Kw-logo-smaller

Music

Everything Music
Talk about music, lyrics, singers, writers and news! Who is the best and who is the worst? Let’s hear your input!

LIFE AND ETERNAL IMMORTALITY

Posted By:
vampire 15
vampire 15
Star
There comes a time for every vampireWhen the idea of eternity becomes momentarily unbearable, Living and feeding in the shadows with only your company, Rots into a solitary, hollow existence, Immortality seems like a good idea until you realize you're going spend it alone, So i slept, hoping the sounds of the passing eras would fade out and a sort of death might happen.But as i lay there, the world didnt sound like the place i had left but something different. Better. It became worthwhile to rise again as new gods were born and worshiped. Night and day. They were never alone. I would become one of them. Whether it was the meal or 100 years of rest, Im not sure. But suddenly i was feeling better than ever. My senses so hight. They led me straight to the instrument of my resurrection, Playing in my old house.

Devil             Vampire      

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

What was the last thing you ate?

is your birthday the same as mine?

Post a Number with your eyes closed

Hunter Or Luke

Hunter Or Luke

is your birthday the same as mine?

latest videos