Kw-logo-smaller

Music

Everything Music
Talk about music, lyrics, singers, writers and news! Who is the best and who is the worst? Let’s hear your input!

What is the worst song you've ever heard???

Posted By:
PretentiousSmile
PretentiousSmile
Member since:
May, 2013
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 114
But the list is just so loooooooooong! I'd have to say anything by that girl Bieber, Rebecca Black, Selena Gomez, Miley Cyrus (but some of her songs are pretty decent though), Demi Lovato (she has a great voice though, just don't like her songs), Taylor Swift (I get writing songs about past relationships, but every single relationship? And also, why are you embarassing them? Seriously girl, get your love life together), One Direction (but they're also kinda good, I guess?), or any other songs by "swaggerocious" teenagers out there who've made it to the mainstream music industry. I hate them. lol. XD

Obtuse, rubber goose, green moose, guava juice, giant snake, birthday cake, large fries, chocolate shake!


What is the worst song you've ever heard???

Posted By:
PretentiousSmile
PretentiousSmile
Member since:
May, 2013
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 114


"The Mighty Ra" wrote:






"PretentiousSmile" wrote:




But the list is just so loooooooooong! I'd have to say anything by that girl Bieber, Rebecca Black, Selena Gomez, Miley Cyrus (but some of her songs are pretty decent though), Demi Lovato (she has a great voice though, just don't like her songs), Taylor Swift (I get writing songs about past relationships, but every single relationship? And also, why are you embarassing them? Seriously girl, get your love life together), One Direction (but they're also kinda good, I guess?), or any other songs by "swaggerocious" teenagers out there who've made it to the mainstream music industry. I hate them. lol. XD


I was hoping with a username like that you'd make a more substantial post, such a shame I was wrong.


Uhmm, okay. I don't really see what's wrong with my post. The user asked about the worst song/s I've heard, and I just gave an honest answer. And also, with that signature of yours, I was also hoping that you were going to be someone who respected other peoples' opinions. Such a shame I was wrong.

Oh, and PS, if by "substantial" you mean I'm being a bit indecisive with all those parentheses, then yes. I actually just did that so I won't get into trouble and fights with the die-hard fans of those so-called singers. I hope you have a good day and a good life. Goodbye.

Obtuse, rubber goose, green moose, guava juice, giant snake, birthday cake, large fries, chocolate shake!


What is the worst song you've ever heard???

Posted By:
The Mighty Ra_2013871 Lock
The Mighty Ra_2013871
Member since:
January, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 230

"PretentiousSmile" wrote:



Uhmm, okay. I don't really see what's wrong with my post.

The fact that it didn't stand out, it even fell below the standard set in this thread.

"PretentiousSmile" wrote:



And also, with that signature of yours, I was also hoping that you were going to be someone who respected other peoples' opinions. Such a shame I was wrong.

You were expecting respect because my signature contains nihilistic lyrics?
I saw your username in my 'news' bar, and thought "this'll be good" but it wasn't. My default setting for respect in the confines of this thread is the bare minimum, and that's before I read the individual posts.

"PretentiousSmile" wrote:



Oh, and PS, if by "substantial" you mean indecisive





substantial
adj
2. worthwhile; important:


"PretentiousSmile" wrote:



I'm being a bit indecisive with all those parentheses, then yes.

Actually I liked the brackets, you expanded on why you feel that way.

"PretentiousSmile" wrote:



those so-called singers.

Don't do that, just because you don't like them it doesn't stop them from being singers.

The foul realism is unleashed
Upon the Earth we'll bleed

The kindness of deaths grasp
Relieves us from the pain


What is the worst song you've ever heard???

Posted By:
PretentiousSmile
PretentiousSmile
Member since:
May, 2013
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 114













lol it came out wrong. oh well... (i just put my username and quoted my response. hope ya'll can tolerate that. i'm a bit too lazy to redo it.)










"The Mighty Ra" wrote:






























"PretentiousSmile" wrote:























Uhmm, okay. I don't really see what's wrong with my post.

The fact that it didn't stand out, it even fell below the standard set in this thread.

PretentiousSmile:
"Okay, who are YOU to set the standards for this thread? I don't think you're the one who started this thread, so I don't think you should go around judging other users' responses, and not to mention to proclaim it to the entire world that they're not good enough for your "standards." You have no idea how much self-control I had to have to keep myself from mocking other peoples' responses on the forums on this site. And the one time I decided to let go of my self-control, you come along. Don't you think it's just perfect?!"




















"PretentiousSmile" wrote:























And also, with that signature of yours, I was also hoping that you were going to be someone who respected other peoples' opinions. Such a shame I was wrong.

