Kw-logo-smaller

Music

Everything Music
Talk about music, lyrics, singers, writers and news! Who is the best and who is the worst? Let’s hear your input!

Write Music?

Posted By:
Dusk-l Lock
Dusk-l
StarStarStarStar
Yo, anybody write their own music? Like lyrics or actual music part. Since I''m not the real good poet like person it takes me like a long time to write good lyrics. Writing the music to me though is like easy. Such as today in orchestra[viola] we were sightreading a song and I lost track. So like I don''t put my instrument down when I lose my place, I just keep playing notes. Usually the right notes but wrong rythm and stuff...But like today I found myself playin'' notes to another song, what song? I dunno, something that jus'' popped into my head I guess. Ha, and like jus not I was practicing guitar[ooo, magical/rare moment here!] and not wantin'' to play the boring exercises my teach gave me I like was able to figure out like the first part to Brain Stew[Green Day] I dunno. Jus wondering if anybody has any tabs or something they''d like to share. I might post mine once I get a chance to transfer them from paper to word to post. :P Ya know, Weezer ain''t that bad. [i got the music for ''Island in the Sun'' for guitar]

-Dusk

Member of the emo-self-conscious-who-think-we-can''t-write Club

Write Music?

Posted By:
Some Hearts Lock
Some Hearts
StarStarStarStar
i love playing guitar. smile

---------------------
Remember when
Old ones died and new were born
And life was changed, disassembled, rearranged
We came together, fell apart
And broke each other''s hearts
Remember when <3

Write Music?

Posted By:
Dusk-l Lock
Dusk-l
StarStarStarStar
Date: 2/7/2006 3:02:21 PM
Author:
Yep, I''m in a band.

Cool, what''s it made of? How many guitars, basses, drummers, keyboards?

-Dusk

Write Music?

Posted By:
Dusk-l Lock
Dusk-l
StarStarStarStar
Date: 2/7/2006 5:01:58 PM
Author:
Date: 2/7/2006 4:36:30 PM

Author:

Date: 2/7/2006 3:02:21 PM

Author:

Yep, I''m in a band.

Cool, what''s it made of? How many guitars, basses, drummers, keyboards?

2 guitarists

1 bassist

1 drummer

1 singer

My band is called S.A.M. which stands for Saturday Afternoon Massacre.

Cool, so 5 people total? What kind of music do ya play? Rock, metal, punk...

-Dusk

Write Music?

Posted By:
corporate_sim-l Lock
corporate_sim-l
StarStarStarStar
I''m in a band, I do vocals and guitar, my friend is on the sax, and his friend is on the keyboard.

We play jazz, sort of.

I got a bone to pick with capitalism and a few to break
Grab us by the throat and shake the life away
Human life is not commodity, figures, statistics or make believe ~Refused

Write Music?

Posted By:
Dusk-l Lock
Dusk-l
StarStarStarStar
Cool...Today during Phys. Ed. I was sitting on the bench and this idea for a song popped into my head, like music, lyrics everything...And like it was origional and really good...But of course, I forgot it. *shrugs*

-Dusk

Write Music?

Posted By:
Dusk-l Lock
Dusk-l
StarStarStarStar
Date: 2/8/2006 2:58:02 PM
Author:
Date: 2/8/2006 2:43:32 PM

Author:

Cool...Today during Phys. Ed. I was sitting on the bench and this idea for a song popped into my head, like music, lyrics everything...And like it was origional and really good...But of course, I forgot it. *shrugs*

yeah that happens to me a lot when I''m at school. But once in a while, I''ll still remember a riff when I come home, then I''ll record it and come back to it later.

I guess that''s why it''s handy to keep a pencil and paper around.

-Dusk

Write Music?

Posted By:
CatastrophicFailure Lock
CatastrophicFailure
StarStarStarStarStar
Date: 2/7/2006 12:57:00 PM
Author:
Yo, anybody write their own music? Like lyrics or actual music part. Since I''m not the real good poet like person it takes me like a long time to write good lyrics. Writing the music to me though is like easy. Such as today in orchestra[viola] we were sightreading a song and I lost track. So like I don''t put my instrument down when I lose my place, I just keep playing notes. Usually the right notes but wrong rythm and stuff...But like today I found myself playin'' notes to another song, what song? I dunno, something that jus'' popped into my head I guess. Ha, and like jus not I was practicing guitar[ooo, magical/rare moment here!] and not wantin'' to play the boring exercises my teach gave me I like was able to figure out like the first part to Brain Stew[Green Day] I dunno. Jus wondering if anybody has any tabs or something they''d like to share. I might post mine once I get a chance to transfer them from paper to word to post. :P Ya know, Weezer ain''t that bad. [i got the music for ''Island in the Sun'' for guitar]

haha brad you should make a jazz orchestra XD that''d be awesome..

Write Music?

Posted By:
Dusk-l Lock
Dusk-l
StarStarStarStar
Date: 2/8/2006 3:55:50 PM
Author:
Date: 2/7/2006 12:57:00 PM

Author:

haha brad you should make a jazz orchestra XD that''d be awesome..

Me? Naw...I don''t know enough people who play instruments that would want to be in a band with me. That''s why if I ever have a rock band, I''m going to use overlapping and fancy recording equipment :P

-Dusk

Write Music?

Posted By:
CatastrophicFailure Lock
CatastrophicFailure
StarStarStarStarStar
lol..aww, but jazz is so fun to play =]

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

New chat window

Its a never ending game!

ThE WoRd GaMe

Should we bring back the death penalty?

Mods vs users!

Katy Perry Roar

latest videos