Back left
Back right

You guys christmas isn't all about presents-moved

Celebs cartoon
Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
You guys Christmas isn't all about presents its about God and his birthday so remember its not about presents its about God  Merry Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!  Big Grin

smile to Wink to Big Grin

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

I'm sorry............who? Not everyone believes in Him.

Potato

I Support Equal Rights  

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Nah, it's not just about receiving presents, it's about being with your friends and family, and giving too. Like Allie said, not everyone believes in God, I don't, and I still celebrate Christmas. I suppose a lot of people around the world celebrate Christmas, not as a religious holiday, but as a gathering, and it's a good time to get everyone together, even if it's just once a year. smile

GOOD DAY TO YOU

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
well i can tell you all about him other wise you cant go to heaven

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

Ys its about god♥

~Brat,Selenator,Mahomie,Directioner,~

Nialler alert: Caution im a Nialler♥
View my prof! Big Grin ♥ u

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"Tongue Out smile Frown MOODY! Tongue Out smile Frown" wrote:

Who says that someone can't go to a good place when they die, if they don't believe in "God"? 

GOOD DAY TO YOU

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"-Kat-" wrote:

Nah, it's not just about receiving presents, it's about being with your friends and family, and giving too. Like Allie said, not everyone believes in God, I don't, and I still celebrate Christmas. I suppose a lot of people around the world celebrate Christmas, not as a religious holiday, but as a gathering, and it's a good time to get everyone together, even if it's just once a year. smile

^^ This. smile

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year banner made by Gracie.

The Rainbow Cake Club Big Grin

Made by Azmaria55 in 2011

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
izzy09 thankyou for understanding me anyway i was just saying im trying to tell people about god because when i hear someone is a non-believer i get very sad and almost cry

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Junior Mod

Hey please be nice, and do not try to force your beliefs upon another person. That is not how Christians, or anyone should be acting. I am Christian too, all you need to do is know your beliefs and respect everyone else's.  smile

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Junior Mod

izzy09 thankyou for understanding me anyway i was just saying im trying to tell people about god because when i hear someone is a non-believer i get very sad and almost cry

Don't let it upset you, people who don't believe in God aren't bad people. smile

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity