Kw-logo-smaller

Music

Everything Music
Talk about music, lyrics, singers, writers and news! Who is the best and who is the worst? Let’s hear your input!

Saints without a cause: One Direction fans

Posted By:
Bethanylovestocheer
Bethanylovestocheer
StarStarStarStar
One Direction fans have been out of control lately. The other day a young man by Mitch Lucker died in a motorcycle accident and One Direction fans have came out to say that he "deserved to die" All because his band Suicide Silence has came out to say that they weren't fans. I couldn't find any bashing of One Direction by Suicide Silence while doing my research. One Direction fans have also told Alex (another band member) to kill himself. I don't know how anybody could say this. Mitch Lucker was married and had a beautiful little girl. Now she is a widow mother. To top all of this, Mitch Lucker was people's heroes. How could anybody say this about the dead? I never met Mitch, but he seemed like such a loving and caring person who died way too young. Rest in Peace Mitch

Thats me!

Posted By:
HoldingMyLastBreath
HoldingMyLastBreath
StarStarStarStar
I totally agree with you :c

Peter Pan

"To die, would be an awfully big adventure."

Aw

Posted By:
AinsleyXOXO
AinsleyXOXO
StarStarStarStar
This is why I need to calm the you-know-whatzits weirdos in my fave fanbase. I would CERTAINLY not say THAT!!!!  Off topic: People are growing more weirder and more outta control each season. First the stereotypes. Now the FANBASES?!

Hai! I'm Ainsley. I'm a girl-tomboy-directioner-craycray-cool-nerdy-funny person. Need anything? Visit my profile!

A classic remedy for drama. #11
\ HAPPY FREAKIN' NEW YEAR!!!!!
I'm back Amazayns!
Keep calm and eat your cake!!!
YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL. NO JOKE.

Posted By:
Directioner2165
Directioner2165
StarStarStarStar

"Bethanylovestocheer" wrote:

One Direction fans have been out of control lately. The other day a young man by Mitch Lucker died in a motorcycle accident and One Direction fans have came out to say that he "deserved to die" All because his band Suicide Silence has came out to say that they weren't fans. I couldn't find any bashing of One Direction by Suicide Silence while doing my research. One Direction fans have also told Alex (another band member) to kill himself. I don't know how anybody could say this. Mitch Lucker was married and had a beautiful little girl. Now she is a widow mother. To top all of this, Mitch Lucker was people's heroes. How could anybody say this about the dead? I never met Mitch, but he seemed like such a loving and caring person who died way too young. Rest in Peace Mitch
Not all directioners are like this. Most directioners i know are/were extremely upset about Mitch. There are a couple of directionATORS (unloyal, mean, cruel and stuff) that are like this but not all directioners are like this. Im a directioner. I feel awful about the Mitch and Alex thing. But just because some people are directioners doesnt mean they all say this.

ILYYYY

I love youuuuusmilesmilesmile

Posted By:
makeupguru
makeupguru
StarStarStarStar
Why would people ever say this about anyone? By the way she never said ALL one direction fans, she just said One Direction fans using them as a base, not blaming everyone who likes One Direction. 

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
Its thigs like this that makes me happy that I don't got into major Fan girl mode.. When people are THAT serious about a band and/or singer that they say something so rude, well they need some kinda therapy.. I love 1D, but I'm not crazy enough to say someone should have/ needs to die..

I do not like bad grammar, and there is a high chance of me correcting you.

Yes Stormie-chan is back once again.
Kon'nichiwa, futatabi min'na!
(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Posted By:
classicalmusicisepic
classicalmusicisepic
StarStarStarStarStar
First of all; RIP Mitch♥ Secondly, I don't know why people would do that. It's cruel. How would they feel if (God forbid) one of 1D died and the people who loved Suicide Silence said things like that?

Posted By:
araignee Lock
araignee
StarStarStar
i heard about that! ]: it's terrible. what a shame... r.i.p. mitch 

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Gender Stereotypes

Gender Stereotypes

Gender Stereotypes

Gender Stereotypes

Inspiration - Motivation

Inspiration - Motivation

latest videos