Kw-logo-holiday

Music

Everything Music
Talk about music, lyrics, singers, writers and news! Who is the best and who is the worst? Let’s hear your input!

Posted By:
RazorBladeGaze-l Lock
RazorBladeGaze-l
StarStarStar
Which song do you think is better by My Chemical Romance, Helena, or Im Not Okay????? I <3 The Both!!! <33333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333

Posted By:
RazorBladeGaze-l Lock
RazorBladeGaze-l
StarStarStar
lol i so agree!!

Posted By:
TieDyeSwirl Lock
TieDyeSwirl
StarStarStarStarStar
admin delete this topic...

good job loser. you messed up the screen -_-

xD

Posted By:
Sarah_Jason_3 Lock
Sarah_Jason_3
StarStarStarStar
to many 3''s my brain hurts. nice job on messing up the screen!!!!!

Posted By:
Melinaki Lock
Melinaki
StarStarStarStar
Both!!!But my favourite is The Ghost of you

Amo Espana
Amo Fernando
Amo Sergio
Amo Andy
Amo Justin

Posted By:
utterlyalone-l Lock
utterlyalone-l
StarStarStar
Well, it doesn''t surprise me that the two videos, other than ''The Ghost of You'', are the subject in this topic. They do have two albums, you know. A first, I Brought You My Bullets, You Brought Me Your Love, and a second, Three Cheers For Sweet Revenge. It''s pathetic that people only know the second album. And they''re coming out with a third soon. Did you know that too? Okay. Let me say this for the second time in two days: get over the whole "ohemgee-gerard-way-is-soooo-hawt-and-all-lyke-mine!" mindset, because he''s 29 and you''re, what, twelve? That''s seventeen years. That''s almost my entire age. So, that''s a pretty big gap, honey. Granted, I don''t believe age should matter, but there''s another factor: he''s famous. Which means while his face is on cereal boxes, your face is drooling over those boxes. I really don''t care if you want to keep those thoughts in your head, but please, don''t give MTV another reason for another exploitation that''ll make me want to scream. Thankyouandhaveaniceday.

------------------------------------------------------------
Married to my two favorite girls ever =]

Life''s an ugly, awful place not to have a best friend..

Don''t be fake, be real, and I might actually talk to you.

screen name: minimsketeerbr7 [IM me sometime]

Posted By:
Unforgotten-l Lock
Unforgotten-l
StarStarStarStarStar
Holy Christ, NO. What the hell did you do to the board? And over a band that''s not even that good? Seriously, wow. This is unnecessary on so many levels. Admin, could you delete this or change the title, or something!?

Posted By:
Melinaki Lock
Melinaki
StarStarStarStar
Date: 8/8/2006 6:03:30 AM
Author:
Well, it doesn''t surprise me that the two videos, other than ''The Ghost of You'', are the subject in this topic. They do have two albums, you know. A first, I Brought You My Bullets, You Brought Me Your Love, and a second, Three Cheers For Sweet Revenge. It''s pathetic that people only know the second album. And they''re coming out with a third soon. Did you know that too? Okay. Let me say this for the second time in two days: get over the whole ''ohemgee-gerard-way-is-soooo-hawt-and-all-lyke-mine!'' mindset, because he''s 29 and you''re, what, twelve? That''s seventeen years. That''s almost my entire age. So, that''s a pretty big gap, honey. Granted, I don''t believe age should matter, but there''s another factor: he''s famous. Which means while his face is on cereal boxes, your face is drooling over those boxes. I really don''t care if you want to keep those thoughts in your head, but please, don''t give MTV another reason for another exploitation that''ll make me want to scream. Thankyouandhaveaniceday.

I don''t know about the other girls,but i''m 14 and i don''t think Gerard Way is hot.I just like their music.

Amo Espana
Amo Fernando
Amo Sergio
Amo Andy
Amo Justin

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

KW Break!!

The Six Types Of People You Will Friend On KW

The Six Types Of People You Will Friend On KW

We the Kidz

KW Break!!

who is ur favourite soccer player???

latest videos