x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends
Kw-logo-smaller

Music

← Previous 1 3
Posted By:
classicalmusicisepic
classicalmusicisepic
Member since:
April, 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 4853
StarStarStarStarStar
I'm doing my grade 5 cello exam in March. If you want to do grade 6, 7 & 8, you MUST do the grade 5 written theory exam. I'm not good at a lot of theory, and I've been taking classes for 3 years. I listen to everything he says, but I get a little confused sometimes. But I tell him, and he explains, but I'm still a little confused. I watch tutorials and print worksheets for myself, but I have literally NO spare time with school and my schedule with my friends. I kinda panic. Please anyone respond ;_;


Posted By:
classicalmusicisepic
classicalmusicisepic
Member since:
April, 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 4853
StarStarStarStarStar

bump


Posted By:
hugebear
hugebear
Junior Mod
Member since:
February, 2007
Status:
Offline

Posts: 30569
StarStarStarStarStar

"classicalmusicisepic" wrote:

I'm doing my grade 5 cello exam in March. If you want to do grade 6, 7 & 8, you MUST do the grade 5 written theory exam. I'm not good at a lot of theory, and I've been taking classes for 3 years. I listen to everything he says, but I get a little confused sometimes. But I tell him, and he explains, but I'm still a little confused. I watch tutorials and print worksheets for myself, but I have literally NO spare time with school and my schedule with my friends. I kinda panic. Please anyone respond ;_;


Good luck Catherine and do your best and um I dunno but  enjoys it and I knows your the awesome cello player smile  

___________________________
hugebear from gracie and mia
classicalmusicisepicdonethis for me siggy :love thank you

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy


hugebearkeep calm and hug ted


Posted By:
classicalmusicisepic
classicalmusicisepic
Member since:
April, 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 4853
StarStarStarStarStar

Thanks, Huge c: But I'm still worrying Frown


Posted By:
hugebear
hugebear
Junior Mod
Member since:
February, 2007
Status:
Offline

Posts: 30569
StarStarStarStarStar
Dont worry smile  This is me advise if you want to pass 

1. Ask your teacher what you has to do to pass
2. learn these things first



___________________________
hugebear from gracie and mia
classicalmusicisepicdonethis for me siggy :love thank you

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy


hugebearkeep calm and hug ted


Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
Member since:
March, 2010
Status:
Offline

Posts: 8284
StarStarStarStarStar
you cant take a few days off to practice because of friends

are your friends really that lonely or 

H3H3H3H3 >:]


Posted By:
hugebear
hugebear
Junior Mod
Member since:
February, 2007
Status:
Offline

Posts: 30569
StarStarStarStarStar
Im stilly saying if you wanna pass
1. find out what you has to do to pass
2. learn these things and ignore the other things
3. practise 
4. Do your best and dont worry and good luck smile 

___________________________
hugebear from gracie and mia
classicalmusicisepicdonethis for me siggy :love thank you

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy


hugebearkeep calm and hug ted


Posted By:
classicalmusicisepic
classicalmusicisepic
Member since:
April, 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 4853
StarStarStarStarStar

"NachozRule" wrote:

you cant take a few days off to practice because of friends


are your friends really that lonely or 

I would, but they go to different schools and it's rare enough that we see each other


Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
Member since:
March, 2010
Status:
Offline

Posts: 8284
StarStarStarStarStar

"classicalmusicisepic" wrote:



"NachozRule" wrote:


you cant take a few days off to practice because of friends



are your friends really that lonely or 

I would, but they go to different schools and it's rare enough that we see each other
if you rarely see them then why dont you have time to practice 

H3H3H3H3 >:]


Posted By:
luvliampayne
luvliampayne
Member since:
October, 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 620
StarStarStarStar
you could ask your parents for help and they might know how to explain it better. Hope this helped and if it didn't im sorry.  smile  Worried

KEEP CALM
AND
LOVE HOT COCOA

IVE GOT A KITTY AND IM NOT AFRAID TO USE IT!!

The video diaries!
my boys Big Grin
Binka
that's my bird smile
I still love this song!

Perfect song by 1D!


← Previous 1 3

latest forum posts

Could You change My Location?

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Unfortunately and Fortunately game

The first word...

Is ______ In Your Class?

Names From A-Z

Favorite Cold Drink?

What Mood Are You In?

Favorite Cold Drink?

Make a sentence starting with the last wor...

Latest Videos

Play Online Games