Kw-logo-smaller

Music

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
I know this sounds like a total n00b debate, and it totally is!  xD  I wanna see how many people on here respect real and good music. xD  It's sad that I think a lot of people are gonna vote Bieber, or won't know who ###### is.

My whole goal in life is to get AlphaT to debate Teh_Skittlez as an Atheist and for Teh_Skittlez to debate AlphaT as a Christian.

lolololololololol

That awkward moment when you realize that you couldn't see that amazing debate because you're not old enough to see the P&R section... -.-

Posted By:
Maria Beilschmidt_2247950 Lock
Maria Beilschmidt_2247950
StarStarStarStarStar
Mozart, of course! He composed his own music, which would become one of the most recognized pieces of all time! His work is used in movies and shows, and we may not even notice! Many popular songs today may even have reference to his music! Do you see Bieber composing his own musical pieces? NO! He has someone to right them. Oh, but Mozart made them himself! So of course Mozart is more talented!

how how how how how how how how
what how

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar

"Maria Beilschmidt" wrote:

Mozart, of course! He composed his own music, which would become one of the most recognized pieces of all time! His work is used in movies and shows, and we may not even notice! Many popular songs today may even have reference to his music! Do you see Bieber composing his own musical pieces? NO! He has someone to right them. Oh, but Mozart made them himself! So of course Mozart is more talented!

YAY!  Someone who actually knows what talent is!  I'm actually starting to not feel as disgraced by my generation!  (This'll change as soon as a Belieber comes on this thread.) 

My whole goal in life is to get AlphaT to debate Teh_Skittlez as an Atheist and for Teh_Skittlez to debate AlphaT as a Christian.

lolololololololol

That awkward moment when you realize that you couldn't see that amazing debate because you're not old enough to see the P&R section... -.-

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
StarStarStarStarStar
Mozart, he knows what a quarter note is, and he writes his own music. ;D

H3H3H3H3 >:]

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar

"NachozRule" wrote:

YAY!  So far, I've actually gotten good responses on this thread.  I honestly did not expect this.  I expected a bunch of beliebers going "JUSTIN BIEBER SOOO HOT #YOLOSWAQQQQQ". xD  

lolololololololol

Posted By:
peppypepsi
peppypepsi
StarStarStarStarStar

"NachozRule" wrote:

Haha, I agree, MozaRt is awesome, classical music may not be  "hip and in"  and he may not have a fricken little girl voice that other little girls love, but I LOVE classical music. Ever heard of J.s. Bach?

if our love is Insanity, why are you my Clarity?

I am a death weapon!!

Posted By:
TheAverageJC
TheAverageJC
StarStarStarStarStar
Mozart is obviously the better musician.
And Justin Bieber is "real" music, no matter how much he sucks.

All We Love We Leave Behind

Posted By:
classicalmusicisepic
classicalmusicisepic
StarStarStarStarStar
Two complete different genres. But I like Mozart. It's fun to play his pieces on the cello :3

Posted By:
Yeliak
Yeliak
StarStarStarStarStar

"Maria Beilschmidt" wrote:

Thank you.

Posted By:
HannahBunneh_2488695 Lock
HannahBunneh_2488695
StarStar
This question reminds me of an ERB between Beethoven and Justin Beiber.

← Previous 1

play online games

latest forum posts

Post a lie about the user above you

Last One To Say Chocolate Wins! =P

THE CHOCOLATES -moved

Names From A-Z

you ask me....

Your Favourite Things- A-Z

you ask me....

which taylor swift's song's lyrics do u li...

latest videos