Kw-logo-smaller

Music

Everything Music
Talk about music, lyrics, singers, writers and news! Who is the best and who is the worst? Let’s hear your input!

Lyrics Contest!!!

Posted By:
Macbarbie09
Macbarbie09
StarStarStarStar
This is my Lyric's contest. The 3rd place winner will win a shout-out! the 2nd place winner will win a shout-out and a comment on their profile! the 1st place winner will win a shout-out, and a comment on their blog!! Post your Lyrics under this forum post! The deadline is July 30th. Your lyrics should be longer than one line. the results will be on July 31st. i will pick 2 runner ups to win a shout-out. I will put the lyrics i picked as the winners in a forum post with the cup beat. Post your lyrics to this forum post! i will be entering too. 

(C) 2013 Macbarbie09

Hey guys! welcome to my forums! Here are some
pics to explain my forums:
Heart With Pedals!!! :)

Nyan Cat eatin Donuts!!

Triangular art

rainbow

those are few of my photos to explain my threads
a bit. subscribe to my forums! It's Free, Ya know!

Lyrics Contest!!!

Posted By:
Macbarbie09
Macbarbie09
StarStarStarStar
we are Monsters, we are proud. We are monsters, say it loud. High school's a horror, can't get out of my bed. everybody's talking but it's not in my head. They say- don't be different like them instead. but they can't keep us down 'cuz were monster high Bred. 

Hey guys! welcome to my forums! Here are some
pics to explain my forums:
Heart With Pedals!!! :)

Nyan Cat eatin Donuts!!

Triangular art

rainbow

those are few of my photos to explain my threads
a bit. subscribe to my forums! It's Free, Ya know!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Last Person to say "Merry Christmas" Wins!

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

Last Person to say "Merry Christmas" Wins!