Kw-halloween-logo-small

Music

Everything Music
Talk about music, lyrics, singers, writers and news! Who is the best and who is the worst? Let’s hear your input!

one direction

Posted By:
fullhouse321
fullhouse321
Member since:
September, 2013
Star
Status: Offline
Posts: 2
hey everyone have you heard that someone in one direction is married if you haven't just wait till next week you will find out

full house 321 is my screen name and my real one is none of your business


one direction

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
Member since:
May, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 5131

"fullhouse321" wrote:

hey everyone have you heard that someone in one direction is married if you haven't just wait till next week you will find out


Why wait 'till next week?  It's all over the news.  You can find out right now.  Zayn Malik is engaged to Perrie Edwards.  Not married. 

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.


one direction

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
Member since:
March, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 8291
its amazing because ---***STILL***--- nobody cares.

H3H3H3H3 >:]


one direction

Posted By:
TheAverageJC
TheAverageJC
Member since:
October, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 4451
my favorite one direction member is lance bass

All We Love We Leave Behind


one direction

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
Member since:
March, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 8291

"TheAverageJC" wrote:

my favorite one direction member is lance bass
is that backstreet boys

H3H3H3H3 >:]


one direction

Posted By:
TheAverageJC
TheAverageJC
Member since:
October, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 4451

"NachozRule" wrote:



"TheAverageJC" wrote:


my favorite one direction member is lance bass
is that backstreet boys

no, it's nsync

All We Love We Leave Behind


one direction

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
Member since:
March, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 8291

"TheAverageJC" wrote:



"NachozRule" wrote:






"TheAverageJC" wrote:




my favorite one direction member is lance bass
is that backstreet boys

no, it's nsync

i didnt know you liked backstreet boys

H3H3H3H3 >:]


one direction

Posted By:
TheAverageJC
TheAverageJC
Member since:
October, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 4451

"NachozRule" wrote:



"TheAverageJC" wrote:






"NachozRule" wrote:









"TheAverageJC" wrote:






my favorite one direction member is lance bass
is that backstreet boys

no, it's nsync

i didnt know you liked backstreet boys

i didnt know you liked katy perry

All We Love We Leave Behind


one direction

Posted By:
mathieu_pancake
mathieu_pancake
Member since:
September, 2013
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 922

"TheAverageJC" wrote:



"NachozRule" wrote:






"TheAverageJC" wrote:









"NachozRule" wrote:












"TheAverageJC" wrote:








my favorite one direction member is lance bass
is that backstreet boys

no, it's nsync

i didnt know you liked backstreet boys

i didnt know you liked katy perry
i didn't know you liked


one direction

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
Member since:
March, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 8291

"mathieu_pancake" wrote:



"TheAverageJC" wrote:






"NachozRule" wrote:









"TheAverageJC" wrote:












"NachozRule" wrote:















"TheAverageJC" wrote:










my favorite one direction member is lance bass
is that backstreet boys

no, it's nsync

i didnt know you liked backstreet boys

i didnt know you liked katy perry
i didn't know you liked

i didnt know you

H3H3H3H3 >:]


← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Riddle

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

IS CHEERLEADING REALLY A SPORT ??

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

latest videos