Default girl
Ke$ha's new album Warrior <33 <33

O_o my unicorn ate my signature....

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

Hello! ;D 
i wanna tell you about Pink [singer] Pink (there are a variety of stories about the origin of the nickname) grew up in a musical family. At age 14, she began writing and singing some of her own songs in clubs in Philadelphia. She was spotted by an MCA Records executive who asked her to audition for a group. She made it into Basic Instinct, but they quickly folded. She was then recruited into a group named Choice signed to the LaFace label. When they disbanded, she was offered a solo contract.

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl
Lock
Alice - Avril Lavigne

"I just want you to know that you're very special... and the only reason I'm telling you is that I don't know if anyone else ever has."

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Love is war - IA

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

i am sorry akcent smile

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"Razina" wrote:

Hello! ;D 
i wanna tell you about Pink [singer] Pink (there are a variety of stories about the origin of the nickname) grew up in a musical family. At age 14, she began writing and singing some of her own songs in clubs in Philadelphia. She was spotted by an MCA Records executive who asked her to audition for a group. She made it into Basic Instinct, but they quickly folded. She was then recruited into a group named Choice signed to the LaFace label. When they disbanded, she was offered a solo contract.

that has nothing 2 do wit this forum
club can't handle me- Flo Rida ft. David Guetta 

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity