Kw-logo-smaller

Music

Everything Music
Talk about music, lyrics, singers, writers and news! Who is the best and who is the worst? Let’s hear your input!

Simple Plan

Posted By:
_I luv music_ Lock
_I luv music_
StarStarStar
I LOVE SIMPLE PLAN!!!

Does anyone here luv David from simple plan???

or Pierre?

I love David, he has a medical problem Frown Nose [:0]
Does anyone else know about that?????

I think that should work

XX~FALL OUT BOY ROX~XX

Simple Plan

Posted By:
Xx NatureGirl xX-l Lock
Xx NatureGirl xX-l
StarStarStar
I LOVE Simple Plan too! I can''t get enough of their CD! I love the "Shut Up" song and "Welcome to my Life" I like practically every Simple Plan song lol. And yeah I love Pierre too, he''s so cute Big Grin lol.

Xx NatureGirl xX

Simple Plan

Posted By:
lakersprincess.-l Lock
lakersprincess.-l
StarStar
which ones david is he the lead singer cus hes cute

Life is not like a pencil, if you make a mistake,it can''t be erased. Life is more like a pen, you canse use white out to cover it up , but you''ll always be reminded of the spot where u made a mistake .....
One day you''ll come to me and ask me what''s more important: You or my life. I''ll say my life and you''ll walk away never knowing that you''re my life.
The reason god put spaces in between your fingers was so another person''s hands could fill it up.
Yesterday was that past, Tomorrow is the future, Today is a gift...that is why they call it the present.
Some people make things happen, some watch while things happen, and some wonder "What happened?" Which type of person are you?
A memory lasts forever, never does it die. True friends stay together and never say goodbye!
Anyone can give up, it''s the easiest thing in the world to do. But to hold it together when everyone else would understand if you fell apart, that''s true strength
the one who laughs la

Simple Plan

Posted By:
lakersprincess.-l Lock
lakersprincess.-l
StarStar
i love simple plan my song is im just a kid
addicted
id do anything
perfect
jump
shut up
welcome to my life
untitled sad song
yeah my theme song is im just a kid i know the whole song aaaaa i love them

Life is not like a pencil, if you make a mistake,it can''t be erased. Life is more like a pen, you canse use white out to cover it up , but you''ll always be reminded of the spot where u made a mistake .....
One day you''ll come to me and ask me what''s more important: You or my life. I''ll say my life and you''ll walk away never knowing that you''re my life.
The reason god put spaces in between your fingers was so another person''s hands could fill it up.
Yesterday was that past, Tomorrow is the future, Today is a gift...that is why they call it the present.
Some people make things happen, some watch while things happen, and some wonder "What happened?" Which type of person are you?
A memory lasts forever, never does it die. True friends stay together and never say goodbye!
Anyone can give up, it''s the easiest thing in the world to do. But to hold it together when everyone else would understand if you fell apart, that''s true strength
the one who laughs la

Simple Plan

Posted By:
TieDyeSwirl Lock
TieDyeSwirl
StarStarStarStarStar
no i didn''t know about that, but i like pierre! good charlotte is my first fav.

Simple Plan

Posted By:
Xx NatureGirl xX-l Lock
Xx NatureGirl xX-l
StarStarStar
Date: 8/2/2005 9:15:03 AM
Author:
which ones david is he the lead singer cus hes cute

No, the lead singer is Pierre, and you are so right he''s so cute! David plays the guitar and sometimes sings as background.

Xx NatureGirl xX

Simple Plan

Posted By:
OxHugsnKissesxO-l Lock
OxHugsnKissesxO-l
StarStarStarStar
Nice choice of section...

Dear Heart,
i think you remember me.I tend to not care for your feelings.
And throw you around a lot .sorry for that.
i just thought i''d warn you that i fell for a boy. good luck ---<3

When he''s not around..
There''s something missing in her smile --<3

and all she ever wanted was somebody..
To actually care <3

so long sweet summer

Simple Plan

Posted By:
CoolGirl011-l Lock
CoolGirl011-l
StarStarStarStar
I LOVE Simple Plan also but I never knew about David''s medical problem , but Pierre is hot!!! To bad he''s engaged to Avril............

Simple Plan

Posted By:
CoolGirl011-l Lock
CoolGirl011-l
StarStarStarStar
Or is that the other dude.........** thinks **

Simple Plan

Posted By:
sprocksmysocks-l Lock
sprocksmysocks-l
Star
OMG Pierre is sooo HOT!!!! I totally love SP, they''e like my fav band. My fav song is Promise. YOU GUYS ROCK!!!!! woohoo!

lalalalalalalala
i cant hear you!!!!!!!!

SIMPLE PLAN ROCKS!!!!
xwhoever doesnt thinks so are dipwads)
rock on forever! avril is awesome too
music is my life, id die without it
GREEN DAY FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!
peace out...

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

Should we bring back the death penalty?

What came first the chicken or the egg?

hamburger or cheese burger?

latest videos