x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends
Kidzworld Logo

Music

Do You Hate Justin Bieber?

Posted By:
Mariokid70
Mariokid70

StarStarStarStar
Posted over 4 years ago
I hate him cause he sounds like a baby...girl...And he thinks he's the "thing"! (he thinks hes "all that" in otherwords

"Kyou mo ikinobiru koto ga dekita."
The True battle "Shin no tatakai wa... korekare da!"
"I fight for my friends!"

Posted By:
BeautifulSoul
BeautifulSoul

StarStar
Posted over 4 years ago
well all boys think they all that , that just how boys are and likee why y'all put all that on one boy that don't even worry about haterz

♥♡ツ♀♂♣♪♩☆★☏☎シѼѼ♕†✘✔⇜↭∽§‡₭Ω₤€₡

Posted By:
Nerdling_1894704 Lock
Nerdling_1894704

StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 4 years ago

"Mariokid70" wrote:

"KaylaxBoo♥" wrote:

there is 23 million bieliebers and 6k haters GET IT RIGHT. and also why do you guys hate him ? he didn't do anything wrong to you guys.-.-
First of all, you only say that cause your probably a fan, second, Cause he taints our minds with horrible music that came stright from the firey pits of hell! And we'd rather be deaf than listen to his music!
I hate his rancid music even more, but it doesn't matter if you don't like it, then just don't listen to it. If you hate JB that much, than why even place him in your head? Ignore it. Honestly. You're being immature, fighting with the magority here.

"The President bombed another country whose name we couldn't pronounce"

Posted By:
naruto200
naruto200

StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 4 years ago
Justin beiber an't as bad as katey pary

The winning streak user on kw doesn't need a pic in his sig.

Posted By:
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy
Junior Mod

StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 4 years ago
Guys, his voice is getting deeper. He's growing up, so stop hating on him. He didn't do anything to all of you. As for me, I do like him.

Posted By:
theboom49
theboom49

Star
Posted over 4 years ago
                                    kaylaxboo                                                                                                                                                                   :im a boy  im a  fan  and i dont hate him

TAEKWONDO4EVER

Posted By:
GeeSpeaks!_1880142 Lock
GeeSpeaks!_1880142

Star
Posted over 4 years ago
That Boy Aint Done NOTHING To Yall So Saying You Hate Him Is SO Stupid . You Cant Hate That Boy For Doing Him . He Sings SO WHAT . Hes Living His Life How Bout Yall Live yours Ibstead Of "Hating" Him CHILDISH

Posted By:
TheOtherBlondie_2186630 Lock
TheOtherBlondie_2186630

StarStarStar
Posted over 4 years ago
Hate isnt cool and plus does anyone posting on here even know him? Yea thats what i thought i mean if youve met him and still hate him then thats cool...but honestly you have no reason to hate the guy if youve never mat him

Posted By:
the dragon lady
the dragon lady

StarStarStarStar
Posted over 4 years ago

"Nerdling" wrote:

"Mariokid70" wrote:

"KaylaxBoo♥" wrote:

there is 23 million bieliebers and 6k haters GET IT RIGHT. and also why do you guys hate him ? he didn't do anything wrong to you guys.-.-
First of all, you only say that cause your probably a fan, second, Cause he taints our minds with horrible music that came stright from the firey pits of hell! And we'd rather be deaf than listen to his music!
I hate his rancid music even more, but it doesn't matter if you don't like it, then just don't listen to it. If you hate JB that much, than why even place him in your head? Ignore it. Honestly. You're being immature, fighting with the magority here.
Okay the rude post... That was so. Unacceptable. I mean I love him.. And who ever created this post knew this would start tons of fights

OH YEAH,

{Most amazing person in the world}

Posted By:
theboom49
theboom49

Star
Posted over 4 years ago
i agree ive sawed him in real life before 2 also may u please friend request me at        theboom49

TAEKWONDO4EVER

Latest Forum Posts

The person below me

The notification problem

The person below me

Should schools change the way they teach?

Should schools change the way they teach?

I really need help with my first period!!

The person below me

The Wrong Answers Game! :3 (Original)

Latest Videos

Play Online Games