Kw-logo-smaller

Sports

Everything Sports
Chat about your favorite team and get on track with the latest sports stars.

NASCAR FORUM

Posted By:
nascarawesome
nascarawesome
StarStarStarStarStar
Well decided to make this again.

Fontana Notes:
-Tires were an issue for drivers all day. Several flats took many drivers out of contention to win
-Sam Hornish Jr. ran for Denny Hamlin because of a sinus infection

Order
1. Kyle Busch
2. Kyle Larson
3. Kurt Busch
4. Matt Kenseth
5. Tony Stewart

2. Dale Jr
3. Jeff Gordon
4. Brad Keselowski
5. Matt Kenseth

[NEXT WEEK MARTINSVILLE]

Hello. I am Zack. What do you want to know about me? I'm just a regular old user who isn't quite active anymore. If you see this either I am on a visit or back for good.

NASCAR FORUM

Posted By:
nascarawesome
nascarawesome
StarStarStarStarStar
[-MSG-] Dale Jr and Graham Rahal are planning to do a switch in a race during the week of the Brickyard 400. Rahal says its more about becoming good friends with Jr than anything other. He attend the Fontana race with his GF Courtney Force (Daughter of 16 NHRA champion John Force) To see how they run.

Hello. I am Zack. What do you want to know about me? I'm just a regular old user who isn't quite active anymore. If you see this either I am on a visit or back for good.

NASCAR FORUM

Posted By:
hugebear
hugebear
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
[ish loving this thread] 

Thank you for posting this mate and Im looking forward to the next updates  smile xD 

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy

hugebearkeep calm and hug ted

NASCAR FORUM

Posted By:
Gwenluvsu Lock
Gwenluvsu
StarStarStarStar

"nascarawesome" wrote:

Well decided to make this again.

Fontana Notes:

-Tires were an issue for drivers all day. Several flats took many drivers out of contention to win

-Sam Hornish Jr. ran for Denny Hamlin because of a sinus infection

Order

1. Kyle Busch

2. Kyle Larson 

3. Kurt Busch

4. Matt Kenseth

5. Tony Stewart

1. Carl Edwards

2. Dale Jr

3. Jeff Gordon

4. Brad Keselowski

5. Matt Kenseth

[NEXT WEEK MARTINSVILLE]

OMG so in love with you Kyle Larson!!! I am i'm his #1 fan and he's really cute and awesome and good he is just awesome! HE WON THE NATIONWIDE RACE!

I'm in love with NASCAR sprint cup rookie Kyle Larson

NASCAR FORUM

Posted By:
nascarawesome
nascarawesome
StarStarStarStarStar
[-Sad News-] Lynda Gayle Owens Petty, 72, one of the first women of NASCAR and its most beloved wife, mother and friend, passed away peacefully at her home in Level Cross, North Carolina today. She was surrounded by her family. 
Affectionately known as "Mrs. Lynda" to so many, Lynda Petty set a standard for being a loving, supportive and, when needed, an authoritative wife and mother. She also set the benchmark for being a leader in her local community while raising a family in the fast-growing sport of stock car racing.
It was with strong will that Petty fought cancer over the past several years. It was the same determination that led her to make a difference as a Red Cross volunteer, a school volunteer, the president of the athletic booster club and a Girl and Boy Scout leader in her lifetime. She also served on the Randolph County School Board for 16 years and was on the board of the Randolph County Hospice.
Lynda helped start the Racing Wives Auxiliary and will always be remembered as the wife to Richard Petty. Their steadfast love endured trials that only a marriage of over 50 years can. Through triumph and heartache, Lynda Petty was the castle that supported a king in private and public moments.
Lynda is proceeded by grandson Adam K. Petty and is survived by her loving husband Richard; son, Kyle and daughters Sharon and husband Terry Farlow; Lisa and husband Charlie Luck; Rebecca and husband Brian Moffitt. In addition, she is survived by grandchildren Austin Petty and wife Sarah; Hannah and husband Brad Leonard; Montgomery and husband Randy Schlappi; Maggie and Kyle Farlow; Richard, Sarah and Margaret Luck; Helen, Thad and Harrison Moffitt, and great grandchildren Sullivan Mae Schlappi and Adam Christopher Stonewall Petty.

