Kw-logo-smaller

Music

Everything Music
Talk about music, lyrics, singers, writers and news! Who is the best and who is the worst? Let’s hear your input!

LIFE AND ETERNAL IMMORTALITY

Posted By:
vampire 15
vampire 15
Star
There comes a time for every vampireWhen the idea of eternity becomes momentarily unbearable, Living and feeding in the shadows with only your company, Rots into a solitary, hollow existence, Immortality seems like a good idea until you realize you're going spend it alone, So i slept, hoping the sounds of the passing eras would fade out and a sort of death might happen.But as i lay there, the world didnt sound like the place i had left but something different. Better. It became worthwhile to rise again as new gods were born and worshiped. Night and day. They were never alone. I would become one of them. Whether it was the meal or 100 years of rest, Im not sure. But suddenly i was feeling better than ever. My senses so hight. They led me straight to the instrument of my resurrection, Playing in my old house.

Devil             Vampire      

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

Give me the color of ur Shirt now:)

whats your fav subject?

Give me the color of ur Shirt now:)

Dream pets.

latest videos