x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends
Kidzworld Logo

Music

DO U LIKE MUSIC??

← Previous 1 3
Posted By:
-cutiepatootie-
-cutiepatootie-
Member since:
March 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 49
StarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago
Me amd my girls aaaaaaa

♡♥♡♥-was here-♡♥♡♥


Posted By:
TheAverageJC_2268706 Lock
TheAverageJC_2268706
Member since:
October 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 4440
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago
No, all music is awful.

All We Love We Leave Behind


Posted By:
Sign Lover
Sign Lover
Member since:
August 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 24
StarStar
Posted over 3 years ago

"TheAverageJC" wrote:

No, all music is awful.

what makes you say that?

Sign Lover
I luv my peeps!


Posted By:
Asdenoah
Asdenoah
Member since:
March 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 960
StarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago
Any kind of music that I think isn't bad, I love music, though.
This girl at my school HATES ALL music. O.O

R.I.P. Rikki Tanaka.
1/1/96 - 10/3/13
♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎


Posted By:
TheAverageJC_2268706 Lock
TheAverageJC_2268706
Member since:
October 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 4440
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago

"Sign Lover" wrote:



"TheAverageJC" wrote:


No, all music is awful.

what makes you say that?


Because I've never listened to a single song that sounds good to me. All music is pretty much bad y'know.

All We Love We Leave Behind


Posted By:
genius@23
genius@23
Member since:
December 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 3794
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago
I LOVE music!


Posted By:
Sign Lover
Sign Lover
Member since:
August 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 24
StarStar
Posted over 3 years ago

"TheAverageJC" wrote:



"Sign Lover" wrote:






"TheAverageJC" wrote:




No, all music is awful.

what makes you say that?
 

Because I've never listened to a single song that sounds good to me. All music is pretty much bad y'know.

whatever you dont know what you are talking about

Sign Lover
I luv my peeps!


Posted By:
Baby260_1746383 Lock
Baby260_1746383
Member since:
April 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 12287
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago
i love music (;


Posted By:
Asdenoah
Asdenoah
Member since:
March 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 960
StarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago

"TheAverageJC" wrote:



"Sign Lover" wrote:






"TheAverageJC" wrote:




No, all music is awful.

what makes you say that?
 

Because I've never listened to a single song that sounds good to me. All music is pretty much bad y'know.
Well, that's odd.... O_O why don't you like the sound of some, I wonder? And, even classical, trot, K-pop, J-rock, J-pop, RnB, rap, hip hop, any pop, dubstep, rock, etc. Why does it all sound bad to you?

R.I.P. Rikki Tanaka.
1/1/96 - 10/3/13
♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎


Posted By:
Ginnyweasley12
Ginnyweasley12
Member since:
June 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 727
StarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago
yes, I do but it depends on the type of itsmile

:)

Gongchan!

Baro

Baro!

Jin Young

Jin young

The Deulli duck eating like mad

Sandeul of B1A4 eating CNU's stuff smile

b1A4 has some fun

B1A4 all together

I'm a B1A4 fan forever!


← Previous 1 3

Latest Forum Posts

what's your favorite song? reply with lyrics!

Can you have 2 Religions? [The Shopping Ca...

How you feel using sticker

Your Chinese Zodiac Animal?

What's your birthstone/Zodiac stone? :3

What's your birthstone/Zodiac stone? :3

Christian Friend is a Hypocrite!

Quick question...

Type The First Word That You Think Of!

What's your birthstone/Zodiac stone? :3

Latest Videos

Play Online Games