Kw-logo-smaller

Sports

Everything Sports
Chat about your favorite team and get on track with the latest sports stars.

Swimming

Posted By:
Maximum Victorium
Maximum Victorium
Star
 seriously they don't have anything on swimming. I am a swimmer and its lame that nobody blogs about their swim team. Let me tell you two things. 1 if your a swimmer send me a comment or message cause i have tons to tell. 2 I am going to tell yall about swimming.I have won a metal, tons of ribbons, and as of right now am in the second highest level on my swim team. I am best at freestyle. Second best at frog stroke.If thats what you want to call it. and third best at back stroke. I have won some titles and frankly have this blog to tell about me and my interests. So if you don't like this post, well to bad cause this is my best interest.

Swimming

Posted By:
amazing_tiger
amazing_tiger
Star
I know you posted over a year ago now… 

But I absolutely LOVE swimming, more important than anything in my life.
I am the same won heaps of medal and many many ribbons and heaps of trophies smile.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

homeschool good or bad

Loom Band tutorials

what you like most about ur school ?

First word that comes to mind?

Give me the color of ur Shirt now:)

What's your favorite song?

latest videos