Kw-logo-holiday

Music

Everything Music
Talk about music, lyrics, singers, writers and news! Who is the best and who is the worst? Let’s hear your input!

Pete Wentz...=/

Posted By:
YESimaFREAK-l Lock
YESimaFREAK-l
StarStarStarStar
Okay. So Petey has been getting alot of crud.
Everyone talks smack about him.
Well this was a very inspiratonal quote I found my him.

"Here''s to the kids. The kids who would rather spend their night with Patrick or Sonny playing on their headphones than go to some vomit-stained high school party. Here''s to the kids whose 11:11 wish was wasted on one person who will never be there for them. Here''s to the kids whose idea of a good night is sitting on the hood of a car, watching the stars. Here''s to the kids who never were too good at life, but still were wicked cool. Here''s to the kids who listened to Fall Out Boy and Hawthorne Heights before they were on MTV. Heres to the kids that blame MTV for ruining their life. Here''s to the kids who care more about the music then the haircuts. Here''s to the kids who have crushes on a stupid lush. Here''s to the kids who hum "A Little Less 16 Candles A Little More Touch Me" when they''re stuck home, dateless, on a Saturday night. Here''s to the kids who have ever had a broken heart...from someone who didn''t even know they existed. Here''s to the kids who have read The Perks of Being A Wall Flower x didn''t feel so alone after doing so. Here''s to the kids who spend their days in photobooths with their best friend. Here''s to the kids who are straight up smartasses x just don''t care. Here''s to the kids who speak their mind. Here''s to the kids who consider screamo their lullaby for going to sleep. Here''s to the kids who second-guess themselves on everything they do. Here''s to the kids who will never have 100 percent confidence in anything they do, and to the kids who are okay with that."

- Pete Wentz.

Pete Wentz...=/

Posted By:
Shortygirl_12 Lock
Shortygirl_12
StarStarStar
omg i love him!!!

~~~~~~~~~HEY SHORTY~~~~~~~~~
~I was shorty before shawty~
###was shorty###
-----------------------------
GEE!!!!!!!!!!!!
I''m the master of the wicket!
~~~~~\\\ :~p |~| d~: ///~~~~~
OMG/MCR/FOB/P!@TD= best evr.
``--__I SAID KNOCKOUT!!__--``
No Sayz no ++++ noooooooooo
#SyDnEy U uGgO lEgGo My EgGo#
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
You''re remorse
hasn''t fallen on deaf ears
rather ones that
just don''t care...

Pete Wentz...=/

Posted By:
Maleifcare Serum Alio Lock
Maleifcare Serum Alio
StarStarStarStar
Date: 7/24/2007 4:35:52 PM
Author:

''Here''s to the kids. The kids who would rather spend their night with Patrick or Sonny playing on their headphones than go to some vomit-stained high school party. Here''s to the kids whose 11:11 wish was wasted on one person who will never be there for them. Here''s to the kids whose idea of a good night is sitting on the hood of a car, watching the stars. Here''s to the kids who never were too good at life, but still were wicked cool. Here''s to the kids who listened to Fall Out Boy and Hawthorne Heights before they were on MTV. Heres to the kids that blame MTV for ruining their life. Here''s to the kids who care more about the music then the haircuts. Here''s to the kids who have crushes on a stupid lush. Here''s to the kids who hum ''A Little Less 16 Candles A Little More Touch Me'' when they''re stuck home, dateless, on a Saturday night. Here''s to the kids who have ever had a broken heart...from someone who didn''t even know they existed. Here''s to the kids who have read The Perks of Being A Wall Flower x didn''t feel so alone after doing so. Here''s to the kids who spend their days in photobooths with their best friend. Here''s to the kids who are straight up smartasses x just don''t care. Here''s to the kids who speak their mind. Here''s to the kids who consider screamo their lullaby for going to sleep. Here''s to the kids who second-guess themselves on everything they do. Here''s to the kids who will never have 100 percent confidence in anything they do, and to the kids who are okay with that.''

- Pete Wentz.

Pete Wentz, is just..idk.
But I loved that.
Alot.

-x-

Pete Wentz...=/

Posted By:
YESimaFREAK-l Lock
YESimaFREAK-l
StarStarStarStar
Date: 7/24/2007 6:31:12 PM
Author:
Author:

''Here''s to the kids. The kids who would rather spend their night with Patrick or Sonny playing on their headphones than go to some vomit-stained high school party. Here''s to the kids whose 11:11 wish was wasted on one person who will never be there for them. Here''s to the kids whose idea of a good night is sitting on the hood of a car, watching the stars. Here''s to the kids who never were too good at life, but still were wicked cool. Here''s to the kids who listened to Fall Out Boy and Hawthorne Heights before they were on MTV. Heres to the kids that blame MTV for ruining their life. Here''s to the kids who care more about the music then the haircuts. Here''s to the kids who have crushes on a stupid lush. Here''s to the kids who hum ''A Little Less 16 Candles A Little More Touch Me'' when they''re stuck home, dateless, on a Saturday night. Here''s to the kids who have ever had a broken heart...from someone who didn''t even know they existed. Here''s to the kids who have read The Perks of Being A Wall Flower x didn''t feel so alone after doing so. Here''s to the kids who spend their days in photobooths with their best friend. Here''s to the kids who are straight up smartasses x just don''t care. Here''s to the kids who speak their mind. Here''s to the kids who consider screamo their lullaby for going to sleep. Here''s to the kids who second-guess themselves on everything they do. Here''s to the kids who will never have 100 percent confidence in anything they do, and to the kids who are okay with that.''

- Pete Wentz.

But I loved that.
Alot.

Yeah I did too.
Well sure, he''s not the best roll model out there.
But if you read some of his quotes and everything, you''ll realize how inspirational he can be.

Pete Wentz...=/

Posted By:
Maleifcare Serum Alio
StarStarStarStar
Date: 7/25/2007 5:16:26 PM
Author:
Date: 7/24/2007 6:31:12 PM
Author:
Author:

- Pete Wentz.

But I loved that.
Alot.

Yeah I did too.
Well sure, he''s not the best roll model out there.
But if you read some of his quotes and everything, you''ll realize how inspirational he can be.

Mhm, he does have a major way with words.

-x-

Pete Wentz...=/

Posted By:
YESimaFREAK-l Lock
YESimaFREAK-l
StarStarStarStar
Exactly and if people would look past the publicity scene
Than they''d realize what a great and inspirationl person he could be.

Pete Wentz...=/

Posted By:
Maleifcare Serum Alio
StarStarStarStar
Yeah.
Take This To Your Gave, is one of my favorite CD''s.

-x-

Pete Wentz...=/

Posted By:
YESimaFREAK-l Lock
YESimaFREAK-l
StarStarStarStar
Awesome.
My favorite is From Under The Cork Tree.

Pete Wentz...=/

Posted By:
Maleifcare Serum Alio
StarStarStarStar
I haven''t gotten Infinite On High yet.

-x-

Pete Wentz...=/

Posted By:
YESimaFREAK-l Lock
YESimaFREAK-l
StarStarStarStar
Me niether!
I want it sooo bad!

← Previous 1 3

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

TYPE YOUR NAME WITH YOUR CHIN!!!

What do you love about yourself?

What was the first ever manga you read or ...

Should prisoners be allowed to vote?

latest videos