You were expecting respect because my signature contains nihilistic lyrics?
I saw your username in my 'news' bar, and thought "this'll be good" but it wasn't. My default setting for respect in the confines of this thread is the bare minimum, and that's before I read the individual posts.

PretentiousSmile:
"Actually, it wasn't about the "nihilistic lyrics". I expected respect from you because based on your signature, you were clearly someone who appreciated the use of conspicuous words, and was also someone who had a great vocabulary. And from the majority of people that I know who had similarities to your fascination with literature, I learned that they were quite reasonable people. But thanks to you, I learned to not judge a book by it's cover, or rather, signature, no matter how beautifully written it is. Hopefully someday you'll learn to do that as well. Maybe if you did get to have the time to know the people behind the "good usernames", you'll have less time to judge them and also less time to decide in which level they are on your standards meter."




















"PretentiousSmile" wrote:























Oh, and PS, if by "substantial" you mean indecisive





substantial
adj
2. worthwhile; important:

PretentiousSmile:
"Alright, let me be clear. You said "...I was hoping with a username like that you'd make a more substantial post..." 
 meaning you believe that my post was not substantial. So perhaps I should have quoted what you typed instead. My fault that you misunderstood it. -_- I apologize.  And just so you know, I do know what 'substantial' means."
 






















"PretentiousSmile" wrote:























I'm being a bit indecisive with all those parentheses, then yes.

Actually I liked the brackets, you expanded on why you feel that way.

PretentiousSmile:
"Well thank you very much."





















"PretentiousSmile" wrote:























those so-called singers.

Don't do that, just because you don't like them it doesn't stop them from being singers.


PretentiousSmile:
"Fine. I understand that. But also, please understand that I have the freedom of speech and the freedom to like things and unlike others. Again, I apologize for not being good enough to suit your standards and be approving to your eyes. But I don't really care because I have people who love me for who I am, and know the real me. So I guess that's all. I hope that I made my point because I'm not replying anymore, because, well, basically, AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME FO' DIS! K bye."


Obtuse, rubber goose, green moose, guava juice, giant snake, birthday cake, large fries, chocolate shake!


What is the worst song you've ever heard???

Posted By:
RawrSkittles=)
RawrSkittles=)
Member since:
July, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 14814

"PretentiousSmile" wrote:

But the list is just so loooooooooong! I'd have to say anything by that girl Bieber, Rebecca Black, Selena Gomez, Miley Cyrus (but some of her songs are pretty decent though), Demi Lovato (she has a great voice though, just don't like her songs), Taylor Swift (I get writing songs about past relationships, but every single relationship? And also, why are you embarassing them? Seriously girl, get your love life together), One Direction (but they're also kinda good, I guess?), or any other songs by "swaggerocious" teenagers out there who've made it to the mainstream music industry. I hate them. lol. XD


I agree to your list except for Demi Lovato, Taylor Swift (not a fan), Miley Cyrus(not a fan also) and Rebecca Black - well, Rebecca Black makes good song. Check out her song "In you words" and "Sing it". Her song "Friday" is terrible and it was written by her terrible former record label called Ark Music Factory. That record label makes terrible song, which their amazing singers become terrible singers because of their songs. Also, Black's voice in her song Friday is auto-tune. Well, we should blame the Ark Music Factory.


What is the worst song you've ever heard???

Posted By:
The Mighty Ra_2013871 Lock
The Mighty Ra_2013871
Member since:
January, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 230

"PretentiousSmile" wrote:

"Okay, who are YOU to set the standards for this thread? I don't think you're the one who started this thread, so I don't think you should go around judging other users' responses, and not to mention to proclaim it to the entire world that they're not good enough for your "standards."





I never claimed to set the standards. The "standard" is the typical response for this thread. The average post would consist of "[Popular Artist] sucks".




"PretentiousSmile" wrote:

You have no idea how much self-control I had to have to keep myself from mocking other peoples' responses on the forums on this site. And the one time I decided to let go of my self-control, you come along. Don't you think it's just perfect?!"


        Not my problem.
         

"PretentiousSmile" wrote:

Hopefully someday you'll learn to do that as well. Maybe if you did get to have the time to know the people behind the "good usernames", you'll have less time to judge them and also less time decide in which level they are on your standards meter.


We judge books by covers because base assumptions save time. Before even replying to you I flicked through your other posts. And again, not my standards. Also if I did decide to know people before judgement, that'd actually give me a lot more time to decide where they rank of a standards meter.


