just shows you how little they appreciate music as a whole. Also, there's autotune in "The Jetset Life is Gonna #### You" by My Chemical Romance, but it doesn't mean they're not real music.

When My Chemical Romance has used auto-tune, which has been rarely done in their music, it still sounds like them. It still sounds like a person singing.
A lot of these pop artists using auto-tune go overboard and it barely sounds like a person at all. They make it obvious. That is also why the concerts (if they make it that far with their career) they sound terrible. Maybe the auto-tune is convincing even the artist itself that they are talented. Think again, guys.
These bands are pathetic, they make me sick and are all-around embarrassing to the music industry.
Although, of course you are going to keep arguing this with me. But, on the other hand, I really don't care. You have your opinion, and I have mine. And it's 3:19 AM and I'm getting sick.
Have a lovely.. Morning.

Posted By:
-StealingTheShow;
-StealingTheShow;
StarStarStarStar

"TheAverageJC" wrote:

"-StealingTheShow;" wrote:

"fluffy_wolfie" wrote:

Kidz Bop -___-

Those songs are real and it's called a cover.

oh whatever.. they are still horrible anyway.

91 friend requests how dandy
can u guys like staph sending me friend requests

Posted By:
TheAverageJC
TheAverageJC
StarStarStarStarStar

"Karri Iero" wrote:

"TheAverageJC" wrote:

"Karri Iero" wrote:

"TheAverageJC" wrote:

"Karri Iero" wrote:

"TheAverageJC" wrote:

"Karri Iero" wrote:

"TheAverageJC" wrote:

"Karri Iero" wrote:

"TheAverageJC" wrote:

"Karri Iero" wrote:

I'm aware of this.

"Most" > 50%

It's sad how people believe there is real and fake music. Just shows you how little they appreciate music as a whole. Also, there's autotune in "The Jetset Life is Gonna #### You" by My Chemical Romance, but it doesn't mean they're not real music.

When My Chemical Romance has used auto-tune, which has been rarely done in their music, it still sounds like them. It still sounds like a person singing.
A lot of these pop artists using auto-tune go overboard and it barely sounds like a person at all. They make it obvious. That is also why the concerts (if they make it that far with their career) they sound terrible. Maybe the auto-tune is convincing even the artist itself that they are talented. Think again, guys.
These bands are pathetic, they make me sick and are all-around embarrassing to the music industry.
Although, of course you are going to keep arguing this with me. But, on the other hand, I really don't care. You have your opinion, and I have mine. And it's 3:19 AM and I'm getting sick.
Have a lovely.. Morning.

It's pretty useless talking to you about this to you, since you're so narrow-minded about the subject and too much of an MCR fangirl to the extent where you twist your own beliefs to conform to how you want the situation to turn out. Please though, I'd love it if you could show me the official standards as to what music is and not some 13 year old's definition of it. Show me where auto-tune or incapability to perform well automatically disqualifies the possibility of something being music. 
Good day m8.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

find a cute girl friend

Hi I am new

Describe the profile pic above you

Type Your Username With Your Eyes Closed.

latest videos