Kw-logo-smaller

Music

Posted By:
-ScaryMonsters♥
-ScaryMonsters♥
Member since:
February, 2012
StarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 82
What's your opinon of them? I love them. Harry Styles is the sexiest man alive;♥

Posted By:
NeonZebra
NeonZebra
Member since:
February, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 3074
I like them

Say What You Need To Say


Posted By:
HippieShadow
HippieShadow
Member since:
September, 2011
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 408

"-ScaryMonsters♥ " wrote:

What's your opinon of them? I love them. Harry Styles is the sexiest man alive;♥
It's sad. You went from Nirvana to One Direction. :c They're cool, I guess.


Posted By:
Unknown.-_1979481 Lock
Unknown.-_1979481
Member since:
December, 2011
StarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 70
I don't see anything wrong with them . Yeah , I listened to their music once ... but I wouldn't call myself a fan .

I believe in nothing , but the beating of our hearts .

Thirty Seconds To Mars - 100 Suns


Posted By:
*Artistic*-
*Artistic*-
Member since:
February, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 180
Well i only like 3 pop bands and ONE DIRECTION is right after the JONAS BROTHERS soo they are awesome as HELL...

______________________________________________

I Dont care if hate me, i wasnt put on this earth to please you...


Posted By:
GawjussGracieex
GawjussGracieex
Member since:
December, 2009
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 52043

"NeonZebra" wrote:

I like them


Posted By:
-ScaryMonsters♥
-ScaryMonsters♥
Member since:
February, 2012
StarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 82

"HippieShadow" wrote:

"-ScaryMonsters♥ " wrote:

What's your opinon of them? I love them. Harry Styles is the sexiest man alive;♥
It's sad. You went from Nirvana to One Direction. :c They're cool, I guess.
Something I just realized, is that we all changed somehow.. like from last summer.. to Summer 2O12. Frustrated

Posted By:
-ScaryMonsters♥
-ScaryMonsters♥
Member since:
February, 2012
StarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 82
 

"*Artistic*-" wrote:

Well i only like 3 pop bands and ONE DIRECTION is right after the JONAS BROTHERS soo they are awesome as HELL...
Wonderful. ayee did I tell you Harry Styles is the reason why I'm preggos? ^.^ trolololololol.

Posted By:
HippieShadow
HippieShadow
Member since:
September, 2011
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 408

"-ScaryMonsters♥ " wrote:

"HippieShadow" wrote:

"-ScaryMonsters♥ " wrote:

What's your opinon of them? I love them. Harry Styles is the sexiest man alive;♥
It's sad. You went from Nirvana to One Direction. :c They're cool, I guess.
Something I just realized, is that we all changed somehow.. like from last summer.. to Summer 2O12. Frustrated
Yeah, it's nice though. You found out you like One Direction and I found out. Yeh. Okay. One Direction is an okay band [x


Posted By:
-Kat-
-Kat-
Member since:
April, 2011
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 15639
They're Awesome!smile

GOOD DAY TO YOU


← Previous 1 3 4 5 6

play online games

latest forum posts

Get over 1000 posts challenge!

If you had kids what would you name them?

If you had kids what would you name them?

what is your style of dressing??

transgender youth.

what is your style of dressing??

If you had kids what would you name them?

Word that start with B

What instruments do you play?

What Are You Listening Too Right Now- 2015

latest videos