Kw-logo-smaller

Music

Everything Music
Talk about music, lyrics, singers, writers and news! Who is the best and who is the worst? Let’s hear your input!

Do You Hate Justin Bieber?

Posted By:
naruto200
naruto200
StarStarStarStarStar
We don't hate him we dislike his music

Check out this thread on KW

Posted By:
Mariokid70
Mariokid70
StarStarStarStar

"GirLovesPiggy" wrote:

Guys, his voice is getting deeper. He's growing up, so stop hating on him. He didn't do anything to all of you. As for me, I do like him.
Ya'know...It was just a simple question...Do you hate him or not? Not a big deal, am I right? He's "growing up" ha!

"Kyou mo ikinobiru koto ga dekita."
The True battle "Shin no tatakai wa... korekare da!"
"I fight for my friends!"

Posted By:
the dragon lady
the dragon lady
StarStarStarStar
[quote="the dragon lady"][quote="Nerdling"][quote="Mariokid70"][quote="KaylaxBoo♥"]there is 23 million bieliebers and 6k haters GET IT RIGHT. and also why do you guys hate him ? he didn't do anything wrong to you guys.-.- [/quote] First of all, you only say that cause your probably a fan, second, Cause he taints our minds with horrible music that came stright from the firey pits of hell! And we'd rather be deaf than listen to his music![/quote] I hate his rancid music even more, but it doesn't matter if you don't like it, then just don't listen to it. If you hate JB that much, than why even place him in your head? Ignore it. Honestly. You're being immature, fighting with the magority here.[/quote] Okay the rude post... That was so. Unacceptable. I mean I love him.. And who ever created this post knew this would start tons of fights[/quote] First of all, you only say that cause your probably a fan, second, Cause he taints our minds with horrible music that came stright from the firey pits of hell! And we'd rather be deaf than listen to his music![/quote] I hate his rancid music even more, but it doesn't matter if you don't like it, then just don't listen to it. If you hate JB that much, than why even place him in your head? Ignore it. Honestly. You're being immature, fighting with the magority here.[/quote] Okay the rude post... That was so. Unacceptable. I mean I love him.. And who ever created this post knew this would start tons of fights[/quote] i ment the 3 post I think Mario kid made.... 

OH YEAH,

{Most amazing person in the world}

Posted By:
Mariokid70
Mariokid70
StarStarStarStar
Justin Bieber isn't okay...He's sick...Not like sicck sick...but ya'know! I thought him and selena were togeather...I was probably wrong though...

Posted By:
naruto200
naruto200
StarStarStarStarStar
QUOTE FSILWe don't hste Justin Beiber we hate his music

Check out this thread on KW

Posted By:
Mariokid70
Mariokid70
StarStarStarStar
Truth be told...His songs are more funny than bad...Well let me refrase that...His songs are so bad that its funny

Posted By:
Smexiilicious
Smexiilicious
StarStarStarStar
I honestly don't like him. No it's not because he's "gay", because I like gay people. Its just that ALL of his songs are about love, and that annoys me. I only like one of his songs, "Boyfriend" 8-D

Cr3@#!>!#y_!$_K3%

Posted By:
ImSoOld
ImSoOld
StarStarStarStarStar
I do not know justin beiber, nor do I know much about him. therefore I cannot hate him. I don't really like his music, but see little reason why my taste in music should be the cause of animosity. I simply choose not to listen to it. I do no see him "thinking he's all that" as any reason to hate him, or anyone for that matter. Everyone thinks they're "all that" I find it worth mentioning that I also see differences in music taste as no reason for animosity with his fans. And wait... I'm reading this thread while I type and... did you just refer to yourself as admin? Dude, if you're going to make a thread that'd be close to trolling even if it were just honest conversation don't claim to be admin in order to justify it. That's just sad. Oh, and your signature is annoyingly long, Mariokid.. Just thought I'd say that. If I can actually count the seconds as I scroll past it it's probably way too long.

I'm sarcastic a lot. If I offended you I probably didn't mean to. Probably.

Posted By:
Love Miley Cyrus101
Love Miley Cyrus101
StarStarStarStar

"naruto200" wrote:

We don't hate him we dislike his music

Don't Surrender, Surrender, Surrender,
Please Remember, Remember December.
We Were So In Love Back Then,
Now You're Listening To What They Say,
Don't Go That Way.
Remember, Remember, December,
Please Remember,
Don't Surrender.
Stay Strong.♥

Posted By:
jellybeansareyummy
jellybeansareyummy
StarStarStar
He's actually alright  smile

xx jellybeansareyummy xx

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Words that start with C.

Words that start with C.

I just find it hard not to love monkeys!

Its a never ending game!

What's your pets name?

who is your fav actor- indian or english?

latest videos