x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends
Kw-logo-smaller

Music

Posted By:
kidzworldgirl97_2517647 Lock
kidzworldgirl97_2517647
Member since:
July 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 24
StarStar

"DeliriousEsme" wrote:

Florence and the Machine is the best band ever.
Agreed! Now that you've said this I respect you lol  Big Grin

Posted By:
DeliriousEsme
DeliriousEsme
Member since:
July 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 53
StarStarStar

"kidzworldgirl97" wrote:



"DeliriousEsme" wrote:


Florence and the Machine is the best band ever.
Agreed! Now that you've said this I respect you lol  Big Grin


Haha. :P What songs do you like? I like all of them except Seven Devils and You've Got the Love.

Posted By:
kidzworldgirl97_2517647 Lock
kidzworldgirl97_2517647
Member since:
July 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 24
StarStar

"DeliriousEsme" wrote:



"kidzworldgirl97" wrote:






"DeliriousEsme" wrote:




Florence and the Machine is the best band ever.
Agreed! Now that you've said this I respect you lol  Big Grin


Haha. :P What songs do you like? I like all of them except Seven Devils and You've Got the Love.
Hmmm I like just about all of them. I can't think of what I dislike off the top of my head but I have some songs on my phone that are always the ones I skip lol

Posted By:
DeliriousEsme
DeliriousEsme
Member since:
July 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 53
StarStarStar

"kidzworldgirl97" wrote:



"DeliriousEsme" wrote:






"kidzworldgirl97" wrote:









"DeliriousEsme" wrote:






Florence and the Machine is the best band ever.
Agreed! Now that you've said this I respect you lol  Big Grin


Haha. :P What songs do you like? I like all of them except Seven Devils and You've Got the Love.
Hmmm I like just about all of them. I can't think of what I dislike off the top of my head but I have some songs on my phone that are always the ones I skip lol


Don't you think Seven Devils is creepy? I mean it sounded cool in the Beautiful Creatures trailer, but it's just... haunting. o.o 


Posted By:
kidzworldgirl97_2517647 Lock
kidzworldgirl97_2517647
Member since:
July 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 24
StarStar
I actually find it to be quite nice lol  Devil

Posted By:
DeliriousEsme
DeliriousEsme
Member since:
July 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 53
StarStarStar

"kidzworldgirl97" wrote:

I actually find it to be quite nice lol  Devil


I've tried listening to it once, but I couldn't. Have you listened to Bedroom Hymns? 


Posted By:
kidzworldgirl97_2517647 Lock
kidzworldgirl97_2517647
Member since:
July 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 24
StarStar
yeah it's a good song

Posted By:
DeliriousEsme
DeliriousEsme
Member since:
July 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 53
StarStarStar

"kidzworldgirl97" wrote:

yeah it's a good song

I hope you don't notice what it's talking about. DX

Posted By:
kidzworldgirl97_2517647 Lock
kidzworldgirl97_2517647
Member since:
July 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 24
StarStar
noooo what?


Posted By:
DeliriousEsme
DeliriousEsme
Member since:
July 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 53
StarStarStar
I prefer not to tell you... I shouldn't even have brought the subject up. >.>

Latest Forum Posts

How old would you be based on your battery...

How old would you be based on your battery...

The Banning Game

On a scale of 1 to 100 how much do you lik...

The Banning Game

The Banning Game

Should the UK bomb Syria?

The Banning Game

The Banning Game

What Song are You Addicted to Right Now?

Latest Videos

Play Online Games