Kw-halloween-logo-small

Music

Everything Music
Talk about music, lyrics, singers, writers and news! Who is the best and who is the worst? Let’s hear your input!

Whats a good Kpop band to listen too?

Posted By:
miku34 Lock
miku34
StarStarStarStar
I woul really like to listen to a new Kpop band that has good songs, so if you recomade one please tell me thanks! smile

Calling мє FAKE ωση’т мαкє уσυ REAL, ¢αℓℓιηg мє DUMB ωση’т мαкє уσυ SMART ¢αℓℓιηg мє WEAK ωση’т мαкє уσυ STRONG, ¢αℓℓιηg мє UGLY ωση’т мαкє уσυ PRETTY, ¢αℓℓιηg мє ORDINARY ωση’т мαкє уσυ UNIQUE, ¢αℓℓιηg мє MEAN ωση’т мαкє уσυ NICE, ¢αℓℓιηg мe WEIRD ωση’т мαкє уσu NORMAL, ¢αℓℓιηg мє BORING ωση’т мαкє уσυ FUN!

Posted By:
natalie4life
natalie4life
StarStarStarStar
You should try U-Kiss or b.a.p.'s music. U-kiss has some english lyrics, so it's easier to sing along to. And bap's dancing is freaking awesome. Oh and MBLAQ too, they're the older version of bap (bap's a rookie group). Have fun! ^^

I'ma taco

Nuff said

Posted By:
miku34 Lock
miku34
StarStarStarStar
Thanks!

Calling мє FAKE ωση’т мαкє уσυ REAL, ¢αℓℓιηg мє DUMB ωση’т мαкє уσυ SMART ¢αℓℓιηg мє WEAK ωση’т мαкє уσυ STRONG, ¢αℓℓιηg мє UGLY ωση’т мαкє уσυ PRETTY, ¢αℓℓιηg мє ORDINARY ωση’т мαкє уσυ UNIQUE, ¢αℓℓιηg мє MEAN ωση’т мαкє уσυ NICE, ¢αℓℓιηg мe WEIRD ωση’т мαкє уσu NORMAL, ¢αℓℓιηg мє BORING ωση’т мαкє уσυ FUN!

Posted By:
RawrSkittles=)
RawrSkittles=)
StarStarStarStarStar
Have you heard about SHINee? They are amazing! ^-^
Or Exo K or Exo M. Big Grin

Posted By:
miku34 Lock
miku34
StarStarStarStar
Omg yes I love that group!

Posted By:
natalie4life
natalie4life
StarStarStarStar
Did anyone else know Exo was having a comeback? I just heard about it today. So excited!!!!!

I'ma taco

Nuff said

Posted By:
RawrSkittles=)
RawrSkittles=)
StarStarStarStarStar

"miku34" wrote:

Omg yes I love that group!

REALLY? OMG, THAT'S GREAT! Big Grin 

Posted By:
miku34 Lock
miku34
StarStarStarStar
Oh I didnt know that cool!

Posted By:
miku34 Lock
miku34
StarStarStarStar
yes I love their songs!

Posted By:
britney87
britney87
StarStarStarStar
Bigbang & Beast! 

Britney♥

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

LLAMAS ARE ACTUALLY PLANTS

Who's your favourite Author?

Word Count in Posts

Word Count in Posts

Should Drama on KW Stop For Good?

Who's your favourite Author?

latest videos