Kw-logo-smaller

Music

Everything Music
Talk about music, lyrics, singers, writers and news! Who is the best and who is the worst? Let’s hear your input!

Demi Lovato

Posted By:
AK47rd
AK47rd
StarStarStar
I absolutely love Demi Lovato. Her voice is so strong and I think her voice outrules every other disney singer. Whenever I sing her songs my throat always starts to hurt and I cannot make it through. Whenever she performs you never hear one mistake. You never even hear her take a breath. Whenever she sings it sounds exactly like the music in her music videos. I love to sing and when I grow up I hope I can be as good as her. She is one of my idols.

The Scoop

Demi Lovato

Posted By:
kobrains478
kobrains478
Star
Well that's the thing about singers.Thy're not just off the street and then bam they're singing on good luck charlie.They had to be trained and have vocal exersises.They had to have their water to keep their throats from getting dry.Even though Demi's songs are hard to sing that's what makes her her.

ADD ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Demi Lovato

Posted By:
RawrSkittles=)
RawrSkittles=)
StarStarStarStarStar
I agree. She's different from other singers out there who use "auto-tune" in recording and not cooperating with other composers and when live their voice sounds terrible. Like Selena Gomez, for example. At first, I could not believe that she's not really a good singer, because I like her songs. But when I watched ALL her live singing, well... She is really a bad singer. Some of her live singing are lip sync (I catch her when she do that), and some of it are not that's why it sounds terrible. I think Gomez should stick acting instead.

The reason why I love Lovato is because she's so inspirational. I'm also bullied like her and sensitive at the same time. I became stronger because of her. And another reason is because she's also a singer-songwriter. She also know how to play different musical instruments, just like me. And her songs are meaningful and catchy. And also, I love her voice. She also does not lip sync and auto-tune her voice (her voice in recording does not change when she sings live).

Demi Lovato

Posted By:
lainiepoo
lainiepoo
Star
Demi is an amazing singer. The fact that she doesn't rely on auto tune unlike most other so called "singers" is fantastic. She has gone through bullying, cutting, eating disorders, and heartbreak so she can write songs that we all can relate to. Her songs speak the truth for me and mostly the words I fail to say. So in a way by listening to her songs I'm expressing how I truly feel. 

Demi Lovato

Posted By:
greenpig87
greenpig87
StarStarStarStarStar
What she's been through is also inspiring xD

I. Love. Michael.

Demi Lovato

Posted By:
LadiiYellow
LadiiYellow
StarStar
So why is it that everybody likes Demi Lovato? Ahe mite be a good singer but there are many people i can name right now who can sing better than her!!!  My favs are:
drake, nicki minaj, lil wayne, melanie fiona, beyonce, keri hilson, alicia keys, usher, trey song, jason derulo vybez kartel and too many more

Demi Lovato

Posted By:
lainiepoo
lainiepoo
Star

"LadiiYellow" wrote:

So why is it that everybody likes Demi Lovato? Ahe mite be a good singer but there are many people i can name right now who can sing better than her!!!  My favs are:

drake, nicki minaj, lil wayne, melanie fiona, beyonce, keri hilson, alicia keys, usher, trey song, jason derulo vybez kartel and too many more
ok I'm not gonna say that you have to think that Demi is the best singer but I can answer you question about why everyone likes her. The reason is that most of Demi's fans can relate to her music and that Demi knows about how messed up life is and she   relates that to us in her songs. I personally think that Demi is a truley amazing singer and is way better than half of those people you named who rely heavily on auto tune. Maybe if you take time to listen to the lyrics of her songs you will hear the story in it and the great messages that her songs have. I don't k ow if you can say the same for nicki minaji.

Demi Lovato

Posted By:
FallenFalcon75
FallenFalcon75
StarStar
I like her song Heart Attack

FallenFalcon75

Demi Lovato

Posted By:
GawjussGracieex
GawjussGracieex
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar

"FallenFalcon75" wrote:

I like her song Heart Attack

Me too smile

Junior Mod
Ask me if you have any questions or need any help.

Demi Lovato

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
StarStarStarStarStar
I didn't use to like her music, and I really haven't heard any of her new songs, so I cant say anything, lol.

H3H3H3H3 >:]

← Previous 1 3

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Aboartion - Is It Wrong Or Right?

3 Facts About You!

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

latest videos