×
Back left
Back right
Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Posts: 617

All in the name! Oh and btw I hate him!

Your girl mal!!!!
Music, it reches my heart and soal

Some people don't understand that I take dance VERY seriously. But sometime I can be silly with it (of course) I love it so much that I wish it will never be ruend. I will love it forever.
omg! fav pic evea!!! ♥ luv ♥
Autumn miller, my idol forever
Dance is my passion!


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
I think his music is awful, but that's not a reason to hate the guy.

All We Love We Leave Behind


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Posts: 8272

"TheAverageJC" wrote:

I think his music is awful, but that's not a reason to hate the guy.

No we must assassinate....

JB!!!!!
Lolnojkidonthatehem

H3H3H3H3 >:]


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"NachozRule" wrote:



"TheAverageJC" wrote:


I think his music is awful, but that's not a reason to hate the guy.

No we must assassinate....

JB!!!!!
Lolnojkidonthatehem


No, we must put him in the outer space

Nojokeijustdislikehim 


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Posts: 8272

"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:



"NachozRule" wrote:






"TheAverageJC" wrote:




I think his music is awful, but that's not a reason to hate the guy.

No we must assassinate....

JB!!!!!
Lolnojkidonthatehem


No, we must put him in the outer space

Nojokeijustdislikehim 

Space: The Final Beiber
He passes away in the movie LOLOLPOLTHATSTERRIBLE

H3H3H3H3 >:]


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"NachozRule" wrote:



"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:






"NachozRule" wrote:









"TheAverageJC" wrote:






I think his music is awful, but that's not a reason to hate the guy.

No we must assassinate....

JB!!!!!
Lolnojkidonthatehem


No, we must put him in the outer space

Nojokeijustdislikehim 

Space: The Final Beiber
He passes away in the movie LOLOLPOLTHATSTERRIBLE


wrong spelling
it's  the final BIEBER, not BEIBER.
HMMM. looks the same but nevermind.
HAHAHA BAD ENDING


News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity