Kw-logo-smaller

Music

Everything Music
Talk about music, lyrics, singers, writers and news! Who is the best and who is the worst? Let’s hear your input!

is there really a "girly" instrument?

Posted By:
-ghost--l Lock
-ghost--l
StarStarStarStar
seriously, why call the piano "girly" cause some girls like the songs on it? why call the harp a "girly" instrument cause it''s played softly and lightly? do you think any instrument is "girly"?

discuss.

+_-_+_-_+_-_+_-_+_-_+_-_+_-_+_-_+_-_+_-_+
Somebody call for an exterminator?

Posted By:
ForgottenChild93-l Lock
ForgottenChild93-l
StarStarStarStar
flute...no guys play

and it seems like a lot of people think that drums and guitar are more for guys which aint true cuz me and my friend Careliz have been told that we play guitar and drums better than guys

-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-

R.I.P. Lizzytish
6.5.1991-11.23.2006
my babygirl

AJx I''d take another chance, take a fall, take a shot for you. I need you like a heart needs a beat-but it''s nothing new. [2.20.2006]

Posted By:
happyfacesrock Lock
happyfacesrock
StarStarStarStar
Not really.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
"Never trust anything that can think for itself if you can''t see where it keeps its brain." ~J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets, 1999, spoken by Arthur Weasley

They say "time heals everything," but I''m still waiting...

~*What if you slept? And what if, in your sleep, you dreamed? And what if, in your dream, you went to heaven and there plucked a strange and beautiful flower? And what if, when you awoke, you had the flower in your hand?

......The world becomes a dream, and the dream becomes reality......*~

A dream is a wish your heart makes....

We are just shadows......

The world is real.......Or is it???????

Posted By:
-ghost--l Lock
-ghost--l
StarStarStarStar
Date: 10/13/2005 4:53:55 PM
Author:
flute...no guys play

and it seems like a lot of people think that drums and guitar are more for guys which aint true cuz me and my friend Careliz have been told that we play guitar and drums better than guys

I have a friend, he is SO GOOD at flute it's not funny, besides, theres an instrument like the flute called the piccolo, it's almost exactly like the flute and alot of guys play it =O

Posted By:
colisto-l Lock
colisto-l
StarStarStar
well i think its a matter of masculinity, they dont want other guys to think that they are not masculin, i mean if one guy came up and said oh your gay, your gona defend yourself. guys are more worried about the hole gayness thing then women are, i think, so yeah...

peace or bust baby

"but not everybody knows that everybody goes to a better place"-good charlotte

"your not the only one who makes mistakes, but there the only things that you can truly call your own"- billy jole- second wind xi think)

Posted By:
TieDyeSwirl Lock
TieDyeSwirl
StarStarStarStarStar
well, piano i say is NOT a girly instrument. i play it and i''m a girl, but i know boys play it too. flute is not a girly instrument, but some guys play it. the only guy at our school who plays flute is gay though.

Posted By:
redcheer13-l Lock
redcheer13-l
StarStarStarStar
there is no such thing as a girly instrument. im a girl and play charinet, piano, drums nd guitar. if any one says any of those are girly, ill kill them

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Hey everybody. My name is Ronny but I''d prefer you call me Phil. I have one other account, She_Is_My_Sin, for when I''m feeling kinda weird. So, if you see them talking to you instead of me, dont freak. It''s still Phil.

---Tell me you love me just one... more... time...---

"After all this has passed
I still will remain.
After I''ve cried my last
There''ll be beauty from pain.
Though it won''t be today,
Someday I''ll hope again
And there''ll be beauty from pain"

Hey, it''s not my fault your god put my brain in the wrong body. - TG: We''re everywhere

Posted By:
-ghost--l Lock
-ghost--l
StarStarStarStar
Flute was created in Japan I think BY a man and like every MAN plays it in japan o.O

Posted By:
Thoughtless-l Lock
Thoughtless-l
StarStarStar
Omg that''s the most pathetic piece of crap I''ve ever heard. THERE''S NO SUCH THING AS A GIRLY INSTRUMENT!!! That''s just dumb and sexist!!!!!!! Its not like "oh tons of guys wear shirts!!" "Shirts r 4 guys..." Cos that''s exactly about what I''m seein in front of me, "Girly instrument" xxxx that.

^!^Chrissy^!^

!!!!!!!Music is bezt!!!!!!!!

Posted By:
Syko Ducky-l Lock
Syko Ducky-l
StarStarStarStar
Date: 10/17/2005 8:45:10 PM
Author:
Omg that''s the most pathetic piece of crap I''ve ever heard. THERE''S NO SUCH THING AS A GIRLY INSTRUMENT!!! That''s just dumb and sexist!!!!!!! Its not like ''oh tons of guys wear shirts!!'' ''Shirts r 4 guys...'' Cos that''s exactly about what I''m seein in front of me, ''Girly instrument'' xxxx that.

1. Learn to spell
2. Did he say "THERES NO SUCH THING AS A GIRLY INSTRUMENT!!!1!!1!1!!111!!!!1!1!!!" anywhere? at all? where if he did? where?
3. He posted this to get other peoples opinion, not to say that there ARE girly instruments.
4. He doesn''t believe in girly instruments, he wanted to see what people think of and if there are people who think that.
5. Girly insturments don''t exist, I''m a guy and I play piano and piccolo as well as harmonica and guitar AND Irish tinwhistle.

How do I know all this? I am him, he is me, I have two screen names =D have a nice day and good job asking for some flaming.

=)

*-=-*-=-*-=-*-=-*-=-*-=-*-=-*-=-*-=-*-=-*
In Christ Alone
My hope is found.

He is my light, my strength, my song.

On Christ the solid rock I stand, all other ground is sinking sand.

In God I have trusted with my own heart. Not because my parents forced me to believe from a young age, but because I know with all my heart that God does exist. There is a reason to be on this earth, we aren''t just animals.

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Words That Start With F.

Bollywood For Indians

Crush on my best friend

Words That Start With F.

Words That Start With F.

What are you wearing right now?