Kw-logo-smaller

Music

Everything Music
Talk about music, lyrics, singers, writers and news! Who is the best and who is the worst? Let’s hear your input!

My sisters...

Posted By:
A-pluss Lock
A-pluss
StarStarStarStarStar
Whenever my 5-year-old sister Liddy hears a ssong she likes,and we''re talking,she starts eather yelling the song or shouting:BE QUIET!
Because of her,I had to put "Mississippi Girl"xWhich is O.K.) and "Like we never loved at all" xAlso O.K.) And "Babeque stain in my white T-Shirt"xWhich I love)on my "Songs I hate List" because we have to be quiet when Liddy hears them.

My Almost-10-Year-Old sister,Elise,Won''t stop singing Hillary Duff songs,and I had to put all Hillary Duff songs on "The songs that I hate list".
Once,I accidently bent her friend''s autigraghed picture of Hillary Duff,and they freaked out about it! It might of been my friend that bent it.

Liddy''s twin,Jessica,dosn''t bother me much with music.

I wish that I had a brother!
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I LIKE PIZZA!

My sisters...

Posted By:
namis Lock
namis
Star
right on i wish i had a brother 2 but i got stuck wid a sister who also wont stop singing hilary duff then she starts singing my songs but she cant sing so i lose the tune jee shes annoying words 2 describe her would be thief selfcenterd desgusting and desprate oh and suck up i could die ses so annoying

#1song boulavard of broken dreams
#1band greenday
#1tvshow futerama

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

help

Pitbull vs. Mackelmore

Good night

Quote the above user.

NEW AND OLD USERS READ! How to chat/post o...

Breaking Benjamin or Rise Against?

latest videos