Kw-logo-smaller

Music

Everything Music
Talk about music, lyrics, singers, writers and news! Who is the best and who is the worst? Let’s hear your input!

what do you think of hannah montana?

Posted By:
Icarly1fan
Icarly1fan
StarStarStar
I love her!She is a great singer.She is pretty, and a great actor.what do you think.do you like her?do you agree with me?tell me what you think and if you need advice go to mes advice colum.where me give you advice!

Posted By:
amieicecream
amieicecream
Star
I love her too!

Posted By:
CarrieUnderwood1fan_1048167 Lock
CarrieUnderwood1fan_1048167
StarStarStar
I used to like her but she is going crazy.

"God put us here on a carnival ride. We close our eyes never knowing where it will take us next -Carrie Underwood"
[IMG]httpFrustrated/i284.photobucket.com/albums/ll6/carriefan102/Blends/46604422yj5.png[/IMG]

Posted By:
Icarly1fan
Icarly1fan
StarStarStar
go away sissy this is for people who like her

or love her

Posted By:
CarrieUnderwood1fan_1048167 Lock
CarrieUnderwood1fan_1048167
StarStarStar
You asked what we think of Hannah Montana and thats the truth. I will leave you alone butI did not do anything wrong.

"God put us here on a carnival ride. We close our eyes never knowing where it will take us next -Carrie Underwood"
[IMG]httpFrustrated/i284.photobucket.com/albums/ll6/carriefan102/Blends/46604422yj5.png[/IMG]

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Aboartion - Is It Wrong Or Right?

latest videos