×
Back left
Back right

How is Evolution Correct if proteins cannot 'evolve'

Celebs cartoon
Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Just Sayin'.


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Posts: 440

My god, you're right

The whole thing must be a lie! Embarrassed

I am a furry little kitty. =^.^=


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Your just now figuring that out?


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Compelling argument. Let me offer a rebuttal.

You're wrong.

"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free."

― Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
How can the bible be true if cats don't bark


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Yes yes yes OMG THAT IS JUST AWESOME YOU AGREE WITH ME!!!!

Sig Pic WoT


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"Teh_Skittlez" wrote:

How can the bible be true if cats don't bark


that has nothing to do with the Bible and if you have found a verse entailing that please use Strong's Concordnance to as what the meaning of the word as it as used is.

Kereple, how am i wrong?


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"AlphaT" wrote:

 

"Teh_Skittlez" wrote:

How can the bible be true if cats don't bark

 


that has nothing to do with the Bible and if you have found a verse entailing that please use Strong's Concordnance to as what the meaning of the word as it as used is.

Kereple, how am i wrong?

I agree

When you cry i will wipe away the tears
When you scream i will fight all your fears
When you die i will die to
Why you ask???

Because i love you Love


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Posts: 440

It's a shame when scientific ignorance leads to people drawing the wrong conclusions instead of  showing an iota of humility and grace by admitting that they simply don't know Frown

I am a furry little kitty. =^.^=


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"Alekhine" wrote:

It's a shame when scientific ignorance leads to people drawing the wrong conclusions instead of  showing an iota of humility and grace by admitting that they simply don't know Frown


Amen.


News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity