Kw-logo-smaller

Music

Everything Music
Talk about music, lyrics, singers, writers and news! Who is the best and who is the worst? Let’s hear your input!

Mozart vs. Justin Bieber Who's More Talented?

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
I know this sounds like a total n00b debate, and it totally is!  xD  I wanna see how many people on here respect real and good music. xD  It's sad that I think a lot of people are gonna vote Bieber, or won't know who ###### is.

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

Posted By:
Maria Beilschmidt_2247950 Lock
Maria Beilschmidt_2247950
StarStarStarStarStar
Mozart, of course! He composed his own music, which would become one of the most recognized pieces of all time! His work is used in movies and shows, and we may not even notice! Many popular songs today may even have reference to his music! Do you see Bieber composing his own musical pieces? NO! He has someone to right them. Oh, but Mozart made them himself! So of course Mozart is more talented!

how how how how how how how how
what how

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar

"Maria Beilschmidt" wrote:

Mozart, of course! He composed his own music, which would become one of the most recognized pieces of all time! His work is used in movies and shows, and we may not even notice! Many popular songs today may even have reference to his music! Do you see Bieber composing his own musical pieces? NO! He has someone to right them. Oh, but Mozart made them himself! So of course Mozart is more talented!

YAY!  Someone who actually knows what talent is!  I'm actually starting to not feel as disgraced by my generation!  (This'll change as soon as a Belieber comes on this thread.) 

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
StarStarStarStarStar
Mozart, he knows what a quarter note is, and he writes his own music. ;D

H3H3H3H3 >:]

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar

"NachozRule" wrote:

YAY!  So far, I've actually gotten good responses on this thread.  I honestly did not expect this.  I expected a bunch of beliebers going "JUSTIN BIEBER SOOO HOT #YOLOSWAQQQQQ". xD  

Posted By:
peppypepsi
peppypepsi
StarStarStarStarStar

"NachozRule" wrote:

Haha, I agree, MozaRt is awesome, classical music may not be  "hip and in"  and he may not have a fricken little girl voice that other little girls love, but I LOVE classical music. Ever heard of J.s. Bach?

if our love is Insanity, why are you my Clarity?

yay

Me! ^

I LIKE TO ROLEPLAY. IT IS MY LIFE!!!!!!!!!!

HEY! LOOK! ITS TAMATON!!!! ^

Posted By:
TheAverageJC
TheAverageJC
StarStarStarStarStar
Mozart is obviously the better musician.
And Justin Bieber is "real" music, no matter how much he sucks.

All We Love We Leave Behind

Posted By:
classicalmusicisepic
classicalmusicisepic
StarStarStarStarStar
Two complete different genres. But I like Mozart. It's fun to play his pieces on the cello :3

bring me the horizon ♥

Posted By:
Yeliak
Yeliak
StarStarStarStar

"Maria Beilschmidt" wrote:

Thank you.

Posted By:
HannahBunneh
HannahBunneh
StarStar
This question reminds me of an ERB between Beethoven and Justin Beiber.

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

Favorite Tv show all the time? (:

We the Kidz