Kw-logo-smaller

Music

Everything Music
Talk about music, lyrics, singers, writers and news! Who is the best and who is the worst? Let’s hear your input!

That song

Posted By:
chika rocka
chika rocka
StarStarStarStarStar
Do you have a song, tat when you hear it, you can't help but smile at the memories it can bring back? If so, what is your story behind it?

"You need therapy" "No I don't, I need to be on Kidzworld. Or I need some mint choclate chip icecream, because that stuff is the bees knees."

Haha, gotta love a good sense of humor [:

I swear, I have the best friends in the world, and I am willing to share... For a price xD

That song

Posted By:
chika rocka
chika rocka
StarStarStarStarStar
I do, Forever- Chris Brown. My friend Eleazar and I used to go this skating rink called Deleta, and one time, when this song came on, we both were goofing off, and fell. I can't help but smile when I listen to it.

"You need therapy" "No I don't, I need to be on Kidzworld. Or I need some mint choclate chip icecream, because that stuff is the bees knees."

I swear, I have the best friends in the world, and I am willing to share... For a price xD

That song

Posted By:
nini98_1271408 Lock
nini98_1271408
StarStarStarStarStar
Sk8er boi Avril Lavigne And another one I can't remember what it's called. They both remind me of a former Bff we had awesome sleep overs and we played those songs

-AlexandraLove

You are the weakest link
Goodbye
Peace
Around the world
For generations
Inventor of the chair ╓╢
Yin Yang BABY!☯
Peace
Love
TACOS!!!
_/\______/\____/\___/\/\___________________
*beep*
Drifting away in detail
Faire la danse du singe!
Ralf for Prez
Live your life and I'll live mine, and when we d(i)e, we'll not have wasted time. -Me

That song

Posted By:
chika rocka
chika rocka
StarStarStarStarStar
No one else, really?

That song

Posted By:
chika rocka
chika rocka
StarStarStarStarStar

"chika rocka" wrote:

No one else, really?

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

Another Problem! HELP!

CONTINUE THIS STORY

3 Facts About You!

speak about the above user

latest videos