Kw-logo-smaller

Music

Posted By:
TieDyeSwirl Lock
TieDyeSwirl
StarStarStarStarStar
yall always complain that you don''t like others music, what do yall listen to?

Posted By:
-Beautiful-Disaster- Lock
-Beautiful-Disaster-
StarStarStarStarStar
Okay? o.O .........

--[-PLEASE CLEAR THE AREA-]--
SYTYCD
Music is worthless unless it can make a
complete stranger
break down & cry.

Posted By:
TieDyeSwirl Lock
TieDyeSwirl
StarStarStarStarStar
i just wondering! ^_^

Posted By:
TieDyeSwirl Lock
TieDyeSwirl
StarStarStarStarStar
wow, thanks for being detailed! i can''t believe i actually heard of some of those before!

Posted By:
TieDyeSwirl Lock
TieDyeSwirl
StarStarStarStarStar
i''ve checked out the locust, they were pretty good actuallly!

Posted By:
corporate_sim-l Lock
corporate_sim-l
StarStarStarStar
Seeing as I probably criticize others taste in music as much as anyone else, here is what I listen to|

At The Drive-in - Sparta - The Mars Volta - Dillinger Escape Plan - Sick of It All - Clikatat Ikatowi - Minor Threat - Embrace - Fugazi - Modest Mouse - Misfits /with Danzig) - Peechees - Refused - Snapcase - /old)Zao - /old)Stretch Arm Strong - God Speed You Black Emperor - The Black Heart Procession - Cop Shoot Cop - Jets To Brazil - Killsadie - Pg. 99 - Mastodon - Yaphet Kotto - Isis - Iggy and the Stooges - Nora - Orchid! - Forstella Ford - Reggie And The Full Effect /in full effect) - Usurp Synapse - Cap'n Jazz - Botch - The Spirit Of Versailles - The Postal Service - Lightning Bolt - Angel Hair - Hot Cross - Drowningman - Black Flag - Strongarm - Pig Destroyer - Beastie Boys - These Arms Are Snakes - Song Of Zarathustra - Rocket From The Crypt - Babyland - The Blood Brothers - /censor) On The Beach - Daughters - Cave In - Converge - An Embrace Of Angels - Helmet - Welcome THE PLAUGE Year - Tanner - Hum - The Humpers - Jon Spencier Blues Explosion - Husker Du - Chariots - Hot Water Music - Swing Kids - The Locust - Pig Destroyer - Neil Perry - The xInternational) Noise Conspiracy - The Promise Ring - Reversal of man - The Rye Coalition - Spread The Disease - Ed Gein - Social Distortion - The Black Dahlia Murders - Portrait - Third Harmonic Distortion - Year Future - Majority Rule - Weezer - The Cramps - Dead Kennedys - Seeing Means More - Ugly Casanova - Love Lost, But Not Forgotten - Swing By Seven - Chunder - Fat Baby - Silent Time - Converse The Dead - This Dialogue!

I got a bone to pick with capitalism and a few to break
Grab us by the throat and shake the life away
Human life is not commodity, figures, statistics or make believe ~Refused

play online games

latest forum posts

Prompts

What is your favorite Chips?

Sweet or Spicy?

Cadbury or Bournville?

VEG or NON-VEG?

Antijokes

Reese's vs. Kit-Kat's