Kw-logo-smaller

Music

Everything Music
Talk about music, lyrics, singers, writers and news! Who is the best and who is the worst? Let’s hear your input!

Posted By:
RazorBladeGaze-l Lock
RazorBladeGaze-l
StarStarStar
Which song do you think is better by My Chemical Romance, Helena, or Im Not Okay????? I <3 The Both!!! <33333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333

Posted By:
RazorBladeGaze-l Lock
RazorBladeGaze-l
StarStarStar
lol i so agree!!

Posted By:
TieDyeSwirl Lock
TieDyeSwirl
StarStarStarStarStar
admin delete this topic...

good job loser. you messed up the screen -_-

xD

Posted By:
Sarah_Jason_3 Lock
Sarah_Jason_3
StarStarStarStar
to many 3''s my brain hurts. nice job on messing up the screen!!!!!

Posted By:
Melinaki Lock
Melinaki
StarStarStarStar
Both!!!But my favourite is The Ghost of you

Amo Espana
Amo Fernando
Amo Sergio
Amo Andy
Amo Justin

Posted By:
utterlyalone-l Lock
utterlyalone-l
StarStarStar
Well, it doesn''t surprise me that the two videos, other than ''The Ghost of You'', are the subject in this topic. They do have two albums, you know. A first, I Brought You My Bullets, You Brought Me Your Love, and a second, Three Cheers For Sweet Revenge. It''s pathetic that people only know the second album. And they''re coming out with a third soon. Did you know that too? Okay. Let me say this for the second time in two days: get over the whole "ohemgee-gerard-way-is-soooo-hawt-and-all-lyke-mine!" mindset, because he''s 29 and you''re, what, twelve? That''s seventeen years. That''s almost my entire age. So, that''s a pretty big gap, honey. Granted, I don''t believe age should matter, but there''s another factor: he''s famous. Which means while his face is on cereal boxes, your face is drooling over those boxes. I really don''t care if you want to keep those thoughts in your head, but please, don''t give MTV another reason for another exploitation that''ll make me want to scream. Thankyouandhaveaniceday.

------------------------------------------------------------
Married to my two favorite girls ever =] <3

Life''s an ugly, awful place not to have a best friend..

Don''t be fake, be real, and I might actually talk to you.

screen name: minimsketeerbr7 [IM me sometime]

Posted By:
Unforgotten-l Lock
Unforgotten-l
StarStarStarStarStar
Holy Christ, NO. What the hell did you do to the board? And over a band that''s not even that good? Seriously, wow. This is unnecessary on so many levels. Admin, could you delete this or change the title, or something!?

Posted By:
Melinaki Lock
Melinaki
StarStarStarStar
Date: 8/8/2006 6:03:30 AM
Author:
Well, it doesn''t surprise me that the two videos, other than ''The Ghost of You'', are the subject in this topic. They do have two albums, you know. A first, I Brought You My Bullets, You Brought Me Your Love, and a second, Three Cheers For Sweet Revenge. It''s pathetic that people only know the second album. And they''re coming out with a third soon. Did you know that too? Okay. Let me say this for the second time in two days: get over the whole ''ohemgee-gerard-way-is-soooo-hawt-and-all-lyke-mine!'' mindset, because he''s 29 and you''re, what, twelve? That''s seventeen years. That''s almost my entire age. So, that''s a pretty big gap, honey. Granted, I don''t believe age should matter, but there''s another factor: he''s famous. Which means while his face is on cereal boxes, your face is drooling over those boxes. I really don''t care if you want to keep those thoughts in your head, but please, don''t give MTV another reason for another exploitation that''ll make me want to scream. Thankyouandhaveaniceday.

I don''t know about the other girls,but i''m 14 and i don''t think Gerard Way is hot.I just like their music.

Amo Espana
Amo Fernando
Amo Sergio
Amo Andy
Amo Justin

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

What came first the chicken or the egg?

Gender inequality- your thoughts?

How do you do a cartwheel???!!!

FAVORITES

Why Do Some People Say "no Pm's" or "Dont ...

Rate the signature above you!

latest videos