x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends
Kw-logo-smaller

Music

← Previous 1 3
Posted By:
9bella
9bella
Member since:
January, 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 1209
StarStarStarStarStar
i  would  say  violin  its  so  peaceful

   Kess  smile


Posted By:
kiss456
kiss456
Member since:
August, 2010
Status:
Offline

Posts: 8400
StarStarStarStarStar
Either: Piano, Acoustic Guitar, Electric Guitar, Drums, or Harp. xD 

Strength is not only surviving, but admitting your mistakes, realizing your weaknesses, acknowledging your accomplishments and taking action.


Posted By:
RawrSkittles=)
RawrSkittles=)
Member since:
July, 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 14867
StarStarStarStarStar
Piano and Violin. ♥


Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
Member since:
March, 2010
Status:
Offline

Posts: 8284
StarStarStarStarStar

"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:

Piano and Violin. ♥

yeah that.
I also like my trombone because I play that.
and also baritone cause I play that to.
ANNNDD my mallet instrument, the bells. :3

H3H3H3H3 >:]


Posted By:
RawrSkittles=)
RawrSkittles=)
Member since:
July, 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 14867
StarStarStarStarStar

"NachozRule" wrote:



"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:


Piano and Violin. ♥

yeah that.
I also like my trombone because I play that.
and also baritone cause I play that to.
ANNNDD my mallet instrument, the bells. :3


I think I like all musical instruments!
BELLS.
JINGLE BELL JINGLE BELL JINGLE ALL THE WAAY
I LOVE BELLS. 


Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
Member since:
March, 2010
Status:
Offline

Posts: 8284
StarStarStarStarStar

"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:



"NachozRule" wrote:






"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:




Piano and Violin. ♥

yeah that.
I also like my trombone because I play that.
and also baritone cause I play that to.
ANNNDD my mallet instrument, the bells. :3


I think I like all musical instruments!
BELLS.
JINGLE BELL JINGLE BELL JINGLE ALL THE WAAY
I LOVE BELLS. 

Not those bells, the glockenspiel, duuuuh.

H3H3H3H3 >:]


Posted By:
RawrSkittles=)
RawrSkittles=)
Member since:
July, 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 14867
StarStarStarStarStar

"NachozRule" wrote:



"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:






"NachozRule" wrote:









"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:






Piano and Violin. ♥

yeah that.
I also like my trombone because I play that.
and also baritone cause I play that to.
ANNNDD my mallet instrument, the bells. :3


I think I like all musical instruments!
BELLS.
JINGLE BELL JINGLE BELL JINGLE ALL THE WAAY
I LOVE BELLS. 

Not those bells, the glockenspiel, duuuuh.


What's that? o.e


Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
Member since:
March, 2010
Status:
Offline

Posts: 8284
StarStarStarStarStar

"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:



"NachozRule" wrote:






"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:









"NachozRule" wrote:












"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:








Piano and Violin. ♥

yeah that.
I also like my trombone because I play that.
and also baritone cause I play that to.
ANNNDD my mallet instrument, the bells. :3


I think I like all musical instruments!
BELLS.
JINGLE BELL JINGLE BELL JINGLE ALL THE WAAY
I LOVE BELLS. 

Not those bells, the glockenspiel, duuuuh.


What's that? o.e

Google it, its like a piano, but its way smaller and has little bars that are made of metal, and they make a preetttttyy nooissee.

H3H3H3H3 >:]


Posted By:
RawrSkittles=)
RawrSkittles=)
Member since:
July, 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 14867
StarStarStarStarStar

"NachozRule" wrote:



"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:






"NachozRule" wrote:









"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:












"NachozRule" wrote:















"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:










Piano and Violin. ♥

yeah that.
I also like my trombone because I play that.
and also baritone cause I play that to.
ANNNDD my mallet instrument, the bells. :3


I think I like all musical instruments!
BELLS.
JINGLE BELL JINGLE BELL JINGLE ALL THE WAAY
I LOVE BELLS. 

Not those bells, the glockenspiel, duuuuh.


What's that? o.e

Google it, its like a piano, but its way smaller and has little bars that are made of metal, and they make a preetttttyy nooissee.


IT'S CUTEE!
It looks like a xylophone. xD 


Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
Member since:
March, 2010
Status:
Offline

Posts: 8284
StarStarStarStarStar

"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:



"NachozRule" wrote:






"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:









"NachozRule" wrote:












"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:















"NachozRule" wrote:


















"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:












Piano and Violin. ♥

yeah that.
I also like my trombone because I play that.
and also baritone cause I play that to.
ANNNDD my mallet instrument, the bells. :3


I think I like all musical instruments!
BELLS.
JINGLE BELL JINGLE BELL JINGLE ALL THE WAAY
I LOVE BELLS. 

Not those bells, the glockenspiel, duuuuh.


What's that? o.e

Google it, its like a piano, but its way smaller and has little bars that are made of metal, and they make a preetttttyy nooissee.


IT'S CUTEE!
It looks like a xylophone. xD 

Yeah, but it sounds better. =D

H3H3H3H3 >:]


← Previous 1 3

latest forum posts

The yes and no game

The yes and no game

Hiya! Any other lesbians?

The yes and no game

Quote

The last song you heard describes your lif...

Quote

What Song are You Addicted to Right Now?

Names From A-Z

The last song you heard describes your lif...

Latest Videos

Play Online Games