Kw-logo-smaller

Music

Everything Music
Talk about music, lyrics, singers, writers and news! Who is the best and who is the worst? Let’s hear your input!

What's the problem with 1D

Posted By:
kobrains478
kobrains478
Star
Well like most of us know there is a band called 1 direction.Well they can't go one direction if they are taking world tours.Well most of them aren't #######.So girls for get about them and focus on your studies.

ADD ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted By:
Vannie
Vannie
StarStarStar
DEAL WITH IT EVEN THOUGH U DON'T LIKE THEM DOSEN'T MEAN U CAN RUIN THE DIRECTIONERS SO MIND UR OWN BUISSNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!

ONE DIRECTION

1 directions

Posted By:
TheAverageJC
TheAverageJC
StarStarStarStarStar

"Vannie" wrote:

DEAL WITH IT EVEN THOUGH U DON'T LIKE THEM DOSEN'T MEAN U CAN RUIN THE DIRECTIONERS SO MIND UR OWN BUISSNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is why no one likes Directioners.

All We Love We Leave Behind

Posted By:
InfamouslyUnknown
InfamouslyUnknown
StarStarStar

"Vannie" wrote:

Dude, take a chill pill, OP is merely making a suggestion ._.;;

yo. i'm a pretty cool cat. we should be friends.

Posted By:
Tomgirl111
Tomgirl111
Star
Ok, I'm not here to say who's wrong and who's right, but I would like to just say my bit.

I'm not a fan of one direction. I think their music is plain and the same time and time again, but that my opinion. I'm not going to hate on one direction fans, most of my friends are obsessed with them (the ones who aren't are boys). That's not the type of music I enjoy, but it doesn't mean I have to go and be mean to their fans. That is what I'm about to get into.

Do you know how annoying it is to see three or four people bickering how cool one direction is, and then just being plain mean? Pretty annoying. And it's everywhere, on forums, posts, chat sites, even on Facebook and ######! Can't we all just shut up and deal with other people likes and dislikes? What the big deal, anyway? It's a boy band, for gods sake, not a political party! Y'all need to chill out an respect each other, because the people who actually don't give a rats are getting pretty annoyed.

That's all I wanted to say. I don't care what you think about this post because it came straight out of my mind, and there's no way of taking it back.
Thank you.

Tomgirl111 smile

Posted By:
Vannie
Vannie
StarStarStar
sorry everyone I was over dramatic I apologized that was my opion on what he said sorry

ONE DIRECTION

1 directions

Posted By:
cjcma500
cjcma500
Star
My opinion is that  1D  does not have a problem. they are awesome and hot but other people have their opinions and all and I respect it

Posted By:
poochi
poochi
StarStarStarStar
THERS NO PROBS WITH THEM OKAY SO JUST KEEP UR MOUTH SHUT IS THAT CLEAR

stop looking at my siggy

Posted By:
Vannie
Vannie
StarStarStar

"poochi" wrote:

yay someone agrees with me !!!!!!!!!!

ONE DIRECTION

1 directions

Posted By:
TheAverageJC
TheAverageJC
StarStarStarStarStar

"poochi" wrote:

Please leave.

All We Love We Leave Behind

← Previous 1 3 4 5

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

latest videos