Kw-logo-holiday

Music

Everything Music
Talk about music, lyrics, singers, writers and news! Who is the best and who is the worst? Let’s hear your input!

Alex and Eric what do yall listen to?

Posted By:
TieDyeSwirl Lock
TieDyeSwirl
StarStarStarStarStar
yall always complain that you don''t like others music, what do yall listen to?

Posted By:
-Beautiful-Disaster- Lock
-Beautiful-Disaster-
StarStarStarStarStar
Okay? o.O .........

--[-PLEASE CLEAR THE AREA-]--
SYTYCD
Music is worthless unless it can make a
complete stranger
break down & cry.

Posted By:
TieDyeSwirl Lock
TieDyeSwirl
StarStarStarStarStar
i just wondering! ^_^

Posted By:
TieDyeSwirl Lock
TieDyeSwirl
StarStarStarStarStar
wow, thanks for being detailed! i can''t believe i actually heard of some of those before!

Posted By:
TieDyeSwirl Lock
TieDyeSwirl
StarStarStarStarStar
i''ve checked out the locust, they were pretty good actuallly!

Posted By:
corporate_sim-l Lock
corporate_sim-l
StarStarStarStar
Seeing as I probably criticize others taste in music as much as anyone else, here is what I listen to|

At The Drive-in - Sparta - The Mars Volta - Dillinger Escape Plan - Sick of It All - Clikatat Ikatowi - Minor Threat - Embrace - Fugazi - Modest Mouse - Misfits /with Danzig) - Peechees - Refused - Snapcase - /old)Zao - /old)Stretch Arm Strong - God Speed You Black Emperor - The Black Heart Procession - Cop Shoot Cop - Jets To Brazil - Killsadie - Pg. 99 - Mastodon - Yaphet Kotto - Isis - Iggy and the Stooges - Nora - Orchid! - Forstella Ford - Reggie And The Full Effect /in full effect) - Usurp Synapse - Cap'n Jazz - Botch - The Spirit Of Versailles - The Postal Service - Lightning Bolt - Angel Hair - Hot Cross - Drowningman - Black Flag - Strongarm - Pig Destroyer - Beastie Boys - These Arms Are Snakes - Song Of Zarathustra - Rocket From The Crypt - Babyland - The Blood Brothers - /censor) On The Beach - Daughters - Cave In - Converge - An Embrace Of Angels - Helmet - Welcome THE PLAUGE Year - Tanner - Hum - The Humpers - Jon Spencier Blues Explosion - Husker Du - Chariots - Hot Water Music - Swing Kids - The Locust - Pig Destroyer - Neil Perry - The xInternational) Noise Conspiracy - The Promise Ring - Reversal of man - The Rye Coalition - Spread The Disease - Ed Gein - Social Distortion - The Black Dahlia Murders - Portrait - Third Harmonic Distortion - Year Future - Majority Rule - Weezer - The Cramps - Dead Kennedys - Seeing Means More - Ugly Casanova - Love Lost, But Not Forgotten - Swing By Seven - Chunder - Fat Baby - Silent Time - Converse The Dead - This Dialogue!

I got a bone to pick with capitalism and a few to break
Grab us by the throat and shake the life away
Human life is not commodity, figures, statistics or make believe ~Refused

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

The Six Types Of People You Will Friend On KW

Words that start with C.

Thinking Which Cartoon Character Are You? ...

latest videos