Kw-halloween-logo-small

Music

Everything Music
Talk about music, lyrics, singers, writers and news! Who is the best and who is the worst? Let’s hear your input!

Should Niall Sing or Play Guitar????

Posted By:
hutcherfan1 Lock
hutcherfan1
StarStarStarStar
I heard that 1D`s management is making Niall only play guitar on their "We Are Who We Are" tour. Does anyone know if this is true??? If it is spread this everywhere. #letniallsing
Without Niall there's no One Direction!!  

One Way or Another

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
OH MY CARROTS!  THIS BETTER NOT BE TRUE!  Niall is so perfect!  He totes deserves to sing!  I enjoy it when he plays guitar, but the TMH tour PROVES he can do both!  (Look at footage of him playing guitar while singing.)  If this is true, management is making a big mistake.

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

Posted By:
Kariana1
Kariana1
StarStar
Both

Karina

Posted By:
Kaylamon
Kaylamon
StarStarStarStar
niall should sing

What good are DREAMS if all you do is work? There's more to life than hitting the books, I hope you know~ Tamaki Suoh ( Ouran High School Hostclub)

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Fault in our stars: yay or nay?

Should respect be based on age? ( I am old...

Train your Goldfish!!!!!!!!! :) :)

Train your Goldfish!!!!!!!!! :) :)

Send the person above you a friend request!

Tutoring!!!

latest videos