Back left
Back right
Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Do you think an all-loving, all-caring god is going to set us up in flames 14 days from now?

"If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe."---Carl Sagan

Correct me if I'm wrong...because I'm wrong a lot!

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl
Lock

"pickledegg" wrote:

Do you think an all-loving, all-caring god is going to set us up in flames 14 days from now?

No. People say this because of the Mayan calendar. NEWS FLASH: The Mayan Calendar Did Not Include Leap Years. The World Would Be "Set To End" A Long Time Ago.

Laughter Is Timeless, Imagination Has No Age && Dreams Are Forever :3
-Walt Disney ♥

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
No. Why would you think that?

You can't choose what stays and what fades away.

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"snowstone" wrote:

I don't. But lots of people do because the Mayans created a calendar that supposedly predicts monumental world events, and happens to end on December 21. There are a lot of other theories, like God's wrath, planet alignment, solar flares, etc.

"If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe."---Carl Sagan

Correct me if I'm wrong...because I'm wrong a lot!

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
No, they said it was supposed to end in 1999 and it never did. So I doubt it will end this year.

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"pickledegg" wrote:

"snowstone" wrote:

I don't. But lots of people do because the Mayans created a calendar that supposedly predicts monumental world events, and happens to end on December 21. There are a lot of other theories, like God's wrath, planet alignment, solar flares, etc.

Oh, well have to wait and see then.. still don't think it's gonna happen tomorrow regardless of the theories. 

You can't choose what stays and what fades away.

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"-Lexi.Da.Trillest.-" wrote:

No. People say this because of the Mayan Calendar. NEWS FLASH: The Mayan Calendar did not include leap years. The world would be "set to end" a long time ago.

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

I think he will make a flood.
Or there will be an atomic war and then sky-net will send robots to kill the human who survive!!!!!
 smile

I'm always hungry. Don't interrupt me when I want to eat.

אם אתה לא יכול לקרוא את זה, אל תשלח אליי הודעות לגבי זה.

Also, I'm a troll who trolls. True fact.

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"golayr" wrote:

I think he will make a flood.

Or there will be an atomic war and then sky-net will send robots to kill the human who survive!!!!!

smile

... *facepalm*

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
The world didn't end.
SURPRISE!!!

how how how how how how how how
what how

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity