Kw-logo-smaller

Music

Everything Music
Talk about music, lyrics, singers, writers and news! Who is the best and who is the worst? Let’s hear your input!

WHAT IS A DIRECTONER

Posted By:
TheAverageJC
TheAverageJC
StarStarStarStarStar

"TheAverageJC" wrote:

You're going off-topic now. Ticket or album sales don't make One Direction musically different from other boybands. I want to know what makes them musically different. From my observations, One Direction are more successful than many boybands, but there still isn't anything they're doing that hasn't already been done in terms of the music. 

This was intended for wolfy but KW wouldn't just give me an error page whenever I tried quoting you. 

All We Love We Leave Behind

WHAT IS A DIRECTONER

Posted By:
wolflover2001
wolflover2001
StarStarStarStar

"TheAverageJC" wrote:

"TheAverageJC" wrote:

You're going off-topic now. Ticket or album sales don't make One Direction musically different from other boybands. I want to know what makes them musically different. From my observations, One Direction are more successful than many boybands, but there still isn't anything they're doing that hasn't already been done in terms of the music. 

This was intended for wolfy but KW wouldn't just give me an error page whenever I tried quoting you. 

Well your getting off topic now, this forum is "What is a directioner"?
and I can answer that. A directioner is someone who is dedicated to the boy band One Direction... simple as that. 
And Tyler, did you forget my name? My name I'd certainly no Wolfy... I remember your name.. it's kinda sad how you don't remember my name.  

♥ |One Direction|Macklemore|The Fray|The Script| ♥
One Direction
^One Direction ♥
Macklemore
^Macklemore ♥
The Script
^The Script ♥

^The Fray ♥

WHAT IS A DIRECTONER

Posted By:
TheAverageJC
TheAverageJC
StarStarStarStarStar

"wolflover2001" wrote:

"TheAverageJC" wrote:

"TheAverageJC" wrote:

and I can answer that. A directioner is someone who is dedicated to the boy band One Direction... simple as that. 
And Tyler, did you forget my name? My name I'd certainly no Wolfy... I remember your name.. it's kinda sad how you don't remember my name.  

Jesus Christ Cassidy stop being such a negative nancy. I assume that you barely pointed out how we BOTH were off-topic because you couldn't come up with another reason but that's okay. Because 1D really aren't doing anything different from any other boyband in existence but I can see why people like them regardless of that.  

WHAT IS A DIRECTONER

Posted By:
wolflover2001
wolflover2001
StarStarStarStar

"TheAverageJC" wrote:

"wolflover2001" wrote:

"TheAverageJC" wrote:

"TheAverageJC" wrote:

Jesus Christ Cassidy stop being such a negative nancy. I assume that you barely pointed out how we BOTH were off-topic because you couldn't come up with another reason but that's okay. Because 1D really aren't doing anything different from any other boyband in existence but I can see why people like them regardless of that.  

"TheAverageJC" wrote:

"wolflover2001" wrote:

"TheAverageJC" wrote:

"TheAverageJC" wrote:

Gee thanks for remembering my name... didn't know it was that hard for you to say.
Tyler, I no longer want to debate with you for now on this topic. I don't even know why I answered your question in the first place cause I know that all you will do is out smart me some how. Yes, I admit your smart Tyler. And please don't you ever call me "negative Nancy" ever again Mr smart guy. 

♥ |One Direction|Macklemore|The Fray|The Script| ♥
One Direction
^One Direction ♥
Macklemore
^Macklemore ♥
The Script
^The Script ♥

^The Fray ♥

WHAT IS A DIRECTONER

Posted By:
TheAverageJC
TheAverageJC
StarStarStarStarStar

"wolflover2001" wrote:

"TheAverageJC" wrote:

"wolflover2001" wrote:

"TheAverageJC" wrote:

"TheAverageJC" wrote:

"TheAverageJC" wrote:

"wolflover2001" wrote:

"TheAverageJC" wrote:

"TheAverageJC" wrote:

Gee thanks for remembering my name... didn't know it was that hard for you to say.
Tyler, I no longer want to debate with you for now on this topic. I don't even know why I answered your question in the first place cause I know that all you will do is out smart me some how. Yes, I admit your smart Tyler. And please don't you ever call me "negative Nancy" ever again Mr smart guy. 

I didn't realize calling you by your name meant so much to you but okay. Sorry!

WHAT IS A DIRECTONER

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
I absolutely adore One Direction and consider myself a Directioner.  Though some of the other "Directioners" on this thread (not saying who) give us a bad name.  I love the One Direction fandom, but thanks to certain people, I hate also hate this fandom at the same time.

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

WHAT IS A DIRECTONER

Posted By:
AquaGGR
AquaGGR
StarStarStarStar

Directioner

English

Etymology

direction + er

Noun

Directioner (plural Directioners)

1. (slang) A fan of the pop group One Direction

I sell propane and propane accessories

WHAT IS A DIRECTONER

Posted By:
naruto200
naruto200
StarStarStarStarStar
A directioner is a fan of the band one Dirrection

Check out this thread on KW

WHAT IS A DIRECTONER

Posted By:
dogfobia
dogfobia
StarStarStarStar

"TheAverageJC" wrote:

"wolflover2001" wrote:

"TheAverageJC" wrote:

"wolflover2001" wrote:

"TheAverageJC" wrote:

"TheAverageJC" wrote:

"TheAverageJC" wrote:

"wolflover2001" wrote:

"TheAverageJC" wrote:

"TheAverageJC" wrote:

I didn't realize calling you by your name meant so much to you but okay. Sorry!

Im sorry to interrupt this conversation but I would like to add something. There's a song on the Midnight Memories album, Story of My Life, that has a more of a folky kind of sound to it while other boybands have a bubblegum pop sound.

louDumb PeasantLouliam and louis slipping

And I'll be gone gone tonight
The fire beneath my feet is burning bright
The way that I been holdin' on so tight
With nothing in between ~ Story of My Life by 1D

1 3 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

DESCRIBE THE PERSON'S USERNAME IN 1 WORD!-...

~ Bea's Tips On How To Take Care Of A Pet ~

Stuck in my head!!!

what can we do without food?

what does the signature above you tell?

Excuses for why you don't have your homework?

latest videos