Kw-halloween-logo-small

Music

Everything Music
Talk about music, lyrics, singers, writers and news! Who is the best and who is the worst? Let’s hear your input!

Am I the only one who hates gangnam style??

Posted By:
ashley_love_you
ashley_love_you
StarStarStarStar
wow  guys iits just a song!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yo dont gotta be a hater for a #########!!!!### song!! like ###!!!#########? yo people pllz its a song dont be a hater

u want a what?...a what? cant hear u?...OH a signature!! okay here it is V
DOMO GONNA EAT YOU RaWr!!! IF U DONT LIKE DOMO HE GONNA EAT U RaWr!!!

Posted By:
Alekhine
Alekhine
StarStarStarStar

"imp3rfect-porcelain" wrote:

"The Mighty Ra" wrote:

Wow OP, aren't you a special little snowflake? With your Guns 'N' Roses fandom, acting like Axl is a pillar in what music actually is.

I don't really like it. There's like one person that when they sing it i actually like it, but I don't know why others like it. You can't even understand the words. 

There's more to music than understanding words.
Lyrics are a big part of music. If you don't understand the words, there's no meaning behind the song.

Personally, I don't have the slightest care for meaning behind songs. I just like the sound of them.

Half of the music I listen to don't have vocals, anyway (lots of pieces, not songs,) and it doesn't affect it at all. 

Implying that you need meaning or vocals to make a song matter is ludicrous. 

I am a furry little kitty. =^.^=

Posted By:
Blind Faith
Blind Faith
StarStarStarStarStar

"ashley_love_youtube" wrote:

wow  guys iits just a song!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yo dont gotta be a hater for a #########!!!!### song!! like ###!!!#########? yo people pllz its a song dont be a hater

.....I know it's just a song...a song I (being me...an opinion only) a disgrace to man kind. 

Jeffery and Darrel

Posted By:
TheAverageJC
TheAverageJC
StarStarStarStarStar

I smell a Gangnam Style fangirl that can't handle opinion that differ from hers. Seriously, grow up.

All We Love We Leave Behind

Posted By:
ashley_love_you
ashley_love_you
StarStarStarStar
will wat im trying to say is if your not gonna say something nice keep it for yourself i know u r nt saying something mean but for the people that say gangnam that r going to say they think gangnam is stupid and all those mean thing

Posted By:
MILAHLAH_2114879 Lock
MILAHLAH_2114879
StarStar
YES,YES YOU ARE!!!! Y? BEAUSE I LOVE IT!!!!

Tongue Out
HE LOOKS LIKE OBAMA (no offense) lol hehe 0.0
???????????????????????????????
Derp face LOL

Posted By:
Blind Faith
Blind Faith
StarStarStarStarStar

will wat im trying to say is if your not gonna say something nice keep it for yourself i know u r nt saying something mean but for the people that say gangnam that r going to say they think gangnam is stupid and all those mean thing

Dude...CHILL. I just wanted to be sure that I wasn't the only one who didn't like that song...hint: the name.

Jeffery and Darrel

Posted By:
imp3rfect-porcelain Lock
imp3rfect-porcelain
StarStarStarStar

"Alekhine" wrote:

"The Mighty Ra" wrote:

Wow OP, aren't you a special little snowflake? With your Guns 'N' Roses fandom, acting like Axl is a pillar in what music actually is.

I don't really like it. There's like one person that when they sing it i actually like it, but I don't know why others like it. You can't even understand the words. 

There's more to music than understanding words.
Lyrics are a big part of music. If you don't understand the words, there's no meaning behind the song.

Personally, I don't have the slightest care for meaning behind songs. I just like the sound of them.

Half of the music I listen to don't have vocals, anyway (lots of pieces, not songs,) and it doesn't affect it at all. 

Implying that you need meaning or vocals to make a song matter is ludicrous. 

But that's you, personally. I like sound too, but lyrics, to me, are an important factor. It's not as good if it's just sound as it would be if it had lyrics. 

Posted By:
TheAverageJC
TheAverageJC
StarStarStarStarStar

I have a hard time understanding some of what you just said. But we can state how much we dislike Gangnam Style as much as we can, the fans just have to get over it.

All We Love We Leave Behind

Posted By:
ashley_love_you
ashley_love_you
StarStarStarStar

"TheAverageJC" wrote:

I smell a Gangnam Style fangirl that can't handle opinion that differ from hers. Seriously, grow up.
oh wow so now i cant give MINE opinion now about other people im not saying something mean and i would prefer to stay young than being old  Big Grin

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

How do you post?

Lego movie

What's everyone doing for halloween?

Does anyone have any favorite books?

Does everyone's opinion truly matter?

Does everyone's opinion truly matter?

latest videos