NASCAR FORUM

Posted By:
nascarawesome
nascarawesome
StarStarStarStarStar
[-Cup Qualifying-]
Kyle Busch Wins the pole!

2. Denny Hamlin
3. Joey Logano
4. Jimmie Johnson
5. Jeff Gordon
6. Matt Kenseth
7. Tony Stewart
8. Carl Edwards
9. Jamie McMurray
10. Danica Patrick
---------Notables-----
11. Greg Biffle
12. Clint Bowyer
18. Kevin Harvick
19. Alex Bowman (R)
22. Kurt Busch
26. Dale jr
28. Kyle Larson (R)
32. Martin Truex Jr
34. Austin Dillon (R)

NASCAR FORUM

Posted By:
sonurules
sonurules
StarStarStarStar
COOOL

pace outSmile Nose

NASCAR FORUM

Posted By:
nascarawesome
nascarawesome
StarStarStarStarStar
[-Martinsville-]
Kurt Busch Wins At Martinsville!

2. Jimmie Johnson
3. Dale Jr
4. Joey Logano
5. Marcos Ambros
6. Matt Kenseth
7. Kevin Harvick
8. Aric Almirola
9. Clint Bowyer
10. Paul Menard 

[-Points-]
1. Dale Jr. 227
2. Matt Kenseth 218
3. Carl Edwards 217
4. Jeff Gordon 216
5. Jimmie Johnson 209
6. Kyle Busch 189
7. Brad Keselowski 188
8. Joey Logano 187
9. Austin Dillon 179
10. Ryan Newman  174

[-News-]
Kurt Bush And Brad K Fight: 

If you want to find a driver who isn't particularly thrilled with #41-Kurt Busch's victory in Sunday's STP 500 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race at Martinsville Speedway, look no farther than the #2 Team Penske garage stall. #2-Brad Keselowski felt he had a potential race-winning car, but his chances disappeared early in a pit-road collision with Busch. Keselowski took his Ford to the garage and lost 31 laps while his crew made repairs. He finished 38th. After the race, Keselowski questioned Busch's judgment in driving aggressively on Lap 42 of 500. "If you're going to be aggressive, wreck yourself, don't wreck me," Keselowski said. "I'll remember that when it's Lap 50 and he needs a break, and he'll find his [Bleep] turned around in the wall. Just like he tore my car up.
Busch was surprised at the vehemence of Keselowski's reaction to the incident, especially after Keselowski tried to exact payback on the track. "Yeah, I can't believe he overreacted and he's as upset as he is," Busch said. "The 5 car (Kasey Kahne) was trying to pull into his box. Brad ran into the back of him. I steered right to go around Brad and then he clobbers our left-side door, and it's like, OK, accidents happen on pit road. It's congested. It's not a place to race, because of all the pit crew guys down there and I didn't think much of it, and then once we were back out running, he targeted us. He was aiming for us. He tried to flatten all four of my tires. That's a no-fly zone. That's a punk-[Bleep] move and he will get what he gets back when I decide to give it back

NASCAR FORUM

Posted By:
hugebear
hugebear
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Awesomes Big Grin

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy

hugebearkeep calm and hug ted

NASCAR FORUM

Posted By:
nascarawesome
nascarawesome
StarStarStarStarStar
[-TEXAS RESULTS-]

1. Joey Logano
2. Jeff Gordon
3. Kyle Busch
4. Brian Vickers
5. Kyle Larson

[-Dale Jr-] 
Finishes last after crashing into the wall two laps into the race, ruining Jimmie Johnson's chances at winning the race.

[-Points-]
1. Jeff Gordon
2. Matt Kenseth
3. Carl Edwards
4. Joey Logano
5. Kyle Busch
6. Dale Jr
7. Jimmie Johnson
8. Brad Keselowski
9. Brian Vickers
10. Paul Menard.

[-Stories-]
- Dale Jr. scores first last place finish since 2007 [ouch]
- Greg Biffle possibly extending contract with Roush

[-Next Week-] DARLINGTON 

44- J.j Yeley
77- Dave Blaney

Two part-time drivers entering to race.

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

FEARS!!

FEARS!!

We the Kidz

funny

FEARS!!

FEARS!!

latest videos