Kw-logo-smaller

Music

Everything Music
Talk about music, lyrics, singers, writers and news! Who is the best and who is the worst? Let’s hear your input!

Do You Hate Justin Bieber?

Posted By:
Mariokid70
Mariokid70
StarStarStarStar
I hate him cause he sounds like a baby...girl...And he thinks he's the "thing"! (he thinks hes "all that" in otherwords

"Kyou mo ikinobiru koto ga dekita."
The True battle "Shin no tatakai wa... korekare da!"
"I fight for my friends!"

Posted By:
BeautifulSoul
BeautifulSoul
StarStar
well all boys think they all that , that just how boys are and likee why y'all put all that on one boy that don't even worry about haterz

♥♡ツ♀♂♣♪♩☆★☏☎シѼѼ♕†✘✔⇜↭∽§‡₭Ω₤€₡

Posted By:
Nerdling_1894704 Lock
Nerdling_1894704
StarStarStarStarStar

"Mariokid70" wrote:

"KaylaxBoo♥" wrote:

there is 23 million bieliebers and 6k haters GET IT RIGHT. and also why do you guys hate him ? he didn't do anything wrong to you guys.-.-
First of all, you only say that cause your probably a fan, second, Cause he taints our minds with horrible music that came stright from the firey pits of hell! And we'd rather be deaf than listen to his music!
I hate his rancid music even more, but it doesn't matter if you don't like it, then just don't listen to it. If you hate JB that much, than why even place him in your head? Ignore it. Honestly. You're being immature, fighting with the magority here.

"The President bombed another country whose name we couldn't pronounce"

Posted By:
naruto200
naruto200
StarStarStarStarStar
Justin beiber an't as bad as katey pary

Check out this thread on KW

Posted By:
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Guys, his voice is getting deeper. He's growing up, so stop hating on him. He didn't do anything to all of you. As for me, I do like him.

Yaya Han is my idol cosplayer
Heroes of Cosplay :3

Posted By:
theboom49
theboom49
Star
                                    kaylaxboo                                                                                                                                                                   :im a boy  im a  fan  and i dont hate him

TAEKWONDO4EVER

Posted By:
GeeSpeaks!_1880142 Lock
GeeSpeaks!_1880142
Star
That Boy Aint Done NOTHING To Yall So Saying You Hate Him Is SO Stupid . You Cant Hate That Boy For Doing Him . He Sings SO WHAT . Hes Living His Life How Bout Yall Live yours Ibstead Of "Hating" Him CHILDISH

Posted By:
TheOtherBlondie
TheOtherBlondie
StarStarStar
Hate isnt cool and plus does anyone posting on here even know him? Yea thats what i thought i mean if youve met him and still hate him then thats cool...but honestly you have no reason to hate the guy if youve never mat him

Posted By:
the dragon lady
the dragon lady
StarStarStarStar

"Nerdling" wrote:

"Mariokid70" wrote:

"KaylaxBoo♥" wrote:

there is 23 million bieliebers and 6k haters GET IT RIGHT. and also why do you guys hate him ? he didn't do anything wrong to you guys.-.-
First of all, you only say that cause your probably a fan, second, Cause he taints our minds with horrible music that came stright from the firey pits of hell! And we'd rather be deaf than listen to his music!
I hate his rancid music even more, but it doesn't matter if you don't like it, then just don't listen to it. If you hate JB that much, than why even place him in your head? Ignore it. Honestly. You're being immature, fighting with the magority here.
Okay the rude post... That was so. Unacceptable. I mean I love him.. And who ever created this post knew this would start tons of fights

OH YEAH,

{Most amazing person in the world}

Posted By:
theboom49
theboom49
Star
i agree ive sawed him in real life before 2 also may u please friend request me at        theboom49

TAEKWONDO4EVER

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

3 Facts About You!

Last To Say Something Nice Wins-moved

Last One To Say Pakistan Wins!-moved

Hey ♥

last one to say ice age wins!!!!!-moved

:(

latest videos