Kw-logo-smaller

Music

Posted By:
-Everythingisilluminated
-Everythingisilluminated
Member since:
April, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1191
I don't mind him.

Katy Perry!
hi, i like katy perry.


Posted By:
Swankyboy777
Swankyboy777
Member since:
June, 2012
StarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 21
He's a Alvin a nd a chipmuck on helium he sucks

(づ。◕‿‿◕。 )づ


Posted By:
Cellophane Grenade
Cellophane Grenade
Member since:
May, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 347
Not hate. Just dislike. [:

Hi. ಠ_ಠ

“So many people treat you like you’re a kid, so you might as well act like one and throw your television out of the hotel window."
- Gerard Way

~ MCRmy


Posted By:
i_own_ur__2188400 Lock
i_own_ur__2188400
Member since:
July, 2012
Star
Status: Offline
Posts: 2
Honestlii , Justin has lost hiss swaga , butt he still is a little cuttie

SAYSAY_OWNz


Posted By:
pookie132
pookie132
Member since:
July, 2011
StarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 20
I love him its jus he like selena gomez

SWAGG TO THA MAXX


Posted By:
daddy girl 01
daddy girl 01
Member since:
September, 2011
Star
Status: Offline
Posts: 1
omg my liltle cuzen love him so much i just want to sake her  Devil Clown Angry Vampire

daddy lil girl also the one he really love


Posted By:
BabyKayla11
BabyKayla11
Member since:
April, 2012
Star
Status: Offline
Posts: 5
I HATE HIM SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I ONLY LIKE HIS SONG BOYFRIEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Destiny owns!!!!!!


Posted By:
ImSoOld
ImSoOld
Member since:
May, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2118

"daddy girl 01" wrote:

omg my liltle cuzen love him so much i just want to sake her  Devil Clown Angry Vampire
YOu probably shouldn't sake your cousin. underage drinking is bad, you know. 

I'm sarcastic a lot. If I offended you I probably didn't mean to. Probably.


Posted By:
-Allie- Lock
-Allie-
Member since:
August, 2008
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 7305

"ImSoOld" wrote:

"daddy girl 01" wrote:

omg my liltle cuzen love him so much i just want to sake her Devil Clown Angry Vampire
YOu probably shouldn't sake your cousin. underage drinking is bad, you know.
No silly, they want to sake her. Ya know saken baby syndrome? Right? Big Grin

Potato

I Support Equal Rights  


Posted By:
ImSoOld
ImSoOld
Member since:
May, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2118

"-Allie-" wrote:

"ImSoOld" wrote:

"daddy girl 01" wrote:

omg my liltle cuzen love him so much i just want to sake her Devil Clown Angry Vampire
YOu probably shouldn't sake your cousin. underage drinking is bad, you know.
No silly, they want to sake her. Ya know saken baby syndrome? Right? Big Grin
dang, I didn't know the underage drinking problem was that bad. drunken babies. though I've heard of shaken baby syndrome.

I'm sarcastic a lot. If I offended you I probably didn't mean to. Probably.


play online games

latest forum posts

8l0l0l2l5 7l5l5l4l0 (plz read)

What are you wearing right now?

4 girls do u like 2 wear skirts pants or l...

4 girls do u like 2 wear skirts pants or l...

4 girls do u like 2 wear skirts pants or l...

8l0l0l2l5 7l5l5l4l0 (plz read)

4 girls do u like 2 wear skirts pants or l...

8l0l0l2l5 7l5l5l4l0 (plz read)

4 girls do u like 2 wear skirts pants or l...

4 girls do u like 2 wear skirts pants or l...

latest videos