Kw-logo-holiday

Music

Everything Music
Talk about music, lyrics, singers, writers and news! Who is the best and who is the worst? Let’s hear your input!

O.S.L radio~Old Love Songs~

Posted By:
mysteriousangeleyes Lock
mysteriousangeleyes
StarStarStar
hey ppl!!here i''m gonna be writing down some old love songs that could actually mean something to u. like if ur bf left u and u still love him i have a song for that, or if u just completely love someone i have a song for that. if ur fell in love and ur gf/bf left for a while and comes back and u still have feelings for him i have a song for that. before i write down the song i''m gonna make a comment about them, putting details so u can understand the song better. if u''d like to put an old love song in here ask me first plz. thats it for now enjoy this topic! comment:well i''m not really sure who sings this song but i like it. its sung by a man and a woman. u could mostly hear the guitar playing if u listen to it.theres also a piano playing. its called "After All". mostly about them getting back together and braking up over and over again but they realize that they''re meant to be together. well enjoy reading it!!

man:Well here we r again. I guess it must be faith. we''ve tried it on our own, but deep inside we know, we''d be back to set things straight.
woman:I still remember when. ur kiss was so brand new.
Man: every memorie repeats. every step i take retreats.....
man and womanDisappointedvery journey always brings me back to u.
man and womanxchorus]:after all the starts and stops, we keep coming back to these two hearts. two angels who''ve been rescued from a fall. and after all that we''ve been through. i''ll come down, me and u. i guess its meant to b, forever, u and me. after all.
woman:ur love is truly right. i''ll move from here to u.
man and woman: it changes as it goes.
woma at all the way it grows.
man and woman: but it never diappears.
xchorus]
woman:its always just beyond my touch. i feel so useless.
man: after all what else r we living for?
xchorusx2]

Liss
Ronny
Montel
Lydia

Games I LikeDazedims2, Sims , Red Dead Revolver, Star wars Battlefront II, Prince of Persia The sands of time, Final Fantasy X, Final Fantasy X-2, Fight Night 2004, NBA Ballers, True Crime, Back Yard Wrestling Don''t Try This at Home, Grand Theft Auto III, Grand Theft Auto San Adreas, Jet Set Radio Future, Black and Bruised, Burn Out 3 TakeDown, Burn Out Revenge, HitMan 2, Max Payne, Madden2002, Kingdom Hearts.

Favorite Books:My Champion, The Seer and the Sword, The Scorpion House, The Land of Elyon, Love Hina, Inuyasha.
Favorite Shows:Family Guy, Yo Moma, Punk''d, Inuyasha, Love Hina, Robot Chicken, Thats So Raven, W.I.T.C.H, CSI Miami.

Favorite Movies:The Pride x Predujuice, Bride x Predujuice, Rush Hour, Rush Hour2, Two Can Play That Game, Kill Bill volume I, Kill Bill volume II, The Grudge, Mr.,x Mrs.Smith, Eurotrip, Roadtrip

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

Want to Publish your KW Poems?

my heart broke when she said it

What Job Do You See Yourself With in the F...

Words that start with C.

What Job Do You See Yourself With in the F...

latest videos