Kw-logo-smaller

Music

Everything Music
Talk about music, lyrics, singers, writers and news! Who is the best and who is the worst? Let’s hear your input!

Guys. Help.

Posted By:
luvliampayne
luvliampayne
StarStarStarStar

"NachozRule" wrote:

so your basically looking for excuses not to practice then?

ok 
Ok first of all Rude! You are being very mean and inconsiderate to this person! If you don't have anything nice to say dont say anything at all!!! And second of all, why do you have a dancing green alien on your signature that is just weird. So anyway this person just wants some help and you are just being mean and cruel to them. And I hope you are happy for making them feel stupid.

KEEP CALM
AND
LOVE HOT COCOA

IVE GOT A KITTY AND IM NOT AFRAID TO USE IT!!

The video diaries!
my boys Big Grin
Binka
that's my bird smile
I still love this song!

Perfect song by 1D!

Guys. Help.

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
StarStarStarStarStar

"luvliampayne" wrote:

"NachozRule" wrote:

ok 
Ok first of all Rude! You are being very mean and inconsiderate to this person! If you don't have anything nice to say dont say anything at all!!! And second of all, why do you have a dancing green alien on your signature that is just weird. So anyway this person just wants some help and you are just being mean and cruel to them. And I hope you are happy for making them feel stupid.
wow omg!!! im just pointing out that she has plenty of time to practice and stating the obvious!!! wow im so rude!!! what i said was so mean!!!! 

H3H3H3H3 >:]

Guys. Help.

Posted By:
luvliampayne
luvliampayne
StarStarStarStar

"NachozRule" wrote:

"luvliampayne" wrote:

"NachozRule" wrote:

ok 
wow omg!!! im just pointing out that she has plenty of time to practice and stating the obvious!!! wow im so rude!!! what i said was so mean!!!! 
Hey! I'm sorry but you don't have to keep posting the same thing over and over again! U posted like 5 times telling them that they are just making up an excuse not to study by being on kids world! Geez!

KEEP CALM
AND
LOVE HOT COCOA

The video diaries!
my boys Big Grin
Binka
that's my bird smile
I still love this song!

Perfect song by 1D!

Guys. Help.

Posted By:
xPrincessPikachux
xPrincessPikachux
StarStarStarStarStar

"luvliampayne" wrote:

Hey! I'm sorry but you don't have to keep posting the same thing over and over again! U posted like 5 times telling them that they are just making up an excuse not to study by being on kids world! Geez!

No offense, but he does that sometimes

I'm an anime addict. My favorite genres of anime are Slice of Life, School, Moe, Romance, Ones with a lot of hot guys, and a bit of Ecchi.

Long Live Anime and Manga! ( ′ • ω • `)

Guys. Help.

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
StarStarStarStarStar

"luvliampayne" wrote:

"NachozRule" wrote:

"luvliampayne" wrote:

"NachozRule" wrote:

ok 
wow 

Guys. Help.

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
StarStarStarStarStar
reasons why 10 year olds shouldnt be on the internet: a novel 

Guys. Help.

Posted By:
xPrincessPikachux
xPrincessPikachux
StarStarStarStarStar

"NachozRule" wrote:

I'm 5 years older than 10 : /

I'm an anime addict. My favorite genres of anime are Slice of Life, School, Moe, Romance, Ones with a lot of hot guys, and a bit of Ecchi.

Long Live Anime and Manga! ( ′ • ω • `)

Guys. Help.

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
StarStarStarStarStar

"xPrincessPikachux" wrote:

"NachozRule" wrote:

I'm 5 years older than 10 : /
ok???? 

Guys. Help.

Posted By:
luvliampayne
luvliampayne
StarStarStarStar
 Tongue Out to nachos

KEEP CALM
AND
LOVE HOT COCOA

The video diaries!
my boys Big Grin
Binka
that's my bird smile
I still love this song!

Perfect song by 1D!

Guys. Help.

Posted By:
○ Treacherous ○
○ Treacherous ○
StarStarStarStar

"classicalmusicisepic" wrote:

I'm doing my grade 5 cello exam in March. If you want to do grade 6, 7 & 8, you MUST do the grade 5 written theory exam. I'm not good at a lot of theory, and I've been taking classes for 3 years. I listen to everything he says, but I get a little confused sometimes. But I tell him, and he explains, but I'm still a little confused. I watch tutorials and print worksheets for myself, but I have literally NO spare time with school and my schedule with my friends. I kinda panic. Please anyone respond ;_;

Do you have any friends at school who are doing the same thing you're doing? Like, playing the cello and stuff? You could practice with them. 
Or you can pick a day in a week where you dedicate your time for cello practice and theory work. Also, get someone closer to your age to explain things to you, it'll be much easier. 
(Maybe you should cut down on swimming lessons by the way, haha!)
​Gook luck, hope you do well!

I love books.

1 3 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

latest videos