Kw-logo-smaller

Music

Everything Music
Talk about music, lyrics, singers, writers and news! Who is the best and who is the worst? Let’s hear your input!

Am I the only one who hates gangnam style??

Posted By:
Alekhine
Alekhine
StarStarStarStar

"Blind Faith" wrote:

"The Mighty Ra" wrote:

"Blind Faith" wrote:

*Shrugs* That doen't affect me any.

Well it should, because if you're unphased then you'll be set in your ignorant ways longer than needed.
......HAHAHAHAHAHA
Dude...it was funny cuz I had no idea what any of that means.
Oh well. Anyway, I don't care what you think about the music I listen to because I like it. If you don't like that, I don't give a ####. ##### back* What other very idiotic insults do you have??

I don't see the logic behind calling his insults idiotic when you don't even understand them.

Please enlighten me.

I am a furry little kitty. =^.^=

Posted By:
The Mighty Ra_2013871 Lock
The Mighty Ra_2013871
StarStarStarStar

"imp3rfect-porcelain" wrote:

In that post I didn't say if it didn't have lyrics it was bad, I said that if you couldn't understand them it was bad.
Although I really don't like music with lyrics unless I actually know the lyrics, you have your opinion and I have mine. 
I'm sure a lot of people would agree that lyrics are very important in music. Aye. We may have different opinions but that doesn't mean you should call mine idiotic. 

How is it bad? It'd put it on the same level of listening to an instrumental, nothing to comprehend other than the sound. No semantics included.
Also in your other posts you did suggest it was worse if it didn't have lyrics.

It's not about if people would agree if lyrics are important or not. Their opinion on lyrics don't matter because they're wrong. If you need words to express your emotion then you've failed as a musician.

I'm aware it doesn't mean I should, but I can and will.

The foul realism is unleashed
Upon the Earth we'll bleed

The kindness of deaths grasp
Relieves us from the pain

Posted By:
TheAverageJC
TheAverageJC
StarStarStarStarStar

"Alekhine" wrote:

"Blind Faith" wrote:

"The Mighty Ra" wrote:

"Blind Faith" wrote:

Well it should, because if you're unphased then you'll be set in your ignorant ways longer than needed.
......HAHAHAHAHAHA
Oh well. Anyway, I don't care what you think about the music I listen to because I like it. If you don't like that, I don't give a ####. ##### back* What other very idiotic insults do you have??

I don't see the logic behind calling his insults idiotic when you don't even understand them.

Please enlighten me.

This post right here. So true.

All We Love We Leave Behind

Posted By:
Blind Faith
Blind Faith
StarStarStarStarStar

"Alekhine" wrote:

"Blind Faith" wrote:

"The Mighty Ra" wrote:

"Blind Faith" wrote:

......HAHAHAHAHAHA

Please enlighten me.

*Facepalm* Nope...I wasn't talking about that insult...him calling me a snowflake cuz I listen to rock music. Get it now????

Jeffery and Darrel

Posted By:
The Mighty Ra_2013871 Lock
The Mighty Ra_2013871
StarStarStarStar

"Blind Faith" wrote:

......HAHAHAHAHAHA

If you don't care what others think, why are you even trying to express your thoughts on an online forum?

"Blind Faith" wrote:

*Facepalm* Nope...I wasn't talking about that insult...him calling me a snowflake cuz I listen to rock music. Get it now????

There's nothing special about listening to rock music, especially not radio rock from 20 years ago.
The "insult" 'snowflake' is used with sarcastic intent. You're not special for disliking Gangnam Style, and you're certainly not special for thinking it's worthwhile for others to know how much you dislike it.

The foul realism is unleashed
Upon the Earth we'll bleed

The kindness of deaths grasp
Relieves us from the pain

Posted By:
Blind Faith
Blind Faith
StarStarStarStarStar
Because I want to.

Jeffery and Darrel

Posted By:
Alekhine
Alekhine
StarStarStarStar

He wasn't calling you a snowflake because you listen to rock music.

Yeah, I get it. He insults you -> you say you don't know what that meant, but his insults are idiotic anyway -> Point out the inaccuracies -> "it wasn't THAT insult!"

Right-o.

I am a furry little kitty. =^.^=

Posted By:
Blind Faith
Blind Faith
StarStarStarStarStar

"Alekhine" wrote:

He wasn't calling you a snowflake because you listen to rock music.

Yeah, I get it. He insults you -> you say you don't know what that meant, but his insults are idiotic anyway -> Point out the inaccuracies -> "it wasn't THAT insult!"

Right-o.
That's maybe why I put "Anyway"

Jeffery and Darrel

Posted By:
imp3rfect-porcelain Lock
imp3rfect-porcelain
StarStarStarStar

"The Mighty Ra" wrote:

"imp3rfect-porcelain" wrote:

In that post I didn't say if it didn't have lyrics it was bad, I said that if you couldn't understand them it was bad.
Although I really don't like music with lyrics unless I actually know the lyrics, you have your opinion and I have mine. 
I'm sure a lot of people would agree that lyrics are very important in music. Aye. We may have different opinions but that doesn't mean you should call mine idiotic. 

How is it bad? It'd put it on the same level of listening to an instrumental, nothing to comprehend other than the sound. No semantics included.
Also in your other posts you did suggest it was worse if it didn't have lyrics.

It's not about if people would agree if lyrics are important or not. Their opinion on lyrics don't matter because they're wrong. If you need words to express your emotion then you've failed as a musician.

I'm aware it doesn't mean I should, but I can and will.

Urm. No. I'd put it on the same level as "I'm singing these words and I have no idea what they mean"
I know I did. I done it again just there. But that's my opinion and I don't really understand why you're getting so worked up about it.

You can put emotion into your work without lyrics, but if you add in lyrics it takes it to a whole new level. You haven't failed as a musician if you use more words than sounds. It just shows you're a great writer with musical talent. Being able to play both the sounds and the lyrics together takes you to a new level in music. If you just happen to be better at one than the other that doesn't mean you've failed. 

Yay you.

Posted By:
Blind Faith
Blind Faith
StarStarStarStarStar
On the upside I'm getting more posts.

Jeffery and Darrel

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Name one movie better then Frozen