Kw-logo-smaller

Music

Everything Music
Talk about music, lyrics, singers, writers and news! Who is the best and who is the worst? Let’s hear your input!

Just another music acident

Posted By:
Ginger11 Lock
Ginger11
StarStarStarStar
Deet da da deet da deet deet deet da deet da deet da deet da deet hunk hunk hunk hunk hunk hunk hunk hunk hunk hunk bloom bloom bla bloom bloom bloom bla bloom bla bloom bloom...Wow that was a great hit! Well I bet we'll probably win! Instead of Cinnamon Cider and Garlic! All right! Tweet tweet tweet twe twe tweet tweet tweet tweet tweet tweet doom da doom doom da doom dooom da doom do na dang da do na do dang dang do nag do dang...Ha that was probably like way better than Cynthia Romani and Mahgi! So teacher melbason did we win? Nope. Yes I knew we would win! Right? Na-uh. A-WHA?! Than who...? It was Elasa Ellen and Cameron! Yay! I'm glad! Wahoo! For the lova?! Ghaaa! Oh pickles. Oh well. The end!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Miliions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

Chat

Chat

What/How are you feeling right now?

Being ignored- NEED HELP!!!

WOULD YOU RATHER...-moved

What/How are you feeling right now?

latest videos