"PretentiousSmile" wrote:

Alright, let me be clear. You said "...I was hoping with a username like that you'd make a more substantial post..."  meaning you believe that my post was not substantial. So perhaps I should have quoted what you typed instead. My fault that you misunderstood it. -_- I apologize.  And just so you know, I do know what 'substantial' means.


I misunderstood it because you brought up indecisiveness.


"PretentiousSmile" wrote:

Fine. I understand that. But also, please understand that I have the freedom of speech and the freedom to like things and unlike others.


Freedom of speech is not freedom from reactions.


"PretentiousSmile" wrote:

Again, I apologize for not being good enough to suit your standards and be approving to your eyes.



Stop bringing that up, you're just trying to play victim.


"PretentiousSmile" wrote:

But I don't really care



Basic sociology pls.

"PretentiousSmile" wrote:

But I don't really care because I have people who love me for who I am, and know the real me.


That's a nice irrelevant "point" sweetie.
From public expression you put yourself up for judgement and being put up against certain standards. That doesn't stop just because other people like you.

The foul realism is unleashed
Upon the Earth we'll bleed

The kindness of deaths grasp
Relieves us from the pain


What is the worst song you've ever heard???

Posted By:
sibunann
sibunann
Member since:
December, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 330
Rebecca black 

i kinda feel bad for her though 

Sibuna 4 ever
Fabina 4 ever
MIXER 4 LIFE!
U gotta love little mix
Watch your backs --A
My sock sings me songs when I'm lonely and need a friend
Bye haters kiss kiss ill see you later Bye haters it was very very very nice to meet you-Cher Lloyd swagger jagger
Gay marriage should be legal
and thats what you missed on Glee
--A


What is the worst song you've ever heard???

Posted By:
PretentiousSmile
PretentiousSmile
Member since:
May, 2013
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 114
For the last and final time:

1. We are all entitled to our own opinions, and the user simply asked for mine, so I gave it to her. All I ask is respect from the other users, because I know that we all have different opinions and views on every aspect of life, especially on music.
2. lol I wasn't actually trying to "play victim". I was being sarcastic. -_-
3. I don't get why you have go around other peoples' business and tell them that their own opinion is wrong, and they should feel bad about it.
4. If you really are this hungry for satisfaction, then I'll be the bigger person and say that I give up, so you'll finally have the sense of victory and fulfillment you have been longing for while we were arguing on this thread. I honestly have better things to do with my life, and I'm tired of disagreeing with you, so I decided to finally shut you up, I'll just agree with you:

Indeed, master. I am pathetic. You are the most superior being on the face of the earth because your opinions are obviously the only ones that matter, and are also obviously the only accurate ones. All of us who are under you aren't allowed to have our own feelings and opinions, so we'll just obey and agree with everything you say. Thank you for shining your light in this dark world we live in, oh perfect one.

Happy? Well I certainly hope you are. I'm raising my white flag in defeat. You win, I lose. Yay!


Obtuse, rubber goose, green moose, guava juice, giant snake, birthday cake, large fries, chocolate shake!


What is the worst song you've ever heard???

Posted By:
The Mighty Ra_2013871 Lock
The Mighty Ra_2013871
Member since:
January, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 230
1a. What relevancy does stating our entitlements serve? None, we're all entitled to our opinions but that's not equal to saying all our opinions are worthwhile or valid.
1b. Acknowledging opinions differ serves no purpose either.

2. No see, constantly trying to make it about how I'm comparing you to fictionalised standards to show you're inadequate is playing victim.

3a. "Have" is a very arbitrary way to put it. You have to drink water, you don't have to use the internet.
There's no "have" about my behaviour, it's not my inherent duty to invalidate the views of others, it's just something I wish(ed) to do.
3b. How they feel about it is their prerogative, I have no authority on how they should feel about being wrong. The idea that someone's emotional response is allowed to have any influence in an informal debate is preposterous.

4. Way to sarcastically play victim like a petty teenager just because you can't accept that you're objectively wrong. I am not hungry for satisfaction, attention or validation, all those things automatically come with arguing, I have no greater desire for them. I am validated when you engage with me, I get attention when you engage with me, there is satisfaction from both of those, then a greater degree of satisfaction when someone acknowledges they're wrong or gives up because they lack the ability to continue.

The foul realism is unleashed
Upon the Earth we'll bleed

The kindness of deaths grasp
Relieves us from the pain


1 2 3 5 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

Why do people base tweens little kids?

Rate the band above you

Ebola Being Taken as a Joke, and Turned In...

I can't convince my best friend to stop se...

Why do people base tweens little kids?

Rate the band above you

latest videos