Kw-halloween-logo-small

Music

Everything Music
Talk about music, lyrics, singers, writers and news! Who is the best and who is the worst? Let’s hear your input!

Am I the only one who hates gangnam style??

Posted By:
Blind Faith
Blind Faith
Member since:
October, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2473

"The Mighty Ra" wrote:

"Blind Faith" wrote:

Confirming that I'm not the only one. Now if it please you that you're trying to start an argument please leave.
I don't even understand what you're trying to say.

"Blind Faith" wrote:

Nothing good would come out of it except amusement for others...I'M usually the others.
Yeah, nothing's more amusing than being told you're wrong while pretending not to care.

Well, that's where you're wrong. I DON'T care. If I cared I would have stopped replying long ago. Also, I'm not wrong. I said that I didn't like Gangnam Style and ### #### ## #### ####### ## a snowflake for liking Guns N Roses. YOU'RE wrong. ### #### ## ##### ## #### ## names for the music I like. I simply said I don't like Gangnam Style. What I'm trying to say if you're just gunna be a jerk, you might as well do it to someone else.

Jeffery and Darrel


Am I the only one who hates gangnam style??

Posted By:
The Mighty Ra_2013871 Lock
The Mighty Ra_2013871
Member since:
January, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 230

"Blind Faith" wrote:


Well, that's where you're wrong. I DON'T care. If I cared I would have stopped replying long ago.


Wrong wrong wrong wrong WRONG.

You continue to try and convince me that you don't care, that is the pinnacle of caring.


"Blind Faith" wrote:


Also, I'm not wrong. I said that I didn't like Gangnam Style and ### #### ## #### ####### ## a snowflake for liking Guns N Roses. YOU'RE wrong. ### #### ## ##### ## #### ## names for the music I like.

But you are wrong, you just refuse to realise it.

"Blind Faith" wrote:

What I'm trying to say if you're just gunna be a jerk, you might as well do it to someone else.

For what purpose? I am merely trying to educate you, as you fail to see the errors you make.

The foul realism is unleashed
Upon the Earth we'll bleed

The kindness of deaths grasp
Relieves us from the pain


Am I the only one who hates gangnam style??

Posted By:
imp3rfect-porcelain Lock
imp3rfect-porcelain
Member since:
November, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 214

"The Mighty Ra" wrote:

  You're using a medium to express yourself in a different medium.
Okay.

 

"The Mighty Ra" wrote:

 


No, she must be easy to market. And what's easy to market? Something you can easily emotionally relate to. There's no musical integrity in what she does. Not even poetic merit. Just a "juicy" autobiography in an easy to market form.
 Music is emotion. You're supposed to feel something when you listen to it and people can relate to Adele.

"The Mighty Ra" wrote:



Well,
A) Yes it does.
B) Your grammar is terrible.

A) To who? Old people and serial killers?
B) Couldn't come up with anything to say so you say something about my grammar? What does my grammar even have to do with music?

.

"The Mighty Ra" wrote:


What is semantics?
Music shouldn't have words. Words encourage people like you to attach emotional relation to songs because you stupidly think it's an example of artistic merit.
Why shouldn't we "attach emotional relation" to songs? That's what music is for. You put emotion into it. The types of music you listen to really says something about who you are and how you feel about everything. So yes. People do attach emotional relation to songs because they want to feel like someone else is going through the same thing they're going through. And there's nothing wrong with that.


Am I the only one who hates gangnam style??

Posted By:
Blind Faith
Blind Faith
Member since:
October, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2473
Educating ## ## ####### ## a snowflake....very logical.
I don't care. I am seriously laughing at you right now because I expect someone at you're to:
1. mind your own freakin business
2. if you don't like something, leave it alone and don't start fights.
3. and not to mention stop hanging around on a kid's site.

Jeffery and Darrel


Am I the only one who hates gangnam style??

Posted By:
The Mighty Ra_2013871 Lock
The Mighty Ra_2013871
Member since:
January, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 230
Emotional relation is where you fail to understand music properly.

A) Why were/are you suggesting music with lyrics is harder to market/sell than instrumental music?
B) Your grammar is near essential to an argument in text. If your argument is hard to understand, what is there to debate with and against?

"That's what music is for. You put emotion into it."
Yes, but when the emotion comes out the output slot, the listener is not supposed to try and force their emotion into the output slot as the artist's emotion is coming out.
So to speak.

"The types of music you listen to really says something about who you are and how you feel about everything."
The only thing it says about who you are is that you're after emotional expression you can relate to, not music with integrity and artistic merit.


The foul realism is unleashed
Upon the Earth we'll bleed

The kindness of deaths grasp
Relieves us from the pain


Am I the only one who hates gangnam style??

Posted By:
The Mighty Ra_2013871 Lock
The Mighty Ra_2013871
Member since:
January, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 230

"Blind Faith" wrote:

I don't care. I am seriously laughing at you right now because I expect someone at you're to:

"Blind Faith" wrote:

I expect someone at you're to:

"Blind Faith" wrote:

at you're to:


Please type sentences that make sense.

The foul realism is unleashed
Upon the Earth we'll bleed

The kindness of deaths grasp
Relieves us from the pain


Am I the only one who hates gangnam style??

Posted By:
Blind Faith
Blind Faith
Member since:
October, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2473
I am, it wont show.

Jeffery and Darrel


Am I the only one who hates gangnam style??

Posted By:
The Mighty Ra_2013871 Lock
The Mighty Ra_2013871
Member since:
January, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 230

"Blind Faith" wrote:

I am, it wont show.


The hashes seemed to relate to you not understanding a figure of speech, rather than your expectations relating to me.


I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, try posting it again.

The foul realism is unleashed
Upon the Earth we'll bleed

The kindness of deaths grasp
Relieves us from the pain


Am I the only one who hates gangnam style??

Posted By:
Lovino_V Lock
Lovino_V
Member since:
November, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 254
your not alone............

mafioso Lovino


Am I the only one who hates gangnam style??

Posted By:
izzy09
izzy09
Member since:
September, 2009
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 702
Omg thank u finally someone hates it i thought i was the only girl in the world who hated that song!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Big Grin

~Brat,Selenator,Mahomie,Directioner,~

Nialler alert: Caution im a Nialler♥
View my prof! Big Grin ♥ u


play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Type the lyrics of a song you know and love

Brave or Tangled?

The BEST Country Singer

We the Kidz

ThE WoRd GaMe

add me cute people only

latest videos