Kw-logo-smaller

Music

Everything Music
Talk about music, lyrics, singers, writers and news! Who is the best and who is the worst? Let’s hear your input!

Am I the only one who hates gangnam style??

Posted By:
Blind Faith
Blind Faith
StarStarStarStarStar

"The Mighty Ra" wrote:

"Blind Faith" wrote:

Dude, you're making this harded than it needs to be. First of all, you're STILL wrong. I'll underline this so you understand. I respect others' opinions, but if they're gunna be wads, I couldn't care less what they think. In this case would be you.

Maybe my thoughts are childish because I am a child.
No of course not. If you look back at some of your comments...you'll see uhm...the waddiness...

So people are wads just because they express their opinions in condescending ways you can't comprehend?

That's just double standards.

Jeffery and Darrel

Posted By:
Razina Lock
Razina
StarStarStarStar

"Alekhine" wrote:

There is a very successful Icelandic post-rock band called Sigur Ros, and in the songs with vocals, the lead singer sings in something called 'Hopelandic,' which is just gibberish, but it sounds good. The idea being that the lyrics act as another instrument, and the words don't have any pre-determined meanings, allowing each individual to interpret it. 

i can say only one - i don't like words in this songs = it's really annoyed sometimes
what about this song - (something) this is a hit !!!!!
And very lively milodic i think ................
OMG something about singer : There’s something odd about a man who built his reputation being cooler than the average person suddenly playing a song that even the masses consider to be out of date. It’s been about a week since the incident took place and we’re still not exactly sure what to make of it.
####, in town for a collaboration project between Bape and Ferrari, isn’t shackled by any of the constraints that average DJs are as far as his song selection goes. Keeping this in mind, how could a celebrated tastemaker play something that has received more than its fifteen minutes of fame?  

Posted By:
slickgirl
slickgirl
StarStarStar
I hate gangnam styles so freaking annoying Tongue Out

awesome adorible and just plain cute

Posted By:
Blind Faith
Blind Faith
StarStarStarStarStar

"The Mighty Ra" wrote:

##########-########## ######

####### #### ######. ### #### ######### ### ##### ##########? ####### #### # #### ## #########?

# ##### ### # ###### ## ####, but ### ### # ###### ### ####### ### # ##### ## ###### ####### ##### ## ###################, ###### ######.
####### #########.

# ### ## ######. ### ##### #### #### ## #####, but ## #####. ###### ### ##### ### ## ### ########### ## ##### ### ## ##### ## ### #### #### #### ##### ### ##### ######. ###### ##### # ###### ## ####### ######## ## # ######### ######.

##### ### ####### #### ### ### #######. #### ####, #### ### ####### ####, ### # ##### ### ##### ####### ### ###########, but ### #### ## ###### #### ## #### ## as ### as ### ###.
##, ### #### ## #### ## ######. ### ###### #### ## ######? ######### ### ### ###### ########### ###### ##. ####### ## ####### ######### ## #### ### ####. ### #### ###### #####. #### # ####### ############# ## ## #### ## ###### ####.

##### #### ###### ####### ####. #### #### #### #### ###? ##.
####,
## ### ## ####.
## #### ####### ## ########.

##########-porcelain" wrote:

Stop treating music like it shouldn't have lyrics.
What is semantics?
Music shouldn't have words. Words encourage people like you to attach emotional relation to songs because you stupidly think it's an example of artistic merit.

Because it is.

Jeffery and Darrel

Posted By:
Blind Faith
Blind Faith
StarStarStarStarStar

"slickgirl" wrote:

THANK YOU!!! Big Grin

Jeffery and Darrel

Posted By:
The Mighty Ra_2013871 Lock
The Mighty Ra_2013871
StarStarStarStar

"Blind Faith" wrote:

"slickgirl" wrote:

THANK YOU!!! Big Grin

Now it just looks like you were after confirmation.

The foul realism is unleashed
Upon the Earth we'll bleed

The kindness of deaths grasp
Relieves us from the pain

Posted By:
The Mighty Ra_2013871
StarStarStarStar

"imp3rfect-porcelain" wrote:

Because it's stupid. Why sing something you don't understand?

Because it's a sign of enjoyment?

I can't say I didn't do that, but I'm not a little kid anymore and I don't go around singing songs in different languages, unlike others.

Blatant hypocrisy.

Posted By:
The Mighty Ra_2013871
StarStarStarStar

I beg to differ. You don't just rely on words, but it helps. Poetry and words can be put beautifully in songs and by doing so you just made that music ten times better.
You're using a medium to express yourself in a different medium.

Adele and artists like her are amazing. They sing, they put emotion into, and I don't see Adele playing any instruments, but she must be pretty good to make it as far as she has.

No, she must be easy to market. And what's easy to market? Something you can easily emotionally relate to. There's no musical integrity in what she does. Not even poetic merit. Just a "juicy" autobiography in an easy to market form.

Music with lyrics doesn't sell. Does that make them bad? No.

Well,
A) Yes it does.
B) Your grammar is terrible.

Stop treating music like it shouldn't have lyrics.

What is semantics?
Music shouldn't have words. Words encourage people like you to attach emotional relation to songs because you stupidly think it's an example of artistic merit.

Posted By:
Blind Faith
Blind Faith
StarStarStarStarStar
Confirming that I'm not the only one. Now if it please you that you're trying to start an argument please leave. Nothing good would come out of it except amusement for others...I'M usually the others.

Jeffery and Darrel

Posted By:
The Mighty Ra_2013871
StarStarStarStar

"Blind Faith" wrote:

Confirming that I'm not the only one. Now if it please you that you're trying to start an argument please leave.

I don't even understand what you're trying to say.

"Blind Faith" wrote:

Nothing good would come out of it except amusement for others...I'M usually the others.

Yeah, nothing's more amusing than being told you're wrong while pretending not to care.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Counting in 2s!

Counting in 2s!

Counting in 2s!

Counting in 2s!

Counting in 2s!

Counting in 2s!