Kw-logo-smaller

Music

Everything Music
Talk about music, lyrics, singers, writers and news! Who is the best and who is the worst? Let’s hear your input!

what's your favorite music??

Posted By:
supergirl142
supergirl142
Star
I don't have a favorite type of music.I could listen to anything that has a good beat to it.Sometimes I listen to composers like Mozart, Bach, and Bethoven other times I listen to modern music.The first song I ever heard were techno.My older brother would grab to phone, turn the music on, turn the lights of and swing the phones around while dancing.Techno is really good to dance to in boring occasions.My friend likes a type of music called screamo.At first I thought my friend would actually listen to noise not music.Now I listen to screamo and heavymetal.Then there's dubsteb witch is totally awesome.There's this band called skrilex and they are perfection to me.There are very few occasions I listen to pop because they are my least favorite.Instead I listen to indie rock or indie pop, both are really good.

My Favorite Songs are :
-bulletproof love
-home
- ho hey
-hey there diliilah
-titanium
-40 day dream
-scary monsters and nice sprites
-rolling in the deep
-set fire to the rain

what's your favorite music??

Posted By:
TheAverageJC
TheAverageJC
StarStarStarStarStar
I'm into Hardcore, Black Metal, Screamo, Experimental, Hip-Hop and Progressive Metal, including:
Orchid, Converge, Nails, Swans, Death Grips, Kanye West, Loma Prieta, letlive., maudlin of the Well, Lantlôs, Shabazz Palaces, Madvillain, Misery Signals, Lil B, Gorguts, A$AP Rocky, Off Minor, Raein, Ulcerate, Dark Time Sunshine, The Contortionist, Geskia!, Trial, Lil Ugly Mane, Mind Eraser, kyary pamyu pamyu, Katatonia, Rotten Sound, Saetia, Ved Buens Ende, Gorilla Biscuits, Da Mafia 6ix, Deafheaven, Ampere, Touché Amoré, Altar of Plagues, Pg.99, Burial, Evoken, Tragedy, Gaza, Punch, Lifelover, Bucket Full of Teeth, Anamanaguchi, Child Actor, TNGHT, Arkasia, Kayo Dot, Ryoji Ikeda.

I like a bunch of other stuff too but this was just the past my taste from ####.##

All We Love We Leave Behind

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

What came first the chicken or the egg?

Gender inequality- your thoughts?

How do you do a cartwheel???!!!

FAVORITES

Why Do Some People Say "no Pm's" or "Dont ...

Rate the signature above you!

latest videos