Kw-logo-smaller

Music

Posted By:
TheAverageJC
TheAverageJC
Member since:
October, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 4441

"ashley_love_youtube" wrote:

"TheAverageJC" wrote:

"ashley_love_youtube" wrote:

wow  guys iits just a song!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yo dont gotta be a hater for a #########!!!!### song!! like ###!!!#########? yo people pllz its a song dont be a hater

I smell a Gangnam Style fangirl that can't handle opinion that differ from hers. Seriously, grow up. oh wow so now i cant give MINE opinion now about other people im not saying something mean and i would prefer to stay young than being old  Big Grin


I never said you couldn't give an opinion. Read my post again, and stop randomly calling someone a hater just because they don't like a song.

All We Love We Leave Behind


Posted By:
Alekhine Lock
Alekhine
Member since:
November, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 440
But that's you, personally. I like sound too, but lyrics, to me, are an important factor. It's not as good if it's just sound as it would be if it had lyrics. 


You're right, Tchaikovsky, Satie, etc are bad because they do not sing.

I am sorry. 

I am a furry little kitty. =^.^=


Posted By:
Blind Faith
Blind Faith
Member since:
October, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2473

"ashley_love_youtube" wrote:

"TheAverageJC" wrote:

"ashley_love_youtube" wrote:

wow  guys iits just a song!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yo dont gotta be a hater for a #########!!!!### song!! like ###!!!#########? yo people pllz its a song dont be a hater

I smell a Gangnam Style fangirl that can't handle opinion that differ from hers. Seriously, grow up. oh wow so now i cant give MINE opinion now about other people im not saying something mean and i would prefer to stay young than being old  Big Grin

Ashley, you've got it all wrong. What we're trying to say is that if we don't like Gangnam Style, we have the right to discuss it, and you don't have the right to call us haters for not liking it.

Jeffery and Darrel


Posted By:
imp3rfect-porcelain Lock
imp3rfect-porcelain
Member since:
November, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 214

"Alekhine" wrote:

But that's you, personally. I like sound too, but lyrics, to me, are an important factor. It's not as good if it's just sound as it would be if it had lyrics. 

You're right, Tchaikovsky, Satie, etc are bad because they do not sing.

I am sorry. 

I never said they were bad, I couldn't say that because I've never heard of it. But I'm saying that lyrics give a song more meaning. They give you an idea of what the person who wrote them was thinking when they wrote it. 
Apology accepted. 


Posted By:
Gingerkissx
Gingerkissx
Member since:
June, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 3220
I didn't mind it the first few times, it was funny and all.
But after that it just got irritating. I can't miss a day without either hearing Gangnam style in Social Studies, blasted up so loud that I go deaf in P.E or randomly people in my class singing it as they walk in the room.


Ginger|Melissa


Posted By:
Blind Faith
Blind Faith
Member since:
October, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2473

"Gingerkissx" wrote:

I didn't mind it the first few times, it was funny and all.
But after that it just got irritating. I can't miss a day without either hearing Gangnam style in Social Studies, blasted up so loud that I go deaf in P.E or randomly people in my class singing it as they walk in the room.

Same here

Jeffery and Darrel


Posted By:
Alekhine Lock
Alekhine
Member since:
November, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 440

"imp3rfect-porcelain" wrote:

"Alekhine" wrote:

But that's you, personally. I like sound too, but lyrics, to me, are an important factor. It's not as good if it's just sound as it would be if it had lyrics. 

You're right, Tchaikovsky, Satie, etc are bad because they do not sing.

I am sorry. 
I never said they were bad, I couldn't say that because I've never heard of it. But I'm saying that lyrics give a song more meaning. They give you an idea of what the person who wrote them was thinking when they wrote it. 
Apology accepted. 

You're right, Vivaldi, Handel, etc do not convey enough emotion or meaning in their pieces because they do not sing.

I am sorry^2. 

I am a furry little kitty. =^.^=


Posted By:
imp3rfect-porcelain Lock
imp3rfect-porcelain
Member since:
November, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 214

"Alekhine" wrote:

"imp3rfect-porcelain" wrote:

"Alekhine" wrote:

But that's you, personally. I like sound too, but lyrics, to me, are an important factor. It's not as good if it's just sound as it would be if it had lyrics. 

You're right, Tchaikovsky, Satie, etc are bad because they do not sing.

I am sorry. 
I never said they were bad, I couldn't say that because I've never heard of it. But I'm saying that lyrics give a song more meaning. They give you an idea of what the person who wrote them was thinking when they wrote it. 
Apology accepted. 

You're right, Vivaldi, Handel, etc do not convey enough emotion in their pieces because they do not sing.

I am sorry^2. 

Right.



Posted By:
Blind Faith
Blind Faith
Member since:
October, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2473
since basically we're all apologizing, I am sorry

Jeffery and Darrel


Posted By:
CrazeeMonkey
CrazeeMonkey
Member since:
March, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2148
I don't necessarily HATE it, but I could do without it. It plays a lot on the radio, and the kids at school sing it a lot. It's funny how nobody even cared about Asian pop music until now. So, while everyone else listens to Gangnam Style, I'll be listening to PONPONPON and Triple Baka.


u havin a giggle m8? il bash ye head in i swear on me mum.


play online games

latest forum posts

Steven Universe vs. Clearence

Preference?

Harry potter books / LGBT-moved

WHAT IS LOVE?

What Are You Listening Too Right Now- 2015

Im new-moved

Im new-moved

Im new

Harry potter books / LGBT

Harry potter books / LGBT-moved

latest videos