Kw-logo-smaller

Music

Everything Music
Talk about music, lyrics, singers, writers and news! Who is the best and who is the worst? Let’s hear your input!

O.S.L radio~Old Love Songs~

Posted By:
mysteriousangeleyes Lock
mysteriousangeleyes
StarStarStar
hey ppl!!here i''m gonna be writing down some old love songs that could actually mean something to u. like if ur bf left u and u still love him i have a song for that, or if u just completely love someone i have a song for that. if ur fell in love and ur gf/bf left for a while and comes back and u still have feelings for him i have a song for that. before i write down the song i''m gonna make a comment about them, putting details so u can understand the song better. if u''d like to put an old love song in here ask me first plz. thats it for now enjoy this topic! comment:well i''m not really sure who sings this song but i like it. its sung by a man and a woman. u could mostly hear the guitar playing if u listen to it.theres also a piano playing. its called "After All". mostly about them getting back together and braking up over and over again but they realize that they''re meant to be together. well enjoy reading it!!

man:Well here we r again. I guess it must be faith. we''ve tried it on our own, but deep inside we know, we''d be back to set things straight.
woman:I still remember when. ur kiss was so brand new.
Man: every memorie repeats. every step i take retreats.....
man and womanDisappointedvery journey always brings me back to u.
man and womanxchorus]:after all the starts and stops, we keep coming back to these two hearts. two angels who''ve been rescued from a fall. and after all that we''ve been through. i''ll come down, me and u. i guess its meant to b, forever, u and me. after all.
woman:ur love is truly right. i''ll move from here to u.
man and woman: it changes as it goes.
woma at all the way it grows.
man and woman: but it never diappears.
xchorus]
woman:its always just beyond my touch. i feel so useless.
man: after all what else r we living for?
xchorusx2]

Liss
Ronny
Montel
Lydia

Games I LikeDazedims2, Sims , Red Dead Revolver, Star wars Battlefront II, Prince of Persia The sands of time, Final Fantasy X, Final Fantasy X-2, Fight Night 2004, NBA Ballers, True Crime, Back Yard Wrestling Don''t Try This at Home, Grand Theft Auto III, Grand Theft Auto San Adreas, Jet Set Radio Future, Black and Bruised, Burn Out 3 TakeDown, Burn Out Revenge, HitMan 2, Max Payne, Madden2002, Kingdom Hearts.

Favorite Books:My Champion, The Seer and the Sword, The Scorpion House, The Land of Elyon, Love Hina, Inuyasha.
Favorite Shows:Family Guy, Yo Moma, Punk''d, Inuyasha, Love Hina, Robot Chicken, Thats So Raven, W.I.T.C.H, CSI Miami.

Favorite Movies:The Pride x Predujuice, Bride x Predujuice, Rush Hour, Rush Hour2, Two Can Play That Game, Kill Bill volume I, Kill Bill volume II, The Grudge, Mr.,x Mrs.Smith, Eurotrip, Roadtrip

Posted By:
mysteriousangeleyes Lock
mysteriousangeleyes
StarStarStar
welcome back to O.S.L Radio!!where we play old love songs.u can leave comments of ur own if u want to. comment:i''m not sure who sung this either but its a woman who sings it. i''m sure what its called but its pretty good. also this has mostly piano playing in it. well enjoy!!

For all those times u stood by me, for all the truth that u made me see, for all the joy u brought to my life, for all the wrong that u made right, for every dream u made come true, for all the love i found in u, i''ll be forever thankful baby. u''re the one who held me up, never let me fall. u''re the one who saw me through it alllll.
[chorus)u were my strength when i was weak. u were my voice when i couldn''t speak. u were my eyes when i couldn''t see. u saw the best there was in me. lifted me up when i couldn''t reach. u gave me faith cause u believed. i''m every thing i am because u loved me. ohhh

U gave me wings and made me fly. u touched my hand that could touch the sky. i lost my faith u gave it back to me. u said the star was out of reach. u stood by me and asked it all. i had ur love i had it all. i''m grateful for each day u gave me. baby i don''t know that much but i know this much is true, i was blessed because i was loved by uuuuuu.
[chorus)

U were always there for me. to tender me, to carry me. lighted the dark, shining ur love into my life. u''ve been my inspiration. through the lies ur were the truth. my world is a better place because of uuuuuuu.
[chorusx2)
i''m everything i am.....because u loved meeeeee.

Liss
Ronny
Montel
Lydia

Games I LikeDazedims2, Sims , Red Dead Revolver, Star wars Battlefront II, Prince of Persia The sands of time, Final Fantasy X, Final Fantasy X-2, Fight Night 2004, NBA Ballers, True Crime, Back Yard Wrestling Don''t Try This at Home, Grand Theft Auto III, Grand Theft Auto San Adreas, Jet Set Radio Future, Black and Bruised, Burn Out 3 TakeDown, Burn Out Revenge, HitMan 2, Max Payne, Madden2002, Kingdom Hearts.

Favorite Books:My Champion, The Seer and the Sword, The Scorpion House, The Land of Elyon, Love Hina, Inuyasha.
Favorite Shows:Family Guy, Yo Moma, Punk''d, Inuyasha, Love Hina, Robot Chicken, Thats So Raven, W.I.T.C.H, CSI Miami.

Favorite Movies:The Pride x Predujuice, Bride x Predujuice, Rush Hour, Rush Hour2, Two Can Play That Game, Kill Bill volume I, Kill Bill volume II, The Grudge, Mr.,x Mrs.Smith, Eurotrip, Roadtrip

Posted By:
mysteriousangeleyes Lock
mysteriousangeleyes
StarStarStar
Comment:this next song is by mariah carrey. yes i know she is real famous now. but this song was made by her in the 90''s. its called "Open arms". i think this song was in her very first album. again mostly piano playing playing. also theres a violin i think. well enjoy!!

Lying beside you, here in the dark. feeling ur heart beat, in miiine. softly u whisper. ur soul sincere. how could our love be so blind? we sailed on together. we drifted apart, and heeerre u r by my siiide.

[chorus) sooo now i cooome to uuu, with oooopen arrrms. nothing to hide. believe what i say. sooo heeeerre i am, with oooopen arrms, hoping u''ll see, what ur love means to mee. open arms.

arrrrmmss, yeaaahh

liiiving without u. living alone. this empty house seems soo cold. wanting to hold uu. wanting u heeere. how much i wanted u hooome. but now that u''ve come back, turned night into daaay. iiii neeed uuu to staaayy.

[chorus)

arms.....

Liss
Ronny
Montel
Lydia

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Fave Yu-Gi-Oh God Card?

Words that start with A

Words that start with A

Words that start with A

This or That??

This